• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

In todays episode of Libturd Lunacy!

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A Quinn Martin Production!

---

I wonder if supporters of Libturd Lunacy support this bill? Billions to rapists', murders, bombers, Killers of American Citizens?

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/conc...ated-criminals

$2B In COVID-19 Relief Checks To Be Sent To Incarcerated Criminals

U.S. Sens. Hassan and Shaheen voted against an amendment by GOP Senators, including Tom Cotton, to keep checks from being sent to prisoners.

-----

March 07, 2021
It's a eye-popping image from Sen. Tom Cotton's Twitter feed: A photo of Boston Marathon Bomber and the message "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston Bomber, murdered three people and terrorized a city. He'll be getting a $1,400 stimulus check as part of the Democrats' 'COVID relief' bill."

Can that be true? Did the four members of New Hampshire's congressional delegation really vote to give a stimulus check to terrorists, murderers, rapists, and other felons found in America's prisons?
Yes. And it's not the first time.

This is right up lifters alley ..he supports this kinda shit lmao ...ofcourse he would want some extra funds for psychological treatment...

buying future voters... so when they pass legislation that allows incarcerated peoples and violent felons the right to vote, they’ll surely remember the party that threw money at them.

Yessir that is correct. The same reason they're all about inviting migrants here, letting them in and providing them with all sorts of government benefits right out of the gate.

And if you criticize any this you're a racist that supports "voter suppression".

I've read this article and I'm a resident of NH...this is crazy sending our money to criminals in jail.

Yessir that is correct. The same reason they're all about inviting migrants here, letting them in and providing them with all sorts of government benefits right out of the gate.

And if you criticize any this you're a racist that supports "voter suppression".

I was born that way, according to msm. The only 2 options I have is to embrace it. Or die.

I've read this article and I'm a resident of NH...this is crazy sending our money to criminals in jail.

This is why we tell people like you to wake up. This is what you voted for so don’t sit there and act shocked. Inform yourself it’s not that hard.

Oh cmon now mindless!! All that faggot ass bs they promoted and pushed during campaign and now your surprised?

Oh cmon now mindless!! All that faggot ass bs they promoted and pushed during campaign and now your surprised?
Didn't think they would do that.

A Quinn Martin Production!

---

I wonder if supporters of Libturd Lunacy support this bill? Billions to rapists', murders, bombers, Killers of American Citizens?

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/conc...ated-criminals

$2B In COVID-19 Relief Checks To Be Sent To Incarcerated Criminals

U.S. Sens. Hassan and Shaheen voted against an amendment by GOP Senators, including Tom Cotton, to keep checks from being sent to prisoners.

-----

March 07, 2021
It's a eye-popping image from Sen. Tom Cotton's Twitter feed: A photo of Boston Marathon Bomber and the message "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston Bomber, murdered three people and terrorized a city. He'll be getting a $1,400 stimulus check as part of the Democrats' 'COVID relief' bill."

Can that be true? Did the four members of New Hampshire's congressional delegation really vote to give a stimulus check to terrorists, murderers, rapists, and other felons found in America's prisons?
Yes. And it's not the first time.

holy fuck.

So if you make more than 150K jointly, you get a big fat goose egg! HOWEVER, if you’re a convicted and sitting in jail you get $1400!?

Democrats? hello?

holy fuck.

So if you make more than 150K jointly, you get a big fat goose egg! HOWEVER, if you’re a convicted and sitting in jail you get $1400!?

Democrats? hello?

way-of-the-future-1-638.jpg

holy fuck.

Democrats? hello?

Lol ofcourse ....state and federal are already covering them, why not put some money in criminals pocket too!!

Back