• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New to the board and want to learn

WellHung

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone,
I searched up tapatalk and found a few wonderful boards including this one. I usually use Tapatalk to buy gun parts locally.
I been powerlifting now for a few years and done quite a few cycles under my belt. I havent done any powerlifting comps this past year due to covid so in the mean time i havent been going hard
I would love to learn a whole lot more since mostly everything i learned about lifting is either learning what works for me and watching youtube.
Also if anyone could point me in the direction to how i would set myself up if i was to "invest" in an item. I have a VPN, secured browser like tor, encripted email, BTC. Just need to know how shipping would work
If im breaking the rules by asking, please do not hesitate and let me know. Pm me if possible
Again Hello to everyone and would like to stay as long as possible

Welcome , read the rules first thing

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thank u everyone for the warm welcome. I love how everyone greets new members and apon searching around everyone looks out for one another 💪💪🤝

Welcome

Max

Back