Cycle for us older gym rats

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    638 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Thanks for all the input, love it. I was planning on dbol daily for 4 weeks... but may skip all together this time and go with Winnie/Var. havenít done that combo yet and seems like a hit. Iíll definitely post what Iím gonna do and how itís going. My base test is 400+.... not great but still something. Should I PCT to protect that level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At 50 wouldnít recommend winni. Itís hell on joints and isnít really that effective for a lot of people. Iíd just up the var.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm 46 and wouldn't recommend doing this hard of a cycle. I've been on trt for several years now and don't even like the Test swings on a blast and cruise regimen. Slow and steady TRT @ 3 pins a week for life at this point. I'm Irish, so I was already always crazy, but the mood swing involved in the roller coaster that is cycles is too much for me any more. I would say 200-250 a week with an AI and call it a wrap til the grave comes calling. If you're not competing and not looking to have kids then take your time and keep your levels tits. Risk management is my bottom line with all this I guess.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,736 Posts
    Rep Points

add GH if you can afford it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CBRhino View Post
    I'm 46 and wouldn't recommend doing this hard of a cycle. I've been on trt for several years now and don't even like the Test swings on a blast and cruise regimen. Slow and steady TRT @ 3 pins a week for life at this point. I'm Irish, so I was already always crazy, but the mood swing involved in the roller coaster that is cycles is too much for me any more. I would say 200-250 a week with an AI and call it a wrap til the grave comes calling. If you're not competing and not looking to have kids then take your time and keep your levels tits. Risk management is my bottom line with all this I guess.
    Damn dude what kind of cycles were you running? Im 45 and i feel the same mentally on 200mg test wk as i do on 2grams of gear minus a varying degree of sexual aggressiveness 🤷*♂️.
    Ancillary care goes a long way
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    Damn dude what kind of cycles were you running? Im 45 and i feel the same mentally on 200mg test wk as i do on 2grams of gear minus a varying degree of sexual aggressiveness 🤷*♂️.
    Ancillary care goes a long way
    Everyone's different...but are you Irish? Irish men tend to have brains that naturally function as someone using tren. Lol. So any bit of gear and they are done.
    Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 03-08-2021 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm Scotts Irish so I'm doubly fucked. I can be on super low doses and get crazy good results, so I don't feel the need to go beyond 250. I love the ride up on 500+, but I'm a fucking head case coming down. I've used some ancillaries in the past and had varying results, so I just try to cruise at 200-250 Test-E broken into 3 pins a week w/AI. I've gotten my best results there. Again, I'm just trying to share my experience to help with risk management.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Test at 300 primo at 500 and 30 var for 6 weeks 14 weeks total

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

Test, Primo and GH is all you need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wardamn View Post
    Test, Primo and GH is all you need.
    Just cruise on that forever. And ever. The end. Maybe toss in anavar for strength. Some Proviron for boners. G2g. Maybe switch the primo out for a few tasty tasty mgs of TREN! Mmmmm..... The smell and taste of some good old tren. 😋

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Everyone's different...but are you Irish? Irish men tend to have brains that naturally function as someone using tren. Lol. So any bit of gear and they are done.
    Irish and Scottish
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Scott Irish here too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    638 Posts
    Rep Points

good thing he didnít list a heavy cycle. The sides are minimal and nothing is harsh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    Irish and Scottish
    Well perhaps you come from more of the calmer, white collar lineages. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm Scotts Irish so I'm doubly fucked. I can be on super low doses and get crazy good results, so I don't feel the need to go beyond 250. I love the ride up on 500+, but I'm a fucking head case coming down. I've used some ancillaries in the past and had varying results, so I just try to cruise at 200-250 Test-E broken into 3 pins a week w/AI. I've gotten my best results there. Again, I'm just trying to share my experience to help with risk management.
    I have Scotch, a little Irish (Grandmas side) and Korean. I'm naturally impatient, intolerant and not afraid to get confrontational on occasion. 500mg of test and all my in-laws annoy the crap out of me and I think they're all idiots, lol. I'm holding steady on 300 test, 200 eq and 120 tren e. Although, the second day of this cycle, I felt anxious and a little paranoid. I was eating at a restaurant with my wife, trying not to check out the young, bubble butt cuties in short shorts. Well I didn't like how this one idiot was looking at me - I tried to patient, but after the 3-4 time i saw him looking I glared at him back and he stopped and acted all uncomfortable. Even his girl looked at me too. I was like damn dude are you gay or something? I think your girl would rather fuck me too. She was pretty cute and I know I'd fuck her way better than you bro I'll cuck your shit if you're not careful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    I have Scotch, a little Irish (Grandmas side) and Korean. I'm naturally impatient, intolerant and not afraid to get confrontational on occasion. 500mg of test and all my in-laws annoy the crap out of me and I think they're all idiots, lol. I'm holding steady on 300 test, 200 eq and 120 tren e. Although, the second day of this cycle, I felt anxious and a little paranoid. I was eating at a restaurant with my wife, trying not to check out the young, bubble butt cuties in short shorts. Well I didn't like how this one idiot was looking at me - I tried to patient, but after the 3-4 time i saw him looking I glared at him back and he stopped and acted all uncomfortable. Even his girl looked at me too. I was like damn dude are you gay or something? I think your girl would rather fuck me too. She was pretty cute and I know I'd fuck her way better than you bro I'll cuck your shit if you're not careful.
    Yeah im impatient, confrontational ect. Because i can't stand most people ESPECIALLY now. But AAS doesn't change anything for me. Tren turns me into a complete douchebag but i won't touch tren. Its garbage and it's poison. Just my experience. I'll run test, slin, gh, all day long before ever touching tren again.
    We'll see how this next "adjustment" goes. Going from 400mg of sust and adding prop on top, mast, winstrol, maybe var. Once i am satisfied with this cut I'll transition to a gram of test, humalog and gh.
    No to hijack but keep with the ancillaries and blood work and mehh 🤷*♂️ no reason to not get big.
    And yeah... i used to experience the situation you described in grocery stores. Especially when i was 275 (im 5'11") apx 13% . Not crazy lean but lean enough in the grocery store with a stringer to say i might as well have a big pink rubber dick strapped to my forehead... same amount of attention you get.