• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post your work pics

IML Gear Cream!
fa919cb9796c02866a2a6a43f2051cbb.jpg

Small shower i did a while back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you brother i do what i can when i can. I thank God for every opportunity !

He is a sick pup(talented) just like you!!!

Max

fa919cb9796c02866a2a6a43f2051cbb.jpg

Small shower i did a while back

I want the Old fashioned, super deep, Lions Paw Tub w The top-open flowing water end! So bad ass! Expensive along w switching to (synthetic hardwood look) would probably be a better idea...bathroom and all! Have attached Tahitian Shower (which I use)

Max

Small tile shower I put together recently. Client wanted the upstairs/storage room of their garage transformed into a rental unit. Added a kitchen, laundry room, living area, bathroom, bedroom & walk in closet up there.
3cd5e58680167f672bb20dc483c9fe0d.jpg

Either of you see those dual or tri , long bars w holes vertically and they rotate back and forth across each other shooting water streams!? Idk what they are called but I 100% want that shower w my tub(for her) of course!

Max
#art

Either of you see those dual or tri , long bars w holes vertically and they rotate back and forth across each other shooting water streams!? Idk what they are called but I 100% want that shower w my tub(for her) of course!

Max
#art

I think your talking about the waterfall tiles brother

e7557ca56cb73827327e50faa06f44ec.jpg

3f9150e4302bebb6e01b27de8a481ae2.jpg

232e96f5835097bf5650b3faa27b1970.jpg

aa3a8619d6495a21cdb3d2b8ef78a0b7.jpg

732e99b3899f9305dedb30e9b5b73496.jpg

001d246c91b4b9e9079c82c7bbb08d3d.jpg

40ef84a0e44af1424be5471757d6a2c8.jpg

3,200 square foot installation with some tile and staircase tons of pics but didn’t wanna overload y’all.
08fe2734d3440090a42032b6402bd54a.jpg

9694403f7040752ff66108dbd63a3001.jpg

5999abf5485d9b72536eb342f0fe9c1a.jpg

97d0fb15908118ee32cbcf7f66a707e5.jpg

Octagon shaped room i did this morning about to start the rest of the job just wanted to share the beginning. Customer wants to save money and do his own quarter round soooo.
XPS MEGA SOUND RIGID CORE material 12”x72” planks

Last edited:
Beautiful! Love the color of that floor!

Max

Im actually going back Monday to do another room for this customer he liked the rest so much he decided to get his kids playroom done as well. Plus he is a golf instructor making $150/hr. And talks to his whole community in oakleaf so hopefully he’ll spread my name around and get me some more good word of mouth in that community which I’ve already got a good standing in but different circles and all ya know wha i mean mane

Get Shredded!
Im actually going back Monday to do another room for this customer he liked the rest so much he decided to get his kids playroom done as well. Plus he is a golf instructor making $150/hr. And talks to his whole community in oakleaf so hopefully he’ll spread my name around and get me some more good word of mouth in that community which I’ve already got a good standing in but different circles and all ya know wha i mean mane

Good work big man! Very nice, I agree word of mouth is travels faster and works better than any advertisement any day.

Nothing beats “Word of Mouth” especially with your online portfolio! I would hire you in a hot second! I have a lot of plans for my little studio training room! Never home long enough to actually get it all done! My favorite woods are Walnut and Teak. If I could; I would like an all open floor plan with all the ducts and all copper piping showing but, tastefully. Have a few lofts suspended above . Like a mix of a Barn and a Warehouse look! I have designed it on paper...one day!!!

Max

Nothing beats “Word of Mouth” especially with your online portfolio! I would hire you in a hot second! I have a lot of plans for my little studio training room! Never home long enough to actually get it all done! My favorite woods are Walnut and Teak. If I could; I would like an all open floor plan with all the ducts and all copper piping showing but, tastefully. Have a few lofts suspended above . Like a mix of a Barn and a Warehouse look! I have designed it on paper...one day!!!

Max

Sounds like a beautiful thing brother. Just look at it as one project at a time and next thing you know you’ll have it all together. I know on big azz jobs i start to get that overwhelming feeling and then i just tackle one thing at a time and bam jobs done. Then it’s show me the money time !

Good work big man! Very nice, I agree word of mouth is travels faster and works better than any advertisement any day.

Yes sir thats where most of my work comes from other than the free swip swap ads i put up now and then which works really well too. Free marketing can’t beat it !

Dale.c
I’ve been in trades a long time and see all kinds of work, looks like you care about your details and quality of craftsmanship. Very nice work!

6bc5b488a09a7685c51eb77c8d61ef3c.jpg

244e7fc5a676d86cdd5a06f413145912.jpg

6e00e893f71bf247037c0c94b3c0c574.jpg

It was a chili’s kind a time last night

You dirty dog! Omg! Now I am going to have to destroy a couple platters of Food! Looks delicious

Max

69bc4b331f2ddae1817eafe58a40b586.jpg

3fef620a613e88459bc60fd088b8663a.jpg

4a77feaf48f1a922d10fd17e1eb36ed8.jpg

07c9a7c6f540f93c038f0526e7058b01.jpg

a0c2c41c043d7f7f5b4291776d8885b8.jpg

Dark hardwood demo with a light hardwood installation. Used a 20lb. Demo hammer for 6 1/2 hours nonstop to tear out the old glued down wood and got a helluva workout.
Work + exercise = $$$$

IML Gear Cream!
6 and a half hours? Holy nuts... your forearm pump musta been sick! Zoinks Scoob!

6 and a half hours? Holy nuts... your forearm pump musta been sick! Zoinks Scoob!

Yes sir my arm felt like it was about to fall off honestly but i did have a major pump. It was nonstop no breaks to brother. Good money tho so it was worth it plus the workout i got was phenomenal. I still feel it in my core, shoulders and forearms.

………….

Last edited:
6994c52f6a1461854e94fe9fa6d9b89f.jpg

a6c84264db1a2c0a27f3ed5f1f30f872.jpg

e985fcf471d3fdea95982aaef66e9809.jpg

Slapped down another staircase the other day

Ohh Mann! ! That is the color and look that I love. We are doing improvements at one of the family properties and my brother just sent me some video. I will try and get some pics! Amazing job and love that color .

Max !

Ohh Mann! ! That is the color and look that I love. We are doing improvements at one of the family properties and my brother just sent me some video. I will try and get some pics! Amazing job and love that color .

Max !

I really liked that color as well and its the first time a customer chose it. Hopefully more people will see it now i have it assembled and on my business page and website and decide to go with it rather than the same ol dark chocolate color.

I really liked that color as well and its the first time a customer chose it. Hopefully more people will see it now i have it assembled and on my business page and website and decide to go with it rather than the same ol dark chocolate color.

For sure! It is all good , add to your online pics/portfolio. I love videos when contractors edit so they can walk you through the jobs.

Max

For sure! It is all good , add to your online pics/portfolio. I love videos when contractors edit so they can walk you through the jobs.

Max

Actually I’ve been thinking bout getting a drone and putting it in follow mode so i can record the whole job and then post in in like 5x speed.

Yes sir my arm felt like it was about to fall off honestly but i did have a major pump. It was nonstop no breaks to brother. Good money tho so it was worth it plus the workout i got was phenomenal. I still feel it in my core, shoulders and forearms.

Oh lord, my previous job was water mitigation. So majority of my work was demolition work. Glued down hardwood on slab was EVERYONES biggest nightmare, sometimes it wasn't to bad and sometimes for whatever reason, the hardwood did not want to come up with our jackhammers. Its no joke, you gotta usually put your body weight behind the jackhammer at weird angles sometimes. It was always one hell of a forearm work out.

Oh lord, my previous job was water mitigation. So majority of my work was demolition work. Glued down hardwood on slab was EVERYONES biggest nightmare, sometimes it wasn't to bad and sometimes for whatever reason, the hardwood did not want to come up with our jackhammers. Its no joke, you gotta usually put your body weight behind the jackhammer at weird angles sometimes. It was always one hell of a forearm work out.

Yup everytime !!
Better than forearm curls anyday !

Back