• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My apologies to all.

No bro just a pro MMA career. All violence allowed and encouraged. Lol

Violence changes you, there is no going back. It took me years to be able to sleep not fully clothed, with a weapon right next to me. Slept with one eye open.... I can finally sleep with no cloths but I still have to have a get up and go outfit sitting next to me. We all deal with it differently....

We gotta hangout some day! Always been intersted in MMA fighting.

I'll by the beers 

I’ll bring the shrooms!

someone should definitely BUY beers tho.... lol 😉

No bro just a pro MMA career. All violence allowed and encouraged. Lol

This dude is a chump. His career is being a natural born loser. Nothing less, nothing more. Fuckin head case.

Share with the class how you've stooped to threatening in pm now. Go ahead, tell em.

This dude is a chump. His career is being a natural born loser. Nothing less, nothing more. Fuckin head case.

Yup I’m a chump mother fucker.

IML Gear Cream!
Yup I’m a chump mother fucker.
Don't stoop to his level as it will only raise your blood pressure. Bet you do think of GSD enough to get angry in the gym to bang out PR's!

He doesn't even lift. His shit hole log says that.

Not that fucking MindlessWork lifts either. He's gonna run his 4th cycle any decade now...

Where the hell you been?

I took a little break. I realized I was clogging threads by pointing out Mindless’s bullshit and that wasn’t right for you guys. I won’t do that again but I figured I’d get a couple quick kicks in.

I think I’ll venture out of the Pit a little though. Turn a new leaf. I know some stuff about stuff so I can participate.

It’s just that his inane comments are so cringeworthy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took a little break. I realized I was clogging threads by pointing out Mindless’s bullshit and that wasn’t right for you guys. I won’t do that again but I figured I’d get a couple quick kicks in.

I think I’ll venture out of the Pit a little though. Turn a new leaf. I know some stuff about stuff so I can participate.

It’s just that his inane comments are so cringeworthy!!!

You missed multialackings avitar

636c7191fed9dc1895ce4bd7dc8b9e71.gif

Welcome back

Back