• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

GC comes through regardless

Oldschoolone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TD. I've placed many orders but this one is different. Was a mix up with what I sent to GC, I was patient then emailed asking if they received what I sent. They hadn't but what does GC do? Sends my pack anyway without confirmation that they received anything from me. Guys what source on this or any other board is going to do that for you? Nobody, thank you guys!!! GC is Simply the best!

TD. I've placed many orders but this one is different. Was a mix up with what I sent to GC, I was patient then emailed asking if they received what I sent. They hadn't but what does GC do? Sends my pack anyway without confirmation that they received anything from me. Guys what source on this or any other board is going to do that for you? Nobody, thank you guys!!! GC is Simply the best!
Yeah, I have had my package several times before I even paid. I was like, "wait, how is this here already?"

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Loyalty goes both ways.

- - - Updated - - -

lol

Yeah, I have had my package several times before I even paid. I was like, "wait, how is this here already?"

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Damn...church is the place to be. I'll be outside trying to get my post count

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back