GF Customers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: GF Customers

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,703

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,744
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,430
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    GF Customers

    I've been on vacation this week and haven't been on the forum at all.

    I've gotten a handful of messages I'm going through atm.

    If you haven't received your order and it's been more then two weeks, pm me if you haven't already. If you have, don't pm me until I get back with you.

    All is fine. These last orders were being sent out in groups so, some might be a couple days behind.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    54

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    100100

    Dammit man Iím glad to hear this had me sweating


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've been on vacation this week and haven't been on the forum at all.

    I've gotten a handful of messages I'm going through atm.

    If you haven't received your order and it's been more then two weeks, pm me if you haven't already. If you have, don't pm me until I get back with you.

    All is fine. These last orders were being sent out in groups so, some might be a couple days behind.

    Thanks
    I'm just past two weeks since order completed. Started a conversation with you over at PM (not enough posts to private message here).

  4. #4
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,063

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,938
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,771
    Thanked in
    11,046 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardgainer1976 View Post
    I'm just past two weeks since order completed. Started a conversation with you over at PM (not enough posts to private message here).
    10 posts to PM....you're almost there.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    18

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    20100

    Need more posts to pm ugh

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    11

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Got in just prior to the announcement. Everything showed up and they included some extras. Looking forward to their return, enjoy the break!

  7. #7
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    22

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Iíve had good results with Gorilla in the past but havenít tried any blends. Any feedback?

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    11

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    -2137503

    I placed my order on Feb 19th. Still no TD or incoming packages on USPS Informed Delivery.

    Trying to up that post count yo ...

  9. #9
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    54

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    100100

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Ross View Post
    I placed my order on Feb 19th. Still no TD or incoming packages on USPS Informed Delivery.

    Trying to up that post count yo ...
    Iíve been waiting longer than that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRed82 View Post
    Iíve been waiting longer than that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too!

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Blakej33's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    27

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Placed my order on the 19th as well. Emailed, no response. 😭😭😭

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,703

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,744
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,430
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The gorilla email has been disabled so don't bother trying.

    I'm waiting on a response for a few orders through another contact channel.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Blakej33's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    27

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    What are your thoughts? Think we got scammed, or theyíll come through?

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,703

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,744
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,430
    Thanked in
    5,512 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Still no word......

    If you pmed me, don't bother asking if I've heard anything, I will let you know when I do, just clutters up my info in there and I'm trying to keep up with everything.

  15. #15
    Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    54

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    100100

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Still no word......

    If you pmed me, don't bother asking if I've heard anything, I will let you know when I do, just clutters up my info in there and I'm trying to keep up with everything.
    Thanks dude


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2018, 09:11 PM
  2. AY customers
    By joeytl in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-16-2016, 07:33 PM
  3. RC customers. What I know atm.
    By Montego1 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 04:24 AM
  4. Old mlg customers
    By robngcs in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-17-2015, 11:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums