• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Push50's Uncle Z Co-Sponsored Log

No changes to current workout or diet at the moment. Still progressing and happy with where I am. I’ve got about 4-6 more weeks to finish this cut and then I’ll start planning for my winter bulking cycle. I’m open to advice and sample cycles that you guys have ran and look forward to your input.

Thanks max! My plan is to push hard and heavy this winter to see if I can get some size on my arms like yours. I’m definitely not genetically inclined to be big! But I think with the right coaching I’ll get there. With you and Sam’s comps- it has lite the fire under me again and I’m thinking I’d like the compete again myself. Hell I’m only 55! What have I got to lose.

Hells Yeah! My papa is also gonna join us! He is itching ever since the competition too. Glad to hear it. The next four weeks I am putting together my list to match my goal. After my physical; I will be starting ! Looking at a few nice items ! Liking some of these new items/lines !

Max

Hells Yeah! My papa is also gonna join us! He is itching ever since the competition too. Glad to hear it. The next four weeks I am putting together my list to match my goal. After my physical; I will be starting ! Looking at a few nice items ! Liking some of these new items/lines !

Max

Agreed. Some of the new lines look awesome. One thing I want to incorporate into my bulk is HGH. Haven’t ran it in 19 years or so.

Agreed. Some of the new lines look awesome. One thing I want to incorporate into my bulk is HGH. Haven’t ran it in 19 years or so.

Imo- id get it into your system for about 3-4mon at low dose first. Then you can do 4 or more ius during a blast. The benefits take some time to kick in, the older you are the quicker you notice. It took me 6mo to even start seeing what is actually does and boy oh boy ...it does a lot when you blast it

Max

Thanks max! My plan is to push hard and heavy this winter to see if I can get some size on my arms like yours. I’m definitely not genetically inclined to be big! But I think with the right coaching I’ll get there. With you and Sam’s comps- it has lite the fire under me again and I’m thinking I’d like the compete again myself. Hell I’m only 55! What have I got to lose.
Hell yea go do it. It'll be a blast either way but I have no doubt montego will have you at ur best

-

Pull Day

Pull-ups - 3 sets to failure

Seated Incline db curl - 3 sets 12-15 reps to failure
25x15/15/12

Smith Yates Row (under hand grip, a little more upright) - 2 sets 10-12 reps 1 rep short of failure 140x15/12

DB Incline Bench Row (laying face down on bench with a moderate Incline) - 2 sets 10-12 reps to failure, on second set, 1 drop set to failure 25x12/12–20x25

Hyper extension - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 rep short of failure

DB pinwheel curl (like a hammer curl but in front of your body) l - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set
25x15/15-4/4/4/4

Cardio - 6*40 light intensity cardio

2 low days, 1 high day, repeat.

High days -

Meal 1
12oz Egg Whites
50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 2
50g protein from Whey
2 packets oats or 1c regular oats (looking for 40-50g carbs)

Meal 3
6oz Chicken Breast
1c White Rice

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato
1c Greens (broccoli, spinach, green beans, etc)

Meal 5
7oz 85/15 ground beef or Flank/sirloin steak
2c greens
2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

Low Days -

Meal 1
12oz Egg Whites
40g cream of rice

Meal 2
6oz Chicken Breast
1c White Rice

Meal 3
50g protein from Whey
2tbsp natural pb

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato

Meal 5
7oz 85/15 ground beef or Flank/sirloin steak
2c greens
2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dresses

Gear:
Test 200/wk
Tren 200/wk
Bold 200/wk
Winny 20/ed

ECA Stack
T4 50/day

Feeling good and making great progress. Diet is dialed in and workouts are going well.

Nice ! Love the ECA stack. I’ll definitely take meal #5 Everytime!

Max

Updated pics

f23407c34000b250dc182306456e420f.jpg

abf0ce6a6d39699b75b8823d6ab36ce9.jpg

679eed0c3b41a3c2034030b778777166.jpg
Wow huge difference! Sorry I haven't had much time to check in with my situation. Phenomenal brother!

Nice ! Love the ECA stack. I’ll definitely take meal #5 Everytime!

Max

Meal 5 is hands down my favorite. Not used to carbs but they have served me well in the other meals. Monte definitely knows what he’s doing and if a guy is willing to listen he can make it happen.

Still hitting workout and on track with diet. Haven’t been posting much due to work schedule. Working day and night so sleep is suffering a little bit but should slow down a little before our fall push.

Hit legs Today.

Smith "Wider" Stance Squat (not crazy wide, just be sure toes are out and your knees are tracking in that path) - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure 170x hi

Stiff leg dead (db's or Smith) - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure 150x

Walking Lunge - 3 sets 12-15 reps per side to failure 50x

Lying leg curl - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set

Abs: Inverted crunches on inversion table
3 sets to failure.

Diet has changed slightly.

I’m still running 1 High day/ 2 low days
The change is an extra cup of rice with first post workout solid meal. Coach says my legs are leaning out to fast and doesn’t want to jeopardize fullness.

Meal 1
12oz Egg Whites
50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 2
50g protein from Whey

Meal 3
6oz Chicken Breast
2 c White Rice

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato

Meal 5
7oz 85/15 ground beef
2c greens
3e2dd8fec2555793736c1cbfa97a53bb.jpg

Hit legs Today.

Smith "Wider" Stance Squat (not crazy wide, just be sure toes are out and your knees are tracking in that path) - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure 170x hi

Stiff leg dead (db's or Smith) - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure 150x

Walking Lunge - 3 sets 12-15 reps per side to failure 50x

Lying leg curl - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set

Abs: Inverted crunches on inversion table
3 sets to failure.

Diet has changed slightly.

I’m still running 1 High day/ 2 low days
The change is an extra cup of rice with first post workout solid meal. Coach says my legs are leaning out to fast and doesn’t want to jeopardize fullness.

Meal 1
12oz Egg Whites
50g cream of rice
1tbsp natural pb

Meal 2
50g protein from Whey

Meal 3
6oz Chicken Breast
2 c White Rice

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1c potato

Meal 5
7oz 85/15 ground beef
2c greens
3e2dd8fec2555793736c1cbfa97a53bb.jpg
Wow what a change in such a short time. Hell yea push

From past experience working with push I knew it would only be a matter of time before he was back in phenomenal shape. Good job brother.

From past experience working with push I knew it would only be a matter of time before he was back in phenomenal shape. Good job brother.

Thank you XO. I appreciate your kind words and your confidence in me. I’m hopping the next 9 months will bring even greater changes.

Thank you XO. I appreciate your kind words and your confidence in me. I’m hopping the next 9 months will bring even greater changes.

Nine months is enough time to make all kinds of improvements. Of course the road is harder, the gains come slower than a 20-40yr old but they come and sometimes it blows my mind. Apparently, it helps if you have been in shape before or have been athlete. I can say that I almost don’t agree with that now that I have worked with a ton of 40-65+ year old and there are three that had zero (real bb exp), they lifted weights for high school sports but, never again. They took about 9-15months and transformed into bodybuilders. You keep your eye on your ideal body(your goals). Knock em down, when you see a roadblock, blast through it.

Max
Btw- you look great and wide or sumo squats are some of the hardest. I still hate/love the hacks!

Get Shredded!
This is my last week working with Montego1 and I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to him for helping me get back to where I am. He got my workouts and diet dialed in and we made some big changes in my physique along the way. Thank you Monte for helping me in this effort. I hope to work with Monte through the winter and in to the spring while I try to put on some size and the cut once again. Based on the current results I am extremely excited to start the next step in this journey. Thank you all who have followed my log and I hope it wasn’t to boring. I realize that some guys like Max have a way of making these logs more interesting and I will try harder in further logs to make it more interesting. I will be taking final photos on Saturday and I will post up the side by side of where Monte and myself started and where we finished at. Thank you all again for the follow and Monte I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

This is my last week working with Montego1 and I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to him for helping me get back to where I am. He got my workouts and diet dialed in and we made some big changes in my physique along the way. Thank you Monte for helping me in this effort. I hope to work with Monte through the winter and in to the spring while I try to put on some size and the cut once again. Based on the current results I am extremely excited to start the next step in this journey. Thank you all who have followed my log and I hope it wasn’t to boring. I realize that some guys like Max have a way of making these logs more interesting and I will try harder in further logs to make it more interesting. I will be taking final photos on Saturday and I will post up the side by side of where Monte and myself started and where we finished at. Thank you all again for the follow and Monte I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Congratulations to you! You made great improvements. If u are anything like the guys in my family, we already have a plan before we are even done! lol. I will be waiting to hear about your next goal/s. Always Love a good log; it is how we get to know you

Max
#futuregainz

Congratulations to you! You made great improvements. If u are anything like the guys in my family, we already have a plan before we are even done! lol. I will be waiting to hear about your next goal/s. Always Love a good log; it is how we get to know you

Max
#futuregainz

Thanks Max. I’m going to be taking about a month and a half off of gear before I hit my labs and then back on hopefully and try to put some size on this old body. I plan to try and work with Monte again and have him give me some direction on what I should run as well as diet and workouts. I’m looking forward to the next step.

Thanks Max. I’m going to be taking about a month and a half off of gear before I hit my labs and then back on hopefully and try to put some size on this old body. I plan to try and work with Monte again and have him give me some direction on what I should run as well as diet and workouts. I’m looking forward to the next step.

That is great! I have been doing the same thing,
Got super healthy and I am as
Healthy as Belgian Horse! . Every stat: BP/hd , triglycerides, hdl/ldl , rbc , hema , ast/alt ,
All of it is in range . I sure did a ton of water, raw veg & fruits daily along with a specific diet to get them good. Very smart . I will be here when you start again. Don’t lose the drive my man. Stay motivated !!

Max
giphy.gif

So I’ve been meaning to get my final pics posted but October is my busiest month of the year.
Been staying on track with workouts and diet and thinking that I am going to cut again after I have bloods drawn in November. I don’t want to bulk until I get my BF lower.
a0e9bd7015443b36f9037dfe194b7e9c.jpg

The above pics are my progress.
78bf721d0e26a6b730a8dfd82a145846.jpg

So this is my pic from last Sunday.

So I’ve been meaning to get my final pics posted but October is my busiest month of the year.
Been staying on track with workouts and diet and thinking that I am going to cut again after I have bloods drawn in November. I don’t want to bulk until I get my BF lower.
a0e9bd7015443b36f9037dfe194b7e9c.jpg

The above pics are my progress.
78bf721d0e26a6b730a8dfd82a145846.jpg

So this is my pic from last Sunday.

The last....and beginning! What a change throughout! Congratulations on The Positive body changes during your log and hope to see another ! You did phenomenal and should be proud !

Gen. Max!

Back