Push 50's Uncle Z Co-sponsored Log

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 149
  1. #121
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Doing great!! Love the prostate care blend also! Cheers !!

    Max
    Thought I would see if it decreases the tris to the BR at night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #122
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,449
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Thought I would see if it decreases the tris to the BR at night.
    Lol! Yeah, nothing worse than waiting !!. You want a strong flow and not a dribble.

    Max
    Always trying to find the happy medium of how much water I drink before bedtime and how close to quit drinking water, lol.

  3. #123
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    I think finding the balance of the right amount of water before bed is a lot of my issue. Getting up at 2am Iím usually in bed by 8. If I drink a quart of water with dinner it my still be a little much.
    I have a strong flow jus up every 2-3 hours.
    May have to cut salt at dinner as well. Iím the type that likes salt on bacon and sometimes salt on my salt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #124
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    Pushed my squats up to 220! Up 5lbs on straight leg as well. Feeling good. Feeling pumped and more excited every day.

    Legs -
    Smith Normal Stance Squat - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure 220x12/12

    Stiff leg dead (db's or Smith) - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure - 155lbs

    Walking Lunge - 3 sets 12-15 reps per side to failure - 50lbs

    Lying leg curl - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set - 60lbs

    Abs
    flutter kicks 3 sets to failure
    Vaccumms fifteen second

    Todayís meals:

    Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout)
    12oz Egg Whites
    50g cream of rice
    1tbsp natural pb

    Meal 2 (post workout)
    50g protein from Whey
    1c Rice based cereal , rice crispies

    Meal 3
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c White Rice

    Meal 4
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c potato
    1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1c Greens Brussels sprouts

    Meal 5
    7oz 85/15 ground beef or Flank/sirloin steak
    1c White Rice
    2c broccoli
    2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing


    Todayís gear:
    Tren 209
    Bold 200
    Test 100
    ECA Stack
    T4-50mcg

    Same vitamins:

    Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qd
    Cholesterol/Never Pain
    Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qd
    Insulin Resistance Reduction
    Lecithin 1200mg/eod
    E- 180 mg qd
    Potassium - 99mg qd
    B-12- 1000mg qd
    Magnesium- 400mg qd
    CQ10- 100mg qd
    Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
    Calcium- 600mg eod
    Vit.C-500mg eod
    Vit. D3-500IU-qd
    NAC 600mg/qod
    Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
    MACA 500mg/qod
    Chromium 500 mcg eod
    ASA 81mg qd

    Prostate Health
    Cran Max 50mg
    Lycopene 5mg
    Soybean Germ 150mg
    Pumpkin Seed Ext. 150mg
    Saw Palmetto 500mg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #125
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    Today was a pull day. Feeling ok. This heat is just sucking the life out of me it seems like. Had to be out on a number of job sites this week and by 10:00am my clothes were soaked all the way down to my drawers. I really donít like it when temps are in the 90ís and the humidity is over 69%. It sucks at best. Other then that feeling pretty good. Definitely more aggression but trying to keep it in the gym. Strength is up and libido is up as well. Hutton a little bit of the Tren kink! I donít know if everyone that runs Tren gets that way but I do for sure. Other then the jump in aggression, the link is one way I know without a doubt that the Tren is kicking in.

    Pull-ups - 3 sets to failure;12,11, 11

    Seated Incline db curl - 3 sets 15-20 reps to failure 25ís

    Smith Row - 2 sets 10-12 reps 1 rep short of failure-140

    Hyper extension - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 rep short of failure-35

    DB curl - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set; 30ís

    Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout)
    12oz Egg Whites
    50g cream of rice
    1tbsp natural pb

    Meal 2 (post workout)
    50g protein from Whey
    1c Rice based cereal (chex, rice crispies etc)

    Meal 3
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c White Rice

    Meal 4
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c potato
    1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1c broccoli

    Meal 5
    7oz Flank steak
    1c White Rice
    1 c Brussel sprouts
    1 c asparagus
    2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

    Vitamins
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qd
    Cholesterol/Never Pain
    Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qd
    Insulin Resistance Reduction
    Lecithin 1200mg/eod
    E- 180 mg qd
    Potassium - 99mg qd
    B-12- 1000mg qd
    Magnesium- 400mg qd
    CQ10- 100mg qd
    Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
    Calcium- 600mg eod
    Vit.C-500mg eod
    Vit. D3-500IU-qd
    NAC 600mg/qod
    Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
    MACA 500mg/qod
    Chromium 500 mcg eod
    ASA 81mg qd

    Prostate Health
    Cran Max 50mg
    Lycopene 5mg
    Soybean Germ 150mg
    Pumpkin Seed Ext. 150mg
    Saw Palmetto 500mg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #126
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,284
    Thanked in
    5,436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Today was a pull day. Feeling ok. This heat is just sucking the life out of me it seems like. Had to be out on a number of job sites this week and by 10:00am my clothes were soaked all the way down to my drawers. I really donít like it when temps are in the 90ís and the humidity is over 69%. It sucks at best. Other then that feeling pretty good. Definitely more aggression but trying to keep it in the gym. Strength is up and libido is up as well. Hutton a little bit of the Tren kink! I donít know if everyone that runs Tren gets that way but I do for sure. Other then the jump in aggression, the link is one way I know without a doubt that the Tren is kicking in.

    Pull-ups - 3 sets to failure;12,11, 11

    Seated Incline db curl - 3 sets 15-20 reps to failure 25ís

    Smith Row - 2 sets 10-12 reps 1 rep short of failure-140

    Hyper extension - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 rep short of failure-35

    DB curl - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set; 30ís

    Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout)
    12oz Egg Whites
    50g cream of rice
    1tbsp natural pb

    Meal 2 (post workout)
    50g protein from Whey
    1c Rice based cereal (chex, rice crispies etc)

    Meal 3
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c White Rice

    Meal 4
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c potato
    1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1c broccoli

    Meal 5
    7oz Flank steak
    1c White Rice
    1 c Brussel sprouts
    1 c asparagus
    2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

    Vitamins
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qd
    Cholesterol/Never Pain
    Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qd
    Insulin Resistance Reduction
    Lecithin 1200mg/eod
    E- 180 mg qd
    Potassium - 99mg qd
    B-12- 1000mg qd
    Magnesium- 400mg qd
    CQ10- 100mg qd
    Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
    Calcium- 600mg eod
    Vit.C-500mg eod
    Vit. D3-500IU-qd
    NAC 600mg/qod
    Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
    MACA 500mg/qod
    Chromium 500 mcg eod
    ASA 81mg qd

    Prostate Health
    Cran Max 50mg
    Lycopene 5mg
    Soybean Germ 150mg
    Pumpkin Seed Ext. 150mg
    Saw Palmetto 500mg
    Increasing water to make up for the sweating?

  7. #127
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    Absolutely. I carry a refillable water bottle everywhere I go and a cooler with water and Gatorade for crew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #128
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    Yesterday was leg day

    Pushed my leg curls up to 70- uP 10 lbs.
    Weight is down to 164 currently and Iím feeling good.
    Looks like we might get sitter break from the heat later this week so thatís even better.

    Legs -
    Smith Normal Stance Squat - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure 220x12/12

    Stiff leg dead (db's or Smith) - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure - 155lbs

    Walking Lunge - 3 sets 12-15 reps per side to failure - 50lbs

    Lying leg curl - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set - 70 lbs x 10/10/4/4/4/4

    Abs
    Crunches 3 sets to failure
    Vaccumms fifteen second hold x 3 minutes

    Todayís meals:

    Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout)
    12oz Egg Whites
    50g cream of rice
    1tbsp natural pb

    Meal 2 (post workout)
    50g protein from Whey
    1c Rice crispies

    Meal 3
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c White Rice

    Meal 4
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c potato
    1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1c Greens Brussels sprouts

    Meal 5
    7oz Sirloin steak
    1c White Rice
    2c green beans
    2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing


    ECA Stack
    T4-50mcg

    Same vitamins:

    Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qd
    Cholesterol/Never Pain
    Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qd
    Insulin Resistance Reduction
    Lecithin 1200mg/eod
    E- 180 mg qd
    Potassium - 99mg qd
    B-12- 1000mg qd
    Magnesium- 400mg qd
    CQ10- 100mg qd
    Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
    Calcium- 600mg eod
    Vit.C-500mg eod
    Vit. D3-500IU-qd
    NAC 600mg/qod
    Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
    MACA 500mg/qod
    Chromium 500 mcg eod
    ASA 81mg qd

    Prostate Health
    Cran Max 50mg
    Lycopene 5mg
    Soybean Germ 150mg
    Pumpkin Seed Ext. 150mg
    Saw Palmetto 500mg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #129
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,284
    Thanked in
    5,436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Yesterday was leg day

    Pushed my leg curls up to 70- uP 10 lbs.
    Weight is down to 164 currently and Iím feeling good.
    Looks like we might get sitter break from the heat later this week so thatís even better.

    Legs -
    Smith Normal Stance Squat - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure 220x12/12

    Stiff leg dead (db's or Smith) - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure - 155lbs

    Walking Lunge - 3 sets 12-15 reps per side to failure - 50lbs

    Lying leg curl - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set - 70 lbs x 10/10/4/4/4/4

    Abs
    Crunches 3 sets to failure
    Vaccumms fifteen second hold x 3 minutes

    Todayís meals:

    Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout)
    12oz Egg Whites
    50g cream of rice
    1tbsp natural pb

    Meal 2 (post workout)
    50g protein from Whey
    1c Rice crispies

    Meal 3
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c White Rice

    Meal 4
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c potato
    1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1c Greens Brussels sprouts

    Meal 5
    7oz Sirloin steak
    1c White Rice
    2c green beans
    2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing


    ECA Stack
    T4-50mcg

    Same vitamins:

    Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qd
    Cholesterol/Never Pain
    Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qd
    Insulin Resistance Reduction
    Lecithin 1200mg/eod
    E- 180 mg qd
    Potassium - 99mg qd
    B-12- 1000mg qd
    Magnesium- 400mg qd
    CQ10- 100mg qd
    Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
    Calcium- 600mg eod
    Vit.C-500mg eod
    Vit. D3-500IU-qd
    NAC 600mg/qod
    Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
    MACA 500mg/qod
    Chromium 500 mcg eod
    ASA 81mg qd

    Prostate Health
    Cran Max 50mg
    Lycopene 5mg
    Soybean Germ 150mg
    Pumpkin Seed Ext. 150mg
    Saw Palmetto 500mg
    Love the strength increases.

    Something to think about next session.

    We keep the loading sets one rep short of FAILURE. So, if you can grind out a rep, you aren't failing.

    I see this with a lot of my guys that, if you're doing the same reps on both working sets, either you're losing form on the second set or, you left something in the tank on the first set.

    Safe effective reps are priority but, we still want to push hard.

    Great progress on the strength so far though! Solid work.

  10. #130
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    Push Day

    Feeling good about workout day diet. Seeing weekly results. Feeling a little bit workout this week with the heat but looks like we have some relief on the way Friday.
    Pushed inclined chest up another 5 lbs. not too much but I can feel a difference.

    Push Day -
    Smith Incline BP - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 short of failure- 110 lbs

    DB Shoulder Press - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 short of failure-30ís

    Bent over rear lateral - 2 sets of 15-20 reps to failure 20ís

    Tricep Press down - 2 sets of 10-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set (4 sets of 4 with 5 deep breaths between each set, failure in the fourth set)110lbs

    DB Fly - 2 sets of 8-10 reps with 2 count stretch 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set -70lbs

    DB overhead triceps extension - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, focus on the stretch
    35lbs

    Pull Day -
    Pull-ups - 3 sets to failure;10,10, to p

    Seated Incline db curl - 3 sets 15-20 reps to failure20ís

    Smith Row - 2 sets 10-12 reps 1 rep short of failure-140

    Hyper extension - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 rep short of failure-35

    DB curl - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set; 30ís

    Diet has changed up just a little.

    Training Days
    Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout)
    12oz Egg Whites
    50g cream of rice
    1tbsp natural pb

    Meal 2 (post workout)
    50g protein from Whey
    1c Rice based cereal rice crispies

    Meal 3
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c White Rice

    Meal 4
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c potato
    1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1c broccoli

    Meal 5
    7oz Flank steak
    1c White Rice
    1.5 c Green Beans
    1/2 c Fresh home grown JalapeŮo
    2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

    Gear:
    Tren 200mg
    Bold 200mg
    Test 100mg
    ECA Stack
    T4

    Vitamins
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qd
    Cholesterol/Never Pain
    Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qd
    Insulin Resistance Reduction
    Lecithin 1200mg/eod
    E- 180 mg qd
    Potassium - 99mg qd
    B-12- 1000mg qd
    Magnesium- 400mg qd
    CQ10- 100mg qd
    Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
    Calcium- 600mg eod
    Vit.C-500mg eod
    Vit. D3-500IU-qd
    NAC 600mg/qod
    Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
    MACA 500mg/qod
    Chromium 500 mcg eod
    ASA 81mg qd

    Prostate Health
    Cran Max 50mg
    Lycopene 5mg
    Soybean Germ 150mg
    Pumpkin Seed Ext. 150mg
    Saw Palmetto 500mg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #131
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    Pull Day
    Early day today but got workout in by 4am. Then off to work. Going to be a long day. Have a mass concrete pour tonight and concrete temps can not be over 70F. With the temps in the 90ís today it will be a challenge but doable. Have a crew of 3 that will be doing nothing but throwing ice.
    A little bit of a headache today. Blood pressure is good running 132/78 this morning but I have a kink in my neck. I think thatís where the headache stims from.

    Pull-ups - 3 sets to failure;12,11, 11

    Seated Incline db curl - 3 sets 15-20 reps to failure 25ís

    Smith Row - 2 sets 10-12 reps 1 rep short of failure-140

    Hyper extension - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 rep short of failure-35

    DB curl - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set; 30ís

    Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout)
    12oz Egg Whites
    50g cream of rice
    1tbsp natural pb

    Meal 2 (post workout)
    50g protein from Whey
    1c Rice based cereal (chex, rice crispies etc)

    Meal 3
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c White Rice

    Meal 4
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c potato
    1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1c broccoli

    Meal 5
    7oz 85/15 meat balls
    1c White Rice
    1.5 c green beans
    1/2 c jalapeŮo fresh
    2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

    Vitamins
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qd
    Cholesterol/Never Pain
    Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qd
    Insulin Resistance Reduction
    Lecithin 1200mg/eod
    E- 180 mg qd
    Potassium - 99mg qd
    B-12- 1000mg qd
    Magnesium- 400mg qd
    CQ10- 100mg qd
    Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
    Calcium- 600mg eod
    Vit.C-500mg eod
    Vit. D3-500IU-qd
    NAC 600mg/qod
    Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
    MACA 500mg/qod
    Chromium 500 mcg eod
    ASA 81mg qd

    Prostate Health
    Cran Max 50mg
    Lycopene 5mg
    Soybean Germ 150mg
    Pumpkin Seed Ext. 150mg
    Saw Palmetto 500mg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #132
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    Leg Day

    Weight is down to 162.4 currently and Iím feeling good. Pushed my squats up to 230 and my straight leg deadís up to 170.

    Legs -
    Smith Normal Stance Squat - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure
    230x10/12

    Stiff leg dead (db's or Smith) - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure
    170x10/10

    Walking Lunge - 3 sets 12-15 reps per side to failure -
    50lbs

    Lying leg curl - 2 sets 8-12 reps 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set -
    70 lbs x 10/10/4/4/4/4

    Abs
    Crunches 3 sets to failure
    Vaccumms fifteen second hold x 3 minutes

    Todayís meals:

    Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout)
    12oz Egg Whites
    50g cream of rice
    1tbsp natural pb

    Meal 2 (post workout)
    50g protein from Whey
    1c Rice crispies

    Meal 3
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c White Rice

    Meal 4
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c potato
    1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1c Greens Brussels sprouts

    Meal 5
    7oz Sirloin steak
    1c White Rice
    1c green beans
    1c asparagus
    2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing


    ECA Stack
    T4-50mcg

    Same vitamins:

    Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qd
    Cholesterol/Never Pain
    Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qd
    Insulin Resistance Reduction
    Lecithin 1200mg/eod
    E- 180 mg qd
    Potassium - 99mg qd
    B-12- 1000mg qd
    Magnesium- 400mg qd
    CQ10- 100mg qd
    Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
    Calcium- 600mg eod
    Vit.C-500mg eod
    Vit. D3-500IU-qd
    NAC 600mg/qod
    Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
    MACA 500mg/qod
    Chromium 500 mcg eod
    ASA 81mg qd

    Prostate Health
    Cran Max 50mg
    Lycopene 5mg
    Soybean Germ 150mg
    Pumpkin Seed Ext. 150mg
    Saw Palmetto 500mg
    - [ ]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #133
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757


    This is a pic at 5 weeks. Top is June 25 and bottom is July 31.
    Right diet
    Right training
    Right gear
    Right attitude
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #134
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    Push Day

    Starting the week off with a push day. Feeling good. Not feeling the same exhaustion that i felt last week with the high temps.

    Push Day -
    Smith Incline BP - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 short of failure- 110 lbs

    DB Shoulder Press - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 short of failure-30ís

    Bent over rear lateral - 2 sets of 15-20 reps to failure 25ís

    Tricep Press down - 2 sets of 10-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set (4 sets of 4 with 5 deep breaths between each set, failure in the fourth set)110lbs

    DB Fly - 2 sets of 8-10 reps with 2 count stretch 1 rep short of failure, 1 cluster set of tíslbs

    DB overhead triceps extension - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, focus on the stretch
    35lbs


    Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout)
    12oz Egg Whites
    50g cream of rice
    1tbsp natural pb

    Meal 2 (post workout)
    50g protein from Whey
    1c Rice based cereal rice crispies

    Meal 3
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c White Rice

    Meal 4
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c potato
    1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1c broccoli

    Meal 5
    7oz 85/15 ground beef
    1c White Rice
    1c zucchini
    1c broccoli
    2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

    Gear: on Sunday
    Tren 200mg
    Bold 200mg
    Test 100mg
    ECA Stack everyday
    T4 50mcg everyday

    Vitamins
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qd
    Cholesterol/Never Pain
    Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qd
    Insulin Resistance Reduction
    Lecithin 1200mg/eod
    E- 180 mg qd
    Potassium - 99mg qd
    B-12- 1000mg qd
    Magnesium- 400mg qd
    CQ10- 100mg qd
    Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
    Calcium- 600mg eod
    Vit.C-500mg eod
    Vit. D3-500IU-qd
    NAC 600mg/qod
    Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
    MACA 500mg/qod
    Chromium 500 mcg eod
    ASA 81mg qd

    Prostate Health
    Cran Max 50mg
    Lycopene 5mg
    Soybean Germ 150mg
    Pumpkin Seed Ext. 150mg
    Saw Palmetto 500mg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #135
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    608
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points
    625308757

    Pull Day


    Pull-ups - 3 sets to failure;12,12,12

    Seated Incline db curl - 3 sets 15-20 reps to failure 25ísx3x15

    Smith Row - 2 sets 10-12 reps 1 rep short of failure-150x2x12

    Hyper extension - 3 sets 10-15 reps 1 rep short of failure-25x3x15

    DB curl - 2 sets 12-15 reps to failure, 1 cluster set; 30ísx2x20

    Meal 1 (1 hour pre workout)
    12oz Egg Whites
    50g cream of rice
    1tbsp natural pb

    Meal 2 (post workout)
    50g protein from Whey
    1c Rice Chexcereal

    Meal 3
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c White Rice

    Meal 4
    6oz Chicken Breast
    1c potato
    1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
    1c spinach

    Meal 5
    7oz flank steak
    1c White Rice
    1c broccoli
    1c zucchini
    2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

    Vitamins
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg qd
    Cholesterol/Never Pain
    Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg/qd
    Insulin Resistance Reduction
    Lecithin 1200mg/eod
    E- 180 mg qd
    Potassium - 99mg qd
    B-12- 1000mg qd
    Magnesium- 400mg qd
    CQ10- 100mg qd
    Omega 3,6,9-1600mg qd
    Calcium- 600mg eod
    Vit.C-500mg eod
    Vit. D3-500IU-qd
    NAC 600mg/qod
    Milk Thistle 175mg/qod
    MACA 500mg/qod
    Chromium 500 mcg eod
    ASA 81mg qd

    Prostate Health
    Cran Max 50mg
    Lycopene 5mg
    Soybean Germ 150mg
    Pumpkin Seed Ext. 150mg
    Saw Palmetto 500mg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. Push50's Uncle Z Sponsored Bulking Log
    By Push50 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 01-15-2019, 08:55 AM
  2. UNCLE Z SPONSORED PRECONTEST LOG
    By Joe 2013 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-04-2017, 09:10 AM
  3. Spiny's Sponsored Uncle Z Log
    By spinyvegeta in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 806
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 11:31 PM
  4. Precontest log sponsored by Uncle Z
    By Joe 2013 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 03-17-2016, 11:18 AM
  5. My precontest log sponsored by Uncle Z !
    By Joe 2013 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 07:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums