• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Delt absess from OIL or Core VIAL

KSHAMROCKUFC

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been using trenbo but only at 75mg dose using 23 gage 1inch pin using 18 inch draw needle and then use brand new neeedle for injection and always alcohol swab area. ALthough i prob hit the same delt site once every 8 days. but my last shot was approx 10 days ago. after 3 days i noticed a hard lump under my delt which happened before. No fever just red and i may have inflamed it working out so i took off the last 5 days and now its leaking that puss. i have an appointment tomm with doctor but i was just wondering if this is an absess or what. I have no fever and pain is when i touch or push on it. It was very tight for the first week now its softer and yellow puss is coming out. Im assuming infection or oil or the rubbber stopper from injection. thanks

23g is awfully big these days. Especially for a delt. I draw with a 23g nowadays and use 23 on glutes. And then it's 1.5. Not saying needle size is the issue but try downsizing man. 25-27g as thin as the oil is these days.

puss coming out? see a doctor ken shamrock WWE

yes tomm i am seeing my doctor. i was just wondering because i do wanna tell him because he knows i take it but because i have no fever and it was very hard for a week now draining i would imagine this is a good sign

yes tomm i am seeing my doctor. i was just wondering because i do wanna tell him because he knows i take it but because i have no fever and it was very hard for a week now draining i would imagine this is a good sign

As long as youre honest with him so he'll know what to do. Don't lie to him.
And for the record, down size the needle. 25-27g for your delts. No need to use harpoon these days.

Yeah id tell him its b12. Doctors can be real scum bags. Do you want to sit and listen to an hour lecture about how your going to kill yourself? Or have them put steroid user in your file?
Its obviously a sterile abcess if there is puss but no fever or pain.
First thing stop using a fucking 18ga pin to draw. That's ridiculous. All 18ga pins do is take chunks out of stoppers. I used to have to roll my syringe around over a lamp to make sure there were no chunks in it 15 years ago before i smartened up and switched to 20ga draw pins. Never had another issue.
23g is also way too fucking big. There's no need for it. 25ga is more than enough and all i ever use.
If this has happened before you might want to address your injection speed. SLOW.... 30-45 seconds per ml. If you ram the shit in your arm its asking for it to ball up.
Why not rotate quads and glutes instead? Injecting delts sucks.

Like the others said, I would advise going with B12 ordered off the internet.......maybe it was the product or you didn't wipe the area good. Play kind of dumb and you will get taken care of with no problems.

Don't lie dude. I don't care what some of these guys tell you. Be honest with the doc. Honesty pays off. They won't deny you medical treatment nor will they tattle tell on you. Shoot the doc straight.

Last edited:
No one is saying he will get denied medical treatment or the cops called on him. The point is if its HIS actual doctor he doesn't need the word "steroids" in his file. Most doctors are soap box preaching dicks. The abcess is sterile doesn't matter if its water based or oil based. When he goes to get a life insurance policy it'll be a lot easier if his doc writes b12 instead of steroids.

IML Gear Cream!
Let him preach. Who cares. Don't lie. You have no class dude. I'm not surprised though.

Last edited:
The doctor can not identify the difference between b12 and steroids. DO NOT SAY IT WAS STEROIDS. The treatment for an abscess will be exactly the same weather it's for steroids or b12, why put a red flag on your health profile if it's not necessary. It's like admitting your a smoker or drinker or heavy drug user, you will get labeled and somewhere down the line it'll screw you.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Lol where in the world do these guys come from. These have to be teenagers

The doctor can not identify the difference between b12 and steroids. DO NOT SAY IT WAS STEROIDS. The treatment for an abscess will be exactly the same weather it's for steroids or b12, why put a red flag on your health profile if it's not necessary. It's like admitting your a smoker or drinker or heavy drug user, you will get labeled and somewhere down the line it'll screw you.

^ another know it all moron.

I've been in this life longer than you dude. Guaranteed. Don't lie to the doc.

- - - Updated - - -

^ this dude is a moron.
I was trying to be polite since its not the pit, but you obviously didnt read the article. your too narcissistic and attention seeking that you cant concede for a moment that you dont know everything and you havent experienced everything. There is a reason people are advising this, and maybe you have a special open relationship with your doctor but most doctors only know about the prescribed use of steroids and would never give you a script unless your hormone levels are extremely low, that said your doctor will now profile you as a drug abuser and everything will be looked at as attributed to steroid abuse. Everyone here but you gave the same advise, and you still persist with yours, I think that says more about you than us

Lol where in the world do these guys come from. These have to be teenagers
This sounds exactly like something a teenager would say. It's not nice to call people morons... I think I'll go crawl into a ball now and call the waaahhmbulance.

This sounds exactly like something a teenager would say. It's not nice to call people morons... I think I'll go crawl into a ball now and call the waaahhmbulance.

some people just dont know when to shut up

Get Shredded!
I was trying to be polite since its not the pit, but you obviously didnt read the article. your too narcissistic and attention seeking that you cant concede for a moment that you dont know everything and you havent experienced everything. There is a reason people are advising this, and maybe you have a special open relationship with your doctor but most doctors only know about the prescribed use of steroids and would never give you a script unless your hormone levels are extremely low, that said your doctor will now profile you as a drug abuser and everything will be looked at as attributed to steroid abuse. Everyone here but you gave the same advise, and you still persist with yours, I think that says more about you than us

A doctor can dismiss you from his or her practice for many, many reasons. If the doctor feels uncomfortable treating you due to the results of your own illegal behavior, the doctor can dismiss you as a patient, give you your medical records and that's it. This situation all depends on the relationship one has with their doctor. Further, under HIPPA, medical information can be disclosed to law enforcement officials without your consent. Let's say you are on parole/bond/pre-trial release for whatever reason and your PO/handler decides to request your medical records. In many cases regarding getting charged with crimes, during the whole process, you waive consent and allow authorities access to your medical records. Having in your records that you are injecting illegal steroids (controlled substance) is not good, in any way, shape, form or fashion.

Or, you get in some serious trouble the first time, have to disclose your medical records and the authorities discover you inject illegal steroids. Do you think they are just gonna ignore that?

Again, this scenario depends on your personal situation and your relationship with your doctor. You can get an abscess from poor sterility practices from injecting B12, just as you could from gear.

A doctor can dismiss you from his or her practice for many, many reasons. If the doctor feels uncomfortable treating you due to the results of your own illegal behavior, the doctor can dismiss you as a patient, give you your medical records and that's it. This situation all depends on the relationship one has with their doctor. Further, under HIPPA, medical information can be disclosed to law enforcement officials without your consent. Let's say you are on parole/bond/pre-trial release for whatever reason and your PO/handler decides to request your medical records. In many cases regarding getting charged with crimes, during the whole process, you waive consent and allow authorities access to your medical records. Having in your records that you are injecting illegal steroids (controlled substance) is not good, in any way, shape, form or fashion.

Or, you get in some serious trouble the first time, have to disclose your medical records and the authorities discover you inject illegal steroids. Do you think they are just gonna ignore that?

Again, this scenario depends on your personal situation and your relationship with your doctor. You can get an abscess from poor sterility practices from injecting B12, just as you could from gear.

In before 🤡🌈 calls you an idiot for a great post.

Don't lie dude. I don't care what some of these guys tell you. Be honest with the doc. Honesty pays off. They won't deny you medical treatment nor will they tattle tell on you. Shoot the doc straight.

Permanent record ...

And how did we make out with this abcess? I also see the jerkoff in this thread was taken care of. Thanks to whatever mod took care of that.

There must be some fucked up doctors out there. I'm 53 years old, been through many and had a trust with them. Your medical records are not going out on the web, and there is HIPPA laws. Don't understand your logic. If you want to play this game, you better have a trusting doctor...if you don't, find one.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back