• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good stuff for my gun brothers!!

In case anyone missed this.

Good video ldog. It's a damn shame that a person has to gauge the level of threat before using deadly force. In my opinion, if someone poses ANY type of threat to another person then they assume the risk of death. Some people, women especially, are not able to keep the type of composure it would take to analyze a situation to be able to make the decision of weather to use pepper spray or a gun. Attached is a link with some similar information as the video. Thanks again ldog.

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-law-basics/self-defense-overview.html

Welcome.

Yeah....as responsible gun owners, we need to be very careful in today’s environment. The tables can be turned on us very quickly by liberal lawyers and other anti 2A folks. My biggest fear is that all these new gun owners will show too much bravado and macho personalities and give us responsible owners a bad name.

Good video ldog. It's a damn shame that a person has to gauge the level of threat before using deadly force. In my opinion, if someone poses ANY type of threat to another person then they assume the risk of death. Some people, women especially, are not able to keep the type of composure it would take to analyze a situation to be able to make the decision of weather to use pepper spray or a gun. Attached is a link with some similar information as the video. Thanks again ldog.

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-law-basics/self-defense-overview.html

Great video and article thanks for the share. Perception is a dangerous thing. Its crazy how one person can perceive something as a threat and another person view the same thing as not. Got to be really careful, watch your back. Be mindful of you states laws to, especially if your moving. Everyone is different could find yourself in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True

Great video and article thanks for the share. Perception is a dangerous thing. Its crazy how one person can perceive something as a threat and another person view the same thing as not. Got to be really careful, watch your back. Be mindful of you states laws to, especially if your moving. Everyone is different could find yourself in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back