Juice pal hear me out

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 95
  1. #76
    Registered User
    Snookslayer05's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    2754776




    Iíve been following along cause this just doesnít make sense to me.


    In the very beginning you posted saying you canceled second order right away no problem


    Then days go on now your saying you couldnít cancel because they asked you for personal information on receiver like verifying copy of Iíd and so on


    What is it.... the more you talk about this situation the more questions you leave us unanswered. You keep changing story.

    Not saying your scamming or lying, but usually when people lie they canít keep up with same story they always twist things up the longer it goes on. Because they forgot what they made up because it was on the fly.

    And juicepal showed screenshot of first order canceled. On his end and no money picked up. Sounds like this is all on your end to me. Straight up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #77
    Member
    Short $tack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    43

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    969963

    Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer05 View Post

    but I saw you said you couldnít cancel your first western union because they asked you the receivers personal info and copy of us and everything. But correct me if Iím wrong... you said you canceled the second money order you sent tho. How come you were able to cancel the second order no issues but not the first??

    .
    The day i went to try and cancel was the day JP told me he didnt get the money on the email saying there was a problem with taking the money. So i went to the place i did the money order and asked to switch the name. They started asking tons of question and i said i sent it to my friend but he said there was a problem so i want to send the money to my other friend who is with him.

    SO they told me u will need his picture id, info ect. I told them no all i want to do is switch the name...

    They told me to email the pics to them or i cant refund it. I just left it as is since i couldnt refund it

    So i went to another location near my home and sent him another payment to the other name he gave me. Emailed him right away about the second mtcn.

    Few days later i checked the mtcn for the first one and said it was recieved. So automatically i asked JP if he could please cancel the 2nd order because WU says it was picked up.

    He emailed me with his last message saying "he didnt get any payment"

    I emailed him a pic of the transaction that WU showed on tracking

    I didnt know where to go next since he didnt get the money, WU says he did . I was stuck in a pickle.

    Now. I called WU yesterday just to ask about the first mtcn i sent and they told me it was picked up on the 8th at 4:34pm by the name i accidently showed.

    Im still not saying its JP fault in no way.

    WU is the one that either fucked up because i couldnt cancel the first mtcn due to me telling them afterwards its okay ill leave it the same name. Or they canceled it and kept my money

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #78
    Member
    Short $tack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    43

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    969963

    Like i said i only canceled my 2nd money order AFTER i asked JP to cancel it.and when he replied he didnt get it. Thats when i canceled it because it was marked as "AVAILABLE".

    the 1st payment is impossible for me to cancel if it said picked up by reciever.

    Remember on the 6th at night-time is when i checked my app for the tracking number for the 1st mctn and it said Picked up.

    Yesterday is when i CALLED to confirm anything and was told on the phone the 8th it was picked up by blah blah blah.

    Its not my fault to relay what i seen with my own eyes and hear over the phone what they tell me...

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  4. #79
    Member
    Short $tack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    43

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    969963

    If i was a scammer i wouldnt fight so hard to prove my case.
    Now... if anything DOES get shipped to me. I honestly would be afraid of even trying it. Thats just who i am,im real skeptic of alot if things. Thats y i took the risk of trying to order anything.
    Im not the blammer type also. I was raised better then that. I also was raised to not keep quiet and if it was my fault i admit to them
    I just wanted to try HIS products since theres nothing but good reviews. I been using humasourse ever since i started and ive been hearing alot online how its bunk but its been working for me so i wanted to see how much better another product would be

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  5. #80
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,787
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,584
    Thanked in
    5,006 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Short $tack View Post
    If i was a scammer i wouldnt fight so hard to prove my case.
    Now... if anything DOES get shipped to me. I honestly would be afraid of even trying it. Thats just who i am,im real skeptic of alot if things. Thats y i took the risk of trying to order anything.
    Im not the blammer type also. I was raised better then that. I also was raised to not keep quiet and if it was my fault i admit to them
    I just wanted to try HIS products since theres nothing but good reviews. I been using humasourse ever since i started and ive been hearing alot online how its bunk but its been working for me so i wanted to see how much better another product would be

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Listen man I don't know you but let me assure you, all of this is your fault. You jumped the gun and then some.

    If it was my forum I'd ban u regardless of the fact ur new to all of this...what we call Sponsor Bashing.

    No way on Earth Jpal would scam you. Especially over a $300 order.

    Now he's saying that the payment was canceled. You need to get on the phone and then ask them for a refund.. you can also access email online and u can also ask them to email you receipts.

    And to suggest you "wouldn't try it", what do u think they are going to do, lace it with arsenic.

    What I see as an old man here w 20+ years experience on these forums is precisely what I predicted in my first response here. Go back to page 1 and see what I said and see if all of that came true.

    I wouldnt make such a big deal except I spent an enormous time reaching to Admin and fixing this shit show of a thread which should never have even existed.

    You hurt this man's business by starting a thread minus waiting 24 hrs to let him respond.

    Truth be told, everything about your thread comes off as a reverse scam.

    Except I think WU canceled the transaction. I think Jpal notified you. Like a dumbass novice u sent another payment bc u either used a fake name or are too scared to go use ur ID and pickup from WU...

    And now you don't wanna foot the bill or loss you incurred. You don't wanna take responsibility.

    It is your responsibility to go and ask for a refund.

    I find it humorous that half the forum doesn't want to hold you accountable.

    I'm quite tired of playing nice because you lack the skills or knowledge how this operates.

    You are taking up my time, the mods, the members and all the while smearing a good sponsor in the meantime. You do realize this?
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 03-10-2021 at 03:35 PM.

  6. #81
    Member
    Short $tack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    43

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    969963

    Dude. If u want MORE proof ill pm u a pic of my ID, EMAIL, RECIEPTS with both mctn and the info of my name shipping on the reciept. U can call WU and ask for both mtcn. They will tell u exactly what im saying on this board...

    Now i know u will try and flip this on me. Yes this is my fault for this POST. Ive waited for a reply AFTER i sent him a pic. Did i get a reply? NO

    what im doing is NOT bashing him in no way. Im speaking facts that what was told from WU that it got picked up BY his assistant who i SENT the 1st payment to and who he aready comfirmed was his real assistant and since he got mad that i publicity showed the name on accident that i wasnt hacked.

    I did not say his products is bunk.... all i said is im AFRAID of trying it because obviously if u get someone mad and they send there products they could mix match, do whatever they want and send it to u. Thats being skeptical

    So with that being said u cant cancel anything that been Already recieved...

    If u want to ban me u may do so.. all i did was present my case...

    Flip it all u want. If WU doesnt have the money or they didnt cancel it. Or i didnt even get a refund since i paid in cash. Then who has it?

    Pm me ill send u every info i got and u can make the decision if im lieing. Roll the dice and take a chance. U might want to rethink calling me a scammer

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  7. #82
    Always Hungry
    Titan5011's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In Humidity Hell.
    Posts
    2,924

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bruh just take this one on the chin. You arenít banned yet so just move on.

    If you have proof of someone getting it then send it to the appropriate party. Defending yourself openly isnít helping you.

  8. #83
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,665
    Thanked in
    5,508 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I hate western union for this very reason.



    Find a better pay method. Everybody in this game has lost money.... you are no longer a virgin.



    ask a mod to delete this thread then start participating so we can get a good feel as to who you are.


    then when you get fucked Iíll send you some test lol...


    by the way.... your order was weak as fuck....

    why no tren?

  9. #84
    Member
    Short $tack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    43

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    969963

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I hate western union for this very reason.



    Find a better pay method. Everybody in this game has lost money.... you are no longer a virgin.



    ask a mod to delete this thread then start participating so we can get a good feel as to who you are.


    then when you get fucked Iíll send you some test lol...


    by the way.... your order was weak as fuck....

    why no tren?
    I pmed admin to remove thread a few days ago. Not sure why still up

    I guess ill just eat it up. And consider that as my initiation fee.

    I love tren lol i still have about 10 bottles from humasource. Had to slow down though. at first i used to have real bad trensomnia and bad acne. made my back ugly as hell from all the scars. I learned how to counter it after months of trying. Now days i just run test, drol and a low dose 25mg of tren. Been sleeping better ever since without any helpers to make me sleep

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  10. #85
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,665
    Thanked in
    5,508 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Short $tack View Post
    I pmed admin to remove thread a few days ago. Not sure why still up

    I guess ill just eat it up. And consider that as my initiation fee.

    I love tren lol i still have about 10 bottles from humasource. Had to slow down though. at first i used to have real bad trensomnia and bad acne. made my back ugly as hell from all the scars. I learned how to counter it after months of trying. Now days i just run test, drol and a low dose 25mg of tren. Been sleeping better ever since without any helpers to make me sleep

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    what did you do to counter tren acne? I get it on my shoulders everytime.... I did accutane about ... 7 maybe 9 years ago ...


    you got tricks bro.... please share.

    you could help peeps and earn a better rep

  11. #86
    Member
    Short $tack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    43

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    969963

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    what did you do to counter tren acne? I get it on my shoulders everytime.... I did accutane about ... 7 maybe 9 years ago ...


    you got tricks bro.... please share.

    you could help peeps and earn a better rep
    Might be hard for u guys to find this bar soap.
    Its called "katalis soap" not sure if u could order online but where i live theres a don quijote store that sells them. It sells out quick so i would buy about 10 bars and it would last me for months and its cheap like 3-4$ a bar. ALSO when i run out of that brand axe has a nice salicylic acid bar soap that works well

    Vitamin b-5 - 5grams a day split it to how much meals u eat a day. So after every meal u would take the dose that u divided from 5 gram. Its ALOT so buy the pills and calculate from there. Now when your acne is gone u can lower dose to 2.5g a day

    Zinc 30mg -once a day. OR buy animal pak so u dont need to buy zinc since the pak already has zinc and alot of other great things for your body.

    Ive also read online if u make sure your liver is in good health your acne will lower alot...

    U can see when it started and went to zero acne. I have to take a recent pic. All i have now is very light scars

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  12. #87
    Member
    Short $tack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    43

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    969963

    Oh and showers is the most important. If u have time shower in the morning and night time is a must. Shower immediately after workout as cold as u can tolerate. I do not shower with hot water when im blasting tren. It makes me sweat while im showering u could feel how oily u still feel after soaping. Either wash your towel every 2 days or buy more towel. Notice after a hot shower and i jump out and wipe up im still sweating like a mf.
    Change your pillow cover and bed cover to a cover that says benzoyl peroxide resistant. Change that every 2 days as well

    Also forgot to add only on night showers i use a acne soap with benzoyl peroxide.

    I can eat anything and not have any breakouts

    Good luck everyone hope it works for u like it did for me


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  13. #88
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,443
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,425
    Thanked in
    1,119 Posts
    Rep Points
    26354276

    Man this was a great read. Felt like a movie but it had a weird back acne ending.

    And Iíll say it again, make minimum post 100+ and BTC only and half these problems are gone. No patience in this generation.

    I get being transparent and I believe it should stay up, but I think it should be locked. Hopefully people learn from this.

    And to anyone worried ordering from
    Jpal, you can see a few posts back in his sub I posted a TD, and it was a fast T/A


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #89
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    118
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    328297627

    Quote Originally Posted by Short $tack View Post
    Dude. If u want MORE proof ill pm u a pic of my ID, EMAIL, RECIEPTS with both mctn and the info of my name shipping on the reciept. U can call WU and ask for both mtcn. They will tell u exactly what im saying on this board...

    Now i know u will try and flip this on me. Yes this is my fault for this POST. Ive waited for a reply AFTER i sent him a pic. Did i get a reply? NO

    what im doing is NOT bashing him in no way. Im speaking facts that what was told from WU that it got picked up BY his assistant who i SENT the 1st payment to and who he aready comfirmed was his real assistant and since he got mad that i publicity showed the name on accident that i wasnt hacked.

    I did not say his products is bunk.... all i said is im AFRAID of trying it because obviously if u get someone mad and they send there products they could mix match, do whatever they want and send it to u. Thats being skeptical

    So with that being said u cant cancel anything that been Already recieved...

    If u want to ban me u may do so.. all i did was present my case...

    Flip it all u want. If WU doesnt have the money or they didnt cancel it. Or i didnt even get a refund since i paid in cash. Then who has it?

    Pm me ill send u every info i got and u can make the decision if im lieing. Roll the dice and take a chance. U might want to rethink calling me a scammer

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    So you think you made juice pal so mad, and now he has a secret stash of mislabeled or underdosed products, just to send to people who piss him off? lmao.

    Jpal wont and would never rip anyone off. Probably the most trusted and top guy here by a long shot..

    I think you're too scared to pick up your own money. You used a fake name and have no ID to pick up your money now, and want to blame Jpal for your problems.

    Its not illegal to use WU fool. Its obvious your an immature rookie and has no idea how to order properly..

    Ban this clown!

  15. #90
    Member
    Short $tack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    43

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    969963

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    So you think you made juice pal so mad, and now he has a secret stash of mislabeled or underdosed products, just to send to people who piss him off? lmao.

    Jpal wont and would never rip anyone off. Probably the most trusted and top guy here by a long shot..

    I think you're too scared to pick up your own money. You used a fake name and have no ID to pick up your money now, and want to blame Jpal for your problems.

    Its not illegal to use WU fool. Its obvious your an immature rookie and has no idea how to order properly..

    Ban this clown!
    Sooo how did i get my refund back on my second money order i sent him? Fake ID?



    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone hear try juice pal?
    By Raymond19 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2020, 09:29 PM
  2. New hear
    By chamberload in forum New Members
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 10:33 AM
  3. Anyone hear from....
    By lifter6973 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-15-2018, 07:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums