• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jpal Hear Me Out Thread..

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In case anyone is wondering I moved it to the MOD forum for Admin to review and then to deal with as he sees fit.

The thread broke various rules and contained sensitive information, so rather then just keep letting all of ASF see it, I decided it would be best to move it, not delete it.

Maybe Admin will edit it and bring it back, Im unsure.

I only thought it was fair to let everyone know that I am the one who moved it. That is all.

Fair enough and best for it to be deleted and for any action to be taken. Personal info was posted and that clearly isn't acceptable.

In case anyone is wondering I moved it to the MOD forum for Admin to review and then to deal with as he sees fit.

The thread broke various rules and contained sensitive information, so rather then just keep letting all of ASF see it, I decided it would be best to move it, not delete it.

Maybe Admin will edit it and bring it back, Im unsure.

I only thought it was fair to let everyone know that I am the one who moved it. That is all.

Thanks. It needed done.

Well I imagine theres a lot of Chinese dudes with that name.... lol

theres like 12 of them just where I work....

hahaha 🤣

Well I imagine theres a lot of Chinese dudes with that name.... lol

theres like 12 of them just where I work....

hahaha 藍
Lol I work with enough Chinese as it is!

Following. I want to see the ruling of this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpal said his peace so it is up to Short $tack to forward his emails and WU info to a Super Mod impartial to the situation. Sounds like a mix up on someone side but never the less should be taken care of. There is nothing a board rep can do in this situation since he wasn't involved with the transaction.

Back