• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Juice pal hear me out

Get Shredded!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fuck ***** e it is. Although, GIS turned up a nice pic...

f8b0dca2a543089ccf11cb4f3fe6e808.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Real names, payment info, details, screen shots, etc. How many forum rules haven't been broken?

This thread really needs to be deleted or moved off of the main forum for all of Mother, Allah and Country to see!

Thread reported

Allah? Bc Nebraska really knows who that is!? It's the bread basket bruh- "They call me CornFed, like Nebraska Quarterbacks!"

Last edited:
Admin please close this thread.
I admit I made a mistake on posting rather then wait for JP to email me back
Sorry to those who got involved

Admin please close this thread.
I admit I made a mistake on posting rather then wait for JP to email me back
Sorry to those who got involved

....dick head

Shut up *****
Wow someone can call another person a dickhead and expect everything to be all rosie?
I already ADMIT my fault. Kicking someone when there already down doesnt make him any cooler.
Same goes to u. I wont shut up just cause u told me to shut up... i just came to adress my issue which i already said i made a mistake on doing

Last edited by a moderator:
ASF

Admin said the thread should be returned with all personal info, photos, etc, removed. Please do not post any additional personal info you may have seen back in this thread.

You will see I took a very long time to go through and edit out all the private info, photos, etc.

Pain in the ass to be quite honest, but here is the thread back. Not my decision so please don't argue with me over it.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Im sorry to everyone and i know i fucked up very bad

But please hear me out. I am no way a scammer or tried to scam JP. If u want u could CALL WU and put in the first mtcn number. They WILL say it was picked up by blah blah blah at blah blah blah on march 8 2021 4:34pm.

Now for those that say i was hacked. For JP to get mad about me accidentally showing his assistants name which he CONFIRMED was his assistants. That is who ive sent the money to and WU confirmed it was picked up by him

I understand that i may have gone to early to post but WU for some reason on march 6 showed on the tracking mctn online it was recieved. But if u call them they will say it was picked up on the 8th.

I dont blame JP at all for how i acted. I just wanted to tell him i wanted to cancel the second order which i didnt need at the time to have 2 same orders. Only went the minimum as a first time buyer with him to actually see if it was going to come in then i would of spend a ton of money afterwards

I made an accident on not covering the names. I honestly didnt see that because i was covering so much pics. Didnt mean to do that on purpose.

Now this is the only place i could CONTACT him at the moment since he havent replied to my email since that last message he sent me. I Understand he got mad and I could give the same and talk that way too but i admit my fault. I jumped the gun. Lessened learned for me..

I showed all the proof i have. Only way is to call WU yourself so u know i dont scam or canceled to get free items. Thats for lowlifes.. i work construction and only use because i want to become more fit and stronger for my job since we do alot of heavy carrying

yeah doxing is the worst thing you can on either side. so this is unresolved? Seems a very strange situation. i like JP's list and I have heard good things.

Sounds like a pain. Are you keeping it up to be transparent? Def would have been easier to delete all or many of the posts.
ASF

Admin said the thread should be returned with all personal info, photos, etc, removed. Please do not post any additional personal info you may have seen back in this thread.

You will see I took a very long time to go through and edit out all the private info, photos, etc.

Pain in the ass to be quite honest, but here is the thread back. Not my decision so please don't argue with me over it.

Jpal is correct.

WU can cancel the payment for any reason. It is then the responsibility of the buyer aka you ShortStack to return to the location and request a refund.

In the event you somehow used a fake name I'd be shocked bc WU requires an ID at all times now. So you should have no issue going back and requesting a refund and using your ID to obtain said refund.

I have seen WU reject or cancel payments dozens of times this year alone w clients of mine.

It's very common.

I made an order also through naps gear one time. And western union canceled my payment. And I didn’t get any kind of phone calls or notifications. I used debit tried do it on my phone on the app. And like they said. Couple days later it was back on my debit card.

that’s when I went to turkey bacon and he thought me how to use bitcoin. He went above and beyond to help me figure it all out. And then ordered from jp. And no issues.

but I saw you said you couldn’t cancel your first western union because they asked you the receivers personal info and copy of us and everything. But correct me if I’m wrong... you said you canceled the second money order you sent tho. How come you were able to cancel the second order no issues but not the first??

Hope the truth comes out on this. I don’t see why jp would try to scam over his minimum payment. Knowing the backlash he would receive on here. I just don’t see it.

I agree two wrongs don’t make a right on the personal info.

just next time. Do it the way the forum rules read. They tell everyone to read forum rules before getting on. And if you read the rules you would have contacted turkeybacon or jp first. They are always very good with replying.

I just personally can’t stand a scammer. A thief. Or a liar. One thing I hate the most. I’ve always been a fighter and a person who busts my ass for what I have.

jp also sent screen shot of the order saying it was canceled. It doesn’t say by who. Whether it was you or western union. Me personally I’d never resend money to anyone if there’s still money out there unresolved. That’s a fact. I’d get squared away on that first then make order after resolved. Everything about this whole thing just doesn’t make sense to me. The more this thread goes on the more questions you leave us with.

yeah doxing is the worst thing you can on either side. so this is unresolved? Seems a very strange situation. i like JP's list and I have heard good things.
Currently at the moment im just trying to be patient because i dont want to blame anyone or wasnt trying to blame JP in the first place since WU is the one that had there delay that they emailed me about.

There website and tracking mtcn on app is messed up to begging with always issues with logging in and errors popping up

Thats y i called WU to ask about the transaction because there website said on the 6th it was picked up and on the phone it said picked up on the 8th

WU is the reason i emailed JP to cancel my 2nd order because it said it went through even when it didnt

e72b8b5c5ea0db36177773aac5b08946.jpg

c473111c4013ce82d18ef3d82368764f.jpg

I’ve been following along cause this just doesn’t make sense to me.

In the very beginning you posted saying you canceled second order right away no problem

Then days go on now your saying you couldn’t cancel because they asked you for personal information on receiver like verifying copy of I’d and so on

What is it.... the more you talk about this situation the more questions you leave us unanswered. You keep changing story.

Not saying your scamming or lying, but usually when people lie they can’t keep up with same story they always twist things up the longer it goes on. Because they forgot what they made up because it was on the fly.

And juicepal showed screenshot of first order canceled. On his end and no money picked up. Sounds like this is all on your end to me. Straight up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but I saw you said you couldn’t cancel your first western union because they asked you the receivers personal info and copy of us and everything. But correct me if I’m wrong... you said you canceled the second money order you sent tho. How come you were able to cancel the second order no issues but not the first??

The day i went to try and cancel was the day JP told me he didnt get the money on the email saying there was a problem with taking the money. So i went to the place i did the money order and asked to switch the name. They started asking tons of question and i said i sent it to my friend but he said there was a problem so i want to send the money to my other friend who is with him.

SO they told me u will need his picture id, info ect. I told them no all i want to do is switch the name...

They told me to email the pics to them or i cant refund it. I just left it as is since i couldnt refund it

So i went to another location near my home and sent him another payment to the other name he gave me. Emailed him right away about the second mtcn.

Few days later i checked the mtcn for the first one and said it was recieved. So automatically i asked JP if he could please cancel the 2nd order because WU says it was picked up.

He emailed me with his last message saying "he didnt get any payment"

I emailed him a pic of the transaction that WU showed on tracking

I didnt know where to go next since he didnt get the money, WU says he did . I was stuck in a pickle.

Now. I called WU yesterday just to ask about the first mtcn i sent and they told me it was picked up on the 8th at 4:34pm by the name i accidently showed.

Im still not saying its JP fault in no way.

WU is the one that either fucked up because i couldnt cancel the first mtcn due to me telling them afterwards its okay ill leave it the same name. Or they canceled it and kept my money

Like i said i only canceled my 2nd money order AFTER i asked JP to cancel it.and when he replied he didnt get it. Thats when i canceled it because it was marked as "AVAILABLE".

the 1st payment is impossible for me to cancel if it said picked up by reciever.

Remember on the 6th at night-time is when i checked my app for the tracking number for the 1st mctn and it said Picked up.

Yesterday is when i CALLED to confirm anything and was told on the phone the 8th it was picked up by blah blah blah.

Its not my fault to relay what i seen with my own eyes and hear over the phone what they tell me...

If i was a scammer i wouldnt fight so hard to prove my case.
Now... if anything DOES get shipped to me. I honestly would be afraid of even trying it. Thats just who i am,im real skeptic of alot if things. Thats y i took the risk of trying to order anything.
Im not the blammer type also. I was raised better then that. I also was raised to not keep quiet and if it was my fault i admit to them
I just wanted to try HIS products since theres nothing but good reviews. I been using humasourse ever since i started and ive been hearing alot online how its bunk but its been working for me so i wanted to see how much better another product would be

If i was a scammer i wouldnt fight so hard to prove my case.
Now... if anything DOES get shipped to me. I honestly would be afraid of even trying it. Thats just who i am,im real skeptic of alot if things. Thats y i took the risk of trying to order anything.
Im not the blammer type also. I was raised better then that. I also was raised to not keep quiet and if it was my fault i admit to them
I just wanted to try HIS products since theres nothing but good reviews. I been using humasourse ever since i started and ive been hearing alot online how its bunk but its been working for me so i wanted to see how much better another product would be

Listen man I don't know you but let me assure you, all of this is your fault. You jumped the gun and then some.

If it was my forum I'd ban u regardless of the fact ur new to all of this...what we call Sponsor Bashing.

No way on Earth Jpal would scam you. Especially over a $300 order.

Now he's saying that the payment was canceled. You need to get on the phone and then ask them for a refund.. you can also access email online and u can also ask them to email you receipts.

And to suggest you "wouldn't try it", what do u think they are going to do, lace it with arsenic.

What I see as an old man here w 20+ years experience on these forums is precisely what I predicted in my first response here. Go back to page 1 and see what I said and see if all of that came true.

I wouldnt make such a big deal except I spent an enormous time reaching to Admin and fixing this shit show of a thread which should never have even existed.

You hurt this man's business by starting a thread minus waiting 24 hrs to let him respond.

Truth be told, everything about your thread comes off as a reverse scam.

Except I think WU canceled the transaction. I think Jpal notified you. Like a dumbass novice u sent another payment bc u either used a fake name or are too scared to go use ur ID and pickup from WU...

And now you don't wanna foot the bill or loss you incurred. You don't wanna take responsibility.

It is your responsibility to go and ask for a refund.

I find it humorous that half the forum doesn't want to hold you accountable.

I'm quite tired of playing nice because you lack the skills or knowledge how this operates.

You are taking up my time, the mods, the members and all the while smearing a good sponsor in the meantime. You do realize this?

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Dude. If u want MORE proof ill pm u a pic of my ID, EMAIL, RECIEPTS with both mctn and the info of my name shipping on the reciept. U can call WU and ask for both mtcn. They will tell u exactly what im saying on this board...

Now i know u will try and flip this on me. Yes this is my fault for this POST. Ive waited for a reply AFTER i sent him a pic. Did i get a reply? NO

what im doing is NOT bashing him in no way. Im speaking facts that what was told from WU that it got picked up BY his assistant who i SENT the 1st payment to and who he aready comfirmed was his real assistant and since he got mad that i publicity showed the name on accident that i wasnt hacked.

I did not say his products is bunk.... all i said is im AFRAID of trying it because obviously if u get someone mad and they send there products they could mix match, do whatever they want and send it to u. Thats being skeptical

So with that being said u cant cancel anything that been Already recieved...

If u want to ban me u may do so.. all i did was present my case...

Flip it all u want. If WU doesnt have the money or they didnt cancel it. Or i didnt even get a refund since i paid in cash. Then who has it?

Pm me ill send u every info i got and u can make the decision if im lieing. Roll the dice and take a chance. U might want to rethink calling me a scammer

Bruh just take this one on the chin. You aren’t banned yet so just move on.

If you have proof of someone getting it then send it to the appropriate party. Defending yourself openly isn’t helping you.

I hate western union for this very reason.

Find a better pay method. Everybody in this game has lost money.... you are no longer a virgin.

ask a mod to delete this thread then start participating so we can get a good feel as to who you are.

then when you get fucked I’ll send you some test lol...

by the way.... your order was weak as fuck....

why no tren?

I hate western union for this very reason.

Find a better pay method. Everybody in this game has lost money.... you are no longer a virgin.

ask a mod to delete this thread then start participating so we can get a good feel as to who you are.

then when you get fucked I’ll send you some test lol...

by the way.... your order was weak as fuck....

why no tren?
I pmed admin to remove thread a few days ago. Not sure why still up

I guess ill just eat it up. And consider that as my initiation fee.

I love tren lol i still have about 10 bottles from humasource. Had to slow down though. at first i used to have real bad trensomnia and bad acne. made my back ugly as hell from all the scars. I learned how to counter it after months of trying. Now days i just run test, drol and a low dose 25mg of tren. Been sleeping better ever since without any helpers to make me sleep

I pmed admin to remove thread a few days ago. Not sure why still up

I guess ill just eat it up. And consider that as my initiation fee.

I love tren lol i still have about 10 bottles from humasource. Had to slow down though. at first i used to have real bad trensomnia and bad acne. made my back ugly as hell from all the scars. I learned how to counter it after months of trying. Now days i just run test, drol and a low dose 25mg of tren. Been sleeping better ever since without any helpers to make me sleep

what did you do to counter tren acne? I get it on my shoulders everytime.... I did accutane about ... 7 maybe 9 years ago ...

you got tricks bro.... please share.

you could help peeps and earn a better rep

what did you do to counter tren acne? I get it on my shoulders everytime.... I did accutane about ... 7 maybe 9 years ago ...

you got tricks bro.... please share.

you could help peeps and earn a better rep
Might be hard for u guys to find this bar soap.
Its called "katalis soap" not sure if u could order online but where i live theres a don quijote store that sells them. It sells out quick so i would buy about 10 bars and it would last me for months and its cheap like 3-4$ a bar. ALSO when i run out of that brand axe has a nice salicylic acid bar soap that works well

Vitamin b-5 - 5grams a day split it to how much meals u eat a day. So after every meal u would take the dose that u divided from 5 gram. Its ALOT so buy the pills and calculate from there. Now when your acne is gone u can lower dose to 2.5g a day

Zinc 30mg -once a day. OR buy animal pak so u dont need to buy zinc since the pak already has zinc and alot of other great things for your body.

Ive also read online if u make sure your liver is in good health your acne will lower alot...

U can see when it started and went to zero acne. I have to take a recent pic. All i have now is very light scars
9c7c6a75db251b5141f983083f3e7d0a.jpg
374cd1be4833b90d0ac3582f1ddbdf28.jpg
402b7221479bf0c6261cd74a87a3de31.jpg
99dbe93b478e9824a08b6b784b59075b.jpg

Oh and showers is the most important. If u have time shower in the morning and night time is a must. Shower immediately after workout as cold as u can tolerate. I do not shower with hot water when im blasting tren. It makes me sweat while im showering u could feel how oily u still feel after soaping. Either wash your towel every 2 days or buy more towel. Notice after a hot shower and i jump out and wipe up im still sweating like a mf.
Change your pillow cover and bed cover to a cover that says benzoyl peroxide resistant. Change that every 2 days as well

Also forgot to add only on night showers i use a acne soap with benzoyl peroxide.

I can eat anything and not have any breakouts

Good luck everyone hope it works for u like it did for me

Man this was a great read. Felt like a movie but it had a weird back acne ending.

And I’ll say it again, make minimum post 100+ and BTC only and half these problems are gone. No patience in this generation.

I get being transparent and I believe it should stay up, but I think it should be locked. Hopefully people learn from this.

And to anyone worried ordering from
Jpal, you can see a few posts back in his sub I posted a TD, and it was a fast T/A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude. If u want MORE proof ill pm u a pic of my ID, EMAIL, RECIEPTS with both mctn and the info of my name shipping on the reciept. U can call WU and ask for both mtcn. They will tell u exactly what im saying on this board...

Now i know u will try and flip this on me. Yes this is my fault for this POST. Ive waited for a reply AFTER i sent him a pic. Did i get a reply? NO

what im doing is NOT bashing him in no way. Im speaking facts that what was told from WU that it got picked up BY his assistant who i SENT the 1st payment to and who he aready comfirmed was his real assistant and since he got mad that i publicity showed the name on accident that i wasnt hacked.

I did not say his products is bunk.... all i said is im AFRAID of trying it because obviously if u get someone mad and they send there products they could mix match, do whatever they want and send it to u. Thats being skeptical

So with that being said u cant cancel anything that been Already recieved...

If u want to ban me u may do so.. all i did was present my case...

Flip it all u want. If WU doesnt have the money or they didnt cancel it. Or i didnt even get a refund since i paid in cash. Then who has it?

Pm me ill send u every info i got and u can make the decision if im lieing. Roll the dice and take a chance. U might want to rethink calling me a scammer

So you think you made juice pal so mad, and now he has a secret stash of mislabeled or underdosed products, just to send to people who piss him off? lmao.

Jpal wont and would never rip anyone off. Probably the most trusted and top guy here by a long shot..

I think you're too scared to pick up your own money. You used a fake name and have no ID to pick up your money now, and want to blame Jpal for your problems.

Its not illegal to use WU fool. Its obvious your an immature rookie and has no idea how to order properly..

Ban this clown!

So you think you made juice pal so mad, and now he has a secret stash of mislabeled or underdosed products, just to send to people who piss him off? lmao.

Jpal wont and would never rip anyone off. Probably the most trusted and top guy here by a long shot..

I think you're too scared to pick up your own money. You used a fake name and have no ID to pick up your money now, and want to blame Jpal for your problems.

Its not illegal to use WU fool. Its obvious your an immature rookie and has no idea how to order properly..

Ban this clown!
Sooo how did i get my refund back on my second money order i sent him? Fake ID?

Back