Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chicagosterone View Post
    The doctor can not identify the difference between b12 and steroids. DO NOT SAY IT WAS STEROIDS. The treatment for an abscess will be exactly the same weather it's for steroids or b12, why put a red flag on your health profile if it's not necessary. It's like admitting your a smoker or drinker or heavy drug user, you will get labeled and somewhere down the line it'll screw you.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    ^ another know it all moron.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

. It's like admitting your a smoker or drinker or heavy drug user, you will get labeled and somewhere down the line it'll screw you.

Lol the fuck ? 🤣

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    I've been in this life longer than you dude. Guaranteed. Don't lie to the doc.

- - - Updated - - -

^ this dude is a moron.
    I was trying to be polite since its not the pit, but you obviously didnt read the article. your too narcissistic and attention seeking that you cant concede for a moment that you dont know everything and you havent experienced everything. There is a reason people are advising this, and maybe you have a special open relationship with your doctor but most doctors only know about the prescribed use of steroids and would never give you a script unless your hormone levels are extremely low, that said your doctor will now profile you as a drug abuser and everything will be looked at as attributed to steroid abuse. Everyone here but you gave the same advise, and you still persist with yours, I think that says more about you than us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol where in the world do these guys come from. These have to be teenagers
    This sounds exactly like something a teenager would say. It's not nice to call people morons... I think I'll go crawl into a ball now and call the waaahhmbulance.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,449 Posts
    Rep Points

This sounds exactly like something a teenager would say. It's not nice to call people morons... I think I'll go crawl into a ball now and call the waaahhmbulance.

some people just dont know when to shut up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I was trying to be polite since its not the pit, but you obviously didnt read the article. your too narcissistic and attention seeking that you cant concede for a moment that you dont know everything and you havent experienced everything. There is a reason people are advising this, and maybe you have a special open relationship with your doctor but most doctors only know about the prescribed use of steroids and would never give you a script unless your hormone levels are extremely low, that said your doctor will now profile you as a drug abuser and everything will be looked at as attributed to steroid abuse. Everyone here but you gave the same advise, and you still persist with yours, I think that says more about you than us
    A doctor can dismiss you from his or her practice for many, many reasons. If the doctor feels uncomfortable treating you due to the results of your own illegal behavior, the doctor can dismiss you as a patient, give you your medical records and that's it. This situation all depends on the relationship one has with their doctor. Further, under HIPPA, medical information can be disclosed to law enforcement officials without your consent. Let's say you are on parole/bond/pre-trial release for whatever reason and your PO/handler decides to request your medical records. In many cases regarding getting charged with crimes, during the whole process, you waive consent and allow authorities access to your medical records. Having in your records that you are injecting illegal steroids (controlled substance) is not good, in any way, shape, form or fashion.

Or, you get in some serious trouble the first time, have to disclose your medical records and the authorities discover you inject illegal steroids. Do you think they are just gonna ignore that?

Again, this scenario depends on your personal situation and your relationship with your doctor. You can get an abscess from poor sterility practices from injecting B12, just as you could from gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    A doctor can dismiss you from his or her practice for many, many reasons. If the doctor feels uncomfortable treating you due to the results of your own illegal behavior, the doctor can dismiss you as a patient, give you your medical records and that's it. This situation all depends on the relationship one has with their doctor. Further, under HIPPA, medical information can be disclosed to law enforcement officials without your consent. Let's say you are on parole/bond/pre-trial release for whatever reason and your PO/handler decides to request your medical records. In many cases regarding getting charged with crimes, during the whole process, you waive consent and allow authorities access to your medical records. Having in your records that you are injecting illegal steroids (controlled substance) is not good, in any way, shape, form or fashion.

Or, you get in some serious trouble the first time, have to disclose your medical records and the authorities discover you inject illegal steroids. Do you think they are just gonna ignore that?

Again, this scenario depends on your personal situation and your relationship with your doctor. You can get an abscess from poor sterility practices from injecting B12, just as you could from gear.
    In before 🤡🌈 calls you an idiot for a great post.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    932 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't lie dude. I don't care what some of these guys tell you. Be honest with the doc. Honesty pays off. They won't deny you medical treatment nor will they tattle tell on you. Shoot the doc straight.
    Permanent record ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

And how did we make out with this abcess? I also see the jerkoff in this thread was taken care of. Thanks to whatever mod took care of that.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    Rep Points

The doctor can not identify the difference between b12 and steroids. DO NOT SAY IT WAS STEROIDS. The treatment for an abscess will be exactly the same weather it's for steroids or b12, why put a red flag on your health profile if it's not necessary. It's like admitting your a smoker or drinker or heavy drug user, you will get labeled and somewhere down the line it'll screw you.

There must be some fucked up doctors out there. I'm 53 years old, been through many and had a trust with them. Your medical records are not going out on the web, and there is HIPPA laws. Don't understand your logic. If you want to play this game, you better have a trusting doctor...if you don't, find one.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com