Juice pal hear me out

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Juice pal hear me out

First time using JP since ive seen lots of reviews. Figured ill try it out.
    First time emailing him about putting an order. Had to to go back and forth multiple emails because his list didnt say was out of order for what i tried to order. So yes me emailed me back and said when it will be back and what not. Few days later he emailed me back saying items are in if i wanted to add to my order.

I said yes throw it in and i went to WU to do money order. Sent him an email of tracking number and let him know ive sent it to the info he gave to send to. So i sent money 3 to 4 days later i didnt get a reply so i sent him another email saying incase u didnt get message and gave him yhe tracking number again.

A few days later told me there was an issue with picking up the money and send another money order to a different name. So now im in deep with 2 money orders that ive sent to him with tracking numbers

I emailed western union and asked if the money went though. I was told there was a few days delay in sending money and said okay. I double checked my first transaction tracking # and found out he got the money and i emailed him saying the money been picked up and to cancel the 2nd order

He emails back saying " dude i didnt get your fucking money" . I sent him a pic of the transaction saying picked up by reciever. I canceled my second money order and got the money back.

So now since he " didnt get the money" i dont have anything comming to me and money is gone.

Bro i dont want to give u a bad review or anything i still believe u are legit but u gave me your info on who to send to and whoever that is got the money.

Thats all im saying. Since you emails back are a few days late.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

You might want to check your email headers on your emails to make you didn't get spoofed or your email hacked.
    I've seen this too many times already and this is usually the case.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,992 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Short $tack View Post
    First time using JP since ive seen lots of reviews. Figured ill try it out.
    First time emailing him about putting an order. Had to to go back and forth multiple emails because his list didnt say was out of order for what i tried to order. So yes me emailed me back and said when it will be back and what not. Few days later he emailed me back saying items are in if i wanted to add to my order.

I said yes throw it in and i went to WU to do money order. Sent him an email of tracking number and let him know ive sent it to the info he gave to send to. So i sent money 3 to 4 days later i didnt get a reply so i sent him another email saying incase u didnt get message and gave him yhe tracking number again.

A few days later told me there was an issue with picking up the money and send another money order to a different name. So now im in deep with 2 money orders that ive sent to him with tracking numbers

I emailed western union and asked if the money went though. I was told there was a few days delay in sending money and said okay. I double checked my first transaction tracking # and found out he got the money and i emailed him saying the money been picked up and to cancel the 2nd order

He emails back saying " dude i didnt get your fucking money" . I sent him a pic of the transaction saying picked up by reciever. I canceled my second money order and got the money back.

So now since he " didnt get the money" i dont have anything comming to me and money is gone.

Bro i dont want to give u a bad review or anything i still believe u are legit but u gave me your info on who to send to and whoever that is got the money.

Thats all im saying. Since you emails back are a few days late.

Before ppl start coming down on you, I would post as much proof as possible. Screenshot of email and whatever else but block out personal infomation.

So members will know YOU are not the scammer.

This seems like some miscommunication and wire got crossed so to speak.

But if this is legit? Shit should be made right...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Sent to juicepal@anonymousspeech.com
    Im sure i wasnt hack. I just checked all my email headers that i sent to. every reply i send to him i get the automated email.
    First name he gave went through with payment recieved
    2nd name he gave was a different name but same location but i canceled the money gram as soon as i seen the first one went though. Maybe i just need to wait for his reply again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Before ppl start coming down on you, I would post as much proof as possible. Screenshot of email and whatever else but block out personal infomation.

So members will know YOU are not the scammer.

This seems like some miscommunication and wire got crossed so to speak.

But if this is legit? Shit should be made right...
    Is it okay to show pics on here? If it is ill send pics of the transaction and emails and pics of reciept

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

I have ordered through juice pal many times for myself and for friends and have never had any issues like this at all ever Hope you get it figured out.
    but at the same time I have seen a lot of people try to do things like this to try to get the sympathy of the other members to feel bad for them to give them free product out of their own pockets trying to make a source look bad weíre trying to get free product from sources not saying you are doing this but I have seen it so many times on so many different forums end it always bites the people in the ass they always get caught

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,018 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Short $tack View Post

I have no dog in the race but a few things.

#1, you have an account less then a month old and 8 posts. This is not going to go well for you from the start.

#2 Jpal is not going to rip you off. Possibly a communication issue "if" what you are saying is true.

#3- You say that Jpal had an issue picking up the money. I quoted you on it. At that point, the very first thing you would do, would be to return to the location and get a refund. But since a second later you say you are in 2 WU deep. This means you did not. This doesn't make sense at all.

Who in the World would give up the first payment and then just go send a second to a new name, minus getting a refund on the first? This makes zero sense.

BTW they are not tracking numbers they are MTCN numbers. Please use the proper terms in the future as calling it tracking is going to make people think you received a USPS tracking number aka the package was sent.

#4-You never said what Jpal said back to you after you sent him a pic of the transaction. Then you say you "canceled the second money order". But again you didn't tell us what Jpal said, or what communication you had up until then.

"If" it was a communicaton issue, then you jumped the gun, because I dont see you giving them a chance to respond and correct this if there is a communication error. Sometimes things are not as smooth as people would think. Stuff happens.

IF he has your money, he should ship to you and ban you from purchasing ever again. And you should face an infraction for posting it here. Not until a sponsor absolutely refuses to ship a product, you don't make a post.

This seems super premature and Im willing to guess this just happened and you acted on emotion rather then logic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Why would i scam? Im the one that sent the money?? I canceled the 2nd money order as soon as i found out the first transaction said picked up by reciever.

**Edit, all photos removed
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 03-10-2021 at 07:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post

#1, you have an account less then a month old and 8 posts. This is not going to go well for you from the start.

#2 Jpal is not going to rip you off. Possibly a communication issue "if" what you are saying is true.

#3- You say that Jpal had an issue picking up the money. I quoted you on it. At that point, the very first thing you would do, would be to return to the location and get a refund. But since a second later you say you are in 2 WU deep. This means you did not. This doesn't make sense at all.

Who in the World would give up the first payment and then just go send a second to a new name, minus getting a refund on the first? This makes zero sense.

BTW they are not tracking numbers they are MTCN numbers. Please use the proper terms in the future as calling it tracking is going to make people think you received a USPS tracking number aka the package was sent.

#4-You never said what Jpal said back to you after you sent him a pic of the transaction. Then you say you "canceled the second money order". But again you didn't tell us what Jpal said, or what communication you had up until then.

"If" it was a communicaton issue, then you jumped the gun, because I dont see you giving them a chance to respond and correct this if there is a communication error. Sometimes things are not as smooth as people would think. Stuff happens.

IF he has your money, he should ship to you and ban you from purchasing ever again. And you should face an infraction for posting it here. Not until a sponsor absolutely refuses to ship a product, you don't make a post.

This seems super premature and Im willing to guess this just happened and you acted on emotion rather then logic.
    Pics came out blurry..
    This is actually my second account. I had another account saved and automatically typed in on my old phone i had. When i got a new phone i tried to recover it since the email was on my old phone under Gmail. My new phone i forgot the password for the email i had the account. So had to make new email with new account

Im not in no way trying to make him look bad or anything. I had nothing but high hopes but whats true is true. Someone took the money under the name HE gave me and emails back saying he didnt get

**Edit all photos removed
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 03-10-2021 at 07:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

Your post doesn't make sense and is a reason why sometimes this board gets a bad rap. You want someone to give him an infraction when he has all the proof in the world this happened? You want Jpal to ban him from buying because of what? Most people take the chance of using a fake name when sending money so how do they get it back from WU? It's not a matter of being to early to post this if the guy is in the mix of a bad transaction and if you read above Jpal pretty much already told him to "Fuck-Off". What else is he suppose to do and why should anyone ignore this guy it all seems legit. You really going to bitch the guy out cause he used tracking instead transfer? Why should someone else give him an infraction you're a super mod and can do it yourself.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,018 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Your post doesn't make sense and is a reason why sometimes this board gets a bad rap. You want someone to give him an infraction when he has all the proof in the world this happened? You want Jpal to ban him from buying because of what? Most people take the chance of using a fake name when sending money so how do they get it back from WU? It's not a matter of being to early to post this if the guy is in the mix of a bad transaction and if you read above Jpal pretty much already told him to "Fuck-Off". What else is he suppose to do and why should anyone ignore this guy it all seems legit. You really going to bitch the guy out cause he used tracking instead transfer? Why should someone else give him an infraction you're a super mod and can do it yourself.
    If you read what he wrote, he said they said they didn't have his money. He then went back and canceled his second payment, but he never attempted to establish why they said they don't have his money. Or to follow up with it. Just canceled it and then made this post.

I don't see any forum sponsor here, trying to outright scam someone that shows them proof of a WU that the money is picked up. I dont think any sponsor here would risk that for a few dollars.

I am sure this kid jumped the gun making this post.

There was alot more communications that should have happened before a post should have been made.

But again, I have no dog in this race. Jpal or Turkey Bacon Im sure can come here and resolve this in full.

The rest of us are all talking in 3rd party knowledge and truthfully we dont' know the full story at all.

I've never heard of someone letting their money just "sit" and then sending out a second payment to a different name.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Thank you for understanding.

i did not mean for my post to become a hate thread. I would LOVE to do more business with JP and for a long time too. Since this is my first time with him as i used other sources off another forum. To be honest his prices is the best ive seen and nothing but great reviews on how great his products is. Which is why i wanted to try it out.

I can show more pics of WU also of them letting me know in email that there was a 1-3 days delay in money transfer but ive sent the first payment last week monday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

If you read what he wrote, he said they said they didn't have his money. He then went back and canceled his second payment, but he never attempted to establish why they said they don't have his money. Or to follow up with it. Just canceled it and then made this post.

I don't see any forum sponsor here, trying to outright scam someone that shows them proof of a WU that the money is picked up. I dont think any sponsor here would risk that for a few dollars.

There was alot more communications that should have happened before a post should have been made.

But again, I have no dog in this race. Jpal or Turkey Bacon Im sure can come here and resolve this in full.

The rest of us are all talking in 3rd party knowledge and truthfully we dont' know the full story at all.

I've never heard of someone letting their money just "sit" and then sending out a second payment to a different name.
    Bro. i sent TWO payments to him after he replied the 1ST time he didnt get the payment under the first name he gave. SO he gave me another name to send to and i sent the second payment to the second name.
    A few days later i checked the tracking for the first one and showed it got recieved. SO i explained to JP that i would like to cancel the second order because the first payment went through.

How did i jump the gun? I EMAILED JP SAYING i want to cancel the second order that i sent money to. So what did i do? I canceled the SECOND money order ONLY and left my original payment to whoever JP told me to send to

I didnt do no scam whatsoever. I LET HIM know i want to cancel the second order.

U must have everything mixed up but i did and let him know payment was sent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points

Too many variables using WU in
    my opinion. Best to learn how to use BTC.
    That being said, Iím interested in how this all
    works out if what youíre saying is true as Iíve always been JP fan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

Wes it is obvious that JP or an associate picked up the money unless the OP was hacked and got ripped off but with him saying that didn't happen it appears to be a screw up. Fixable without anyone being sent an infraction or being banned from buying. Just a misunderstanding on one side that's all