• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Push 50's Uncle Z Co-sponsored Log

IML Gear Cream!
This is my last week working with Montego1 and I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to him for helping me get back to where I am. He got my workouts and diet dialed in and we made some big changes in my physique along the way. Thank you Monte for helping me in this effort. I hope to work with Monte through the winter and in to the spring while I try to put on some size and the cut once again. Based on the current results I am extremely excited to start the next step in this journey. Thank you all who have followed my log and I hope it wasn’t to boring. I realize that some guys like Max have a way of making these logs more interesting and I will try harder in further logs to make it more interesting. I will be taking final photos on Saturday and I will post up the side by side of where Monte and myself started and where we finished at. Thank you all again for the follow and Monte I look forward to working with you again in the near future.
It was an absolute pleasure bud.

Excited to see what the future has in store.

Verra Nice Monte and Push50

Max

So I’ve been meaning to get my final pics posted but October is my busiest month of the year.
Been staying on track with workouts and diet and thinking that I am going to cut again after I have bloods drawn in November. I don’t want to bulk until I get my BF lower.

Progress pic and then pic from last Sunday.
187965a3e77724fe12e4c43bfd97b5ec.jpg

4701211d52cdbdeaad70567af9cfa388.jpg

Just wanted to check in. I’m still staying on diet and hitting the gym.
I am currently off all PED’s and have ran the following pct.
Arimidex @0.5 mg/q-2 days for 2 weeks
HGC 500mcg/ 3dqys wk for 3 weeks and feeling great.

Hit chest and triceps today:

- [x] Chest Crush press 60(2@25)5x10
- [ ] incline dumbell press 50(2@25)@5x10
- [x] Inclined Smith BP 110@10/10/10
- [x] Flat bench 150@10/9/8
- [x] JM Press 110@10/10/10
- [x] Cable fly 20@10/10/10/10
- [x] cable cross overs 25@10/10/10/10
- [x] Chest Pullovers 35@10/10/10
- [x] tricep pushdown 110@10/10/10/10
- [x] Chest push down 110@10/10/10/10
- [x] tricep over head extension 65@20/15/10/10/10
- [x] skull crushers 50@10/10/10/10
- [x] Dips body weight 3@6/6/6
- [x] Chest dips weighted with 13 lbs chain
05aad65afd5458181e933513a05e88e2.jpg

My modified cables to expand the use of my rack. I was mostly looking for a way to hit rear delt flies. It’s working good and because of the prefab holes for the self spotter I can now utilize multiple heights
a573262bc34cfaee0027ac0fce3c22f8.jpg

My modified cables to expand the use of my rack. I was mostly looking for a way to hit rear delt flies. It’s working good and because of the prefab holes for the self spotter I can now utilize multiple heights
a573262bc34cfaee0027ac0fce3c22f8.jpg

I am looking to buy a pulley system for my lil workout studio . Thinking the Spud, Inc? I don’t have a lot of room and want an upper/lower system that can handle (300+lbs ) and not too complicated. If u have any tricks/ideas ; let me know
(I have the Rogue R3 rack in a 11x11 room )
Max

I am looking to buy a pulley system for my lil workout studio . Thinking the Spud, Inc? I don’t have a lot of room and want an upper/lower system that can handle (300+lbs ) and not too complicated. If u have any tricks/ideas ; let me know
(I have the Rogue R3 rack in a 11x11 room )
Max
Look at Titan fitness

Get Shredded!
The rear pulley system on my rack is only rated for 200 but the bench bar is rated for 300.

Technical Details and Specifications
Assembled dimensions: 95L x 79W x 86H inches (241L x 201W x 219H cm)
Total assembled weight: 237 lbs (107.5 kg)
Weight capacity:
Maximum weights for press bar: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Maximum user’s weight (for bench): 300 lbs (136 kg)
Maximum weights on the rack: 600 lbs (272 kg)
Maximum weights on Leg Developer: 100 lbs (45 kg)
Maximum weights on Cross-over, Lat Pull: 200 lbs (90.7 kg)
Required weight plates: Olympic (2″ holes)

The rear pulley system on my rack is only rated for 200 but the bench bar is rated for 300.

Technical Details and Specifications
Assembled dimensions: 95L x 79W x 86H inches (241L x 201W x 219H cm)
Total assembled weight: 237 lbs (107.5 kg)
Weight capacity:
Maximum weights for press bar: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Maximum user’s weight (for bench): 300 lbs (136 kg)
Maximum weights on the rack: 600 lbs (272 kg)
Maximum weights on Leg Developer: 100 lbs (45 kg)
Maximum weights on Cross-over, Lat Pull: 200 lbs (90.7 kg)
Required weight plates: Olympic (2″ holes)

Appreciate it. Just looked at Titan but, most wont fit . I have seen a few on Amazon to hook up an upper/lower pulley system w all the attachments but, my brother in law bought one and it was garbage. I did see this Titan attachment and a guy online said he has my Rack and it fit !
752e0b581273e0bc7439571363d2637f.plist

This is the Titan one . I would need another pulley and some nylon straps/carabiners . This is the Spud inc system and it looks like a hassle
7b6a542bca472a480c8e3243c22940e2.plist

8c38021da905f064b103ae1a7b22fb0f.plist

I want to find something like this (that fits Rogue R3 Rack
61f38c9998404e3610d5060caa6dd627.jpg

That inner unit (plus it has dual plate loading!
If you find anything better, let me know. I have multi bars/attachments , just need something easy to transition from one exercises to the next but it can’t be wall mounted. I have the rack in an exact perfect spot .

Max

So I’ve got some of my labs back but not all of the which is curious!

SHBG is on the lower end at 38
IGF1 is on the lower end at 66

Total test = 66
Free test = 1.78
Bioavailability = 13

That’s with a good post cycle for 6 weeks. Now I remember why I never come off test. Well I still think it’s good to see where you are naturally at least once in a while.

Waiting on cbc results and metabolic panel to see where everything else is before I get too crazy.

Going to jump back on test at 200-400 a week and run Ostarine at 20-25 a day through December the I’ll see where I go from there.

So I’ve got some of my labs back but not all of the which is curious!

SHBG is on the lower end at 38
IGF1 is on the lower end at 66

Total test = 66
Free test = 1.78
Bioavailability = 13

That’s with a good post cycle for 6 weeks. Now I remember why I never come off test. Well I still think it’s good to see where you are naturally at least once in a while.

Waiting on cbc results and metabolic panel to see where everything else is before I get too crazy.

Going to jump back on test at 200-400 a week and run Ostarine at 20-25 a day through December the I’ll see where I go from there.

Wholly shit man! You must feel miserable? Have you been loosing a significant amount of your gains?

I’ve kissed my balls farewell. They hadn’t been serving me well anyways. I’m sure if I did PCT I’d come in something like that too… I don’t wanna know. When you live by the needle, you die by the needle. I knew what was doing when I came into this. The change in quality of my life (for the better) since starting TRT is hands down worth any headaches involved with buying/using gear… I have prescribed Cypionate that I keep in the event I need to travel or something like that. Otherwise I’ll stick to ugl as it’s 1/10th the price….

This is my last week working with Montego1 and I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to him for helping me get back to where I am. He got my workouts and diet dialed in and we made some big changes in my physique along the way. Thank you Monte for helping me in this effort. I hope to work with Monte through the winter and in to the spring while I try to put on some size and the cut once again. Based on the current results I am extremely excited to start the next step in this journey. Thank you all who have followed my log and I hope it wasn’t to boring. I realize that some guys like Max have a way of making these logs more interesting and I will try harder in further logs to make it more interesting. I will be taking final photos on Saturday and I will post up the side by side of where Monte and myself started and where we finished at. Thank you all again for the follow and Monte I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

So you’re saying your next log is gonna have some pictures of beautiful women buck naked, right? Because other than that your log was good to go bro. I enjoyed seeing your progress. And to be honest you’ve inspired me because I kinda always had this mindset that I can only do this for another 10-15 years but one I hit 45-50 it’s not even worth trying to look good anymore… your shattered that destructive thought process and now I’m in it for the long haul as I know it’s possible.

Glad you enjoyed your run with Montego, im using his service as well now. Gonna probably use him for on/off to save some money. Maybe 3 months here take a break and cruise then take him on again. The structure is really nice and makes it easy to see where I’m improving when I follow a plan to the T.

Keep killing it my man

Wholly shit man! You must feel miserable? Have you been loosing a significant amount of your gains?

I’ve kissed my balls farewell. They hadn’t been serving me well anyways. I’m sure if I did PCT I’d come in something like that too… I don’t wanna know. When you live by the needle, you die by the needle. I knew what was doing when I came into this. The change in quality of my life (for the better) since starting TRT is hands down worth any headaches involved with buying/using gear… I have prescribed Cypionate that I keep in the event I need to travel or something like that. Otherwise I’ll stick to ugl as it’s 1/10th the price….

Miserable is pretty dang close. I just want to see if my dock will consider hgh along with test to get my leveled up. If not I’ll be back on like always. I usually run 150-200 cyp a week year round. Have come off in a few years. Now I remember why.

So you’re saying your next log is gonna have some pictures of beautiful women buck naked, right? Because other than that your log was good to go bro. I enjoyed seeing your progress. And to be honest you’ve inspired me because I kinda always had this mindset that I can only do this for another 10-15 years but one I hit 45-50 it’s not even worth trying to look good anymore… your shattered that destructive thought process and now I’m in it for the long haul as I know it’s possible.

Glad you enjoyed your run with Montego, im using his service as well now. Gonna probably use him for on/off to save some money. Maybe 3 months here take a break and cruise then take him on again. The structure is really nice and makes it easy to see where I’m improving when I follow a plan to the T.

Keep killing it my man

Thank you for your kind words. I am surprised but humbled that you see me as an inspiration. Thank you. I never want to be a discouragement to someone.
I try hard and sometimes fell overwhelmed but keep pushing ahead. It does get harder as u get older. But Monte should me that sometimes I’m working to hard and that was tough to wrap my head around but he was right. Following his design was eye opening. I plan as do you to try and work with him on and off if he has the time and is willing to take me on again. He was great to work with.

Thank you for your kind words. I am surprised but humbled that you see me as an inspiration. Thank you. I never want to be a discouragement to someone.
I try hard and sometimes fell overwhelmed but keep pushing ahead. It does get harder as u get older. But Monte should me that sometimes I’m working to hard and that was tough to wrap my head around but he was right. Following his design was eye opening. I plan as do you to try and work with him on and off if he has the time and is willing to take me on again. He was great to work with.

I have to agree with MonsterMaker on this. While I was still silently stalking the forums, your log was one of the ones that motivated me to go all in. I’m 40 and was in a rut…using age and old injuries as an excuse for basically being a lazy piece of shit. I also hired Monte to help get me pointed in the right direction based on your (and a few others) feedback. Keep it up, man. Sometimes just following others’ progress is all it takes to light a fire…👊🏼

IML Gear Cream!
I have to agree with MonsterMaker on this. While I was still silently stalking the forums, your log was one of the ones that motivated me to go all in. I’m 40 and was in a rut…using age and old injuries as an excuse for basically being a lazy piece of shit. I also hired Monte to help get me pointed in the right direction based on your (and a few others) feedback. Keep it up, man. Sometimes just following others’ progress is all it takes to light a fire…

Thank you for you brother. It’s always good to have someone that will hold you accountable.

Back