• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

GF Customers

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been on vacation this week and haven't been on the forum at all.

I've gotten a handful of messages I'm going through atm.

If you haven't received your order and it's been more then two weeks, pm me if you haven't already. If you have, don't pm me until I get back with you.

All is fine. These last orders were being sent out in groups so, some might be a couple days behind.

Thanks

Dammit man I’m glad to hear this had me sweating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on vacation this week and haven't been on the forum at all.

I've gotten a handful of messages I'm going through atm.

If you haven't received your order and it's been more then two weeks, pm me if you haven't already. If you have, don't pm me until I get back with you.

All is fine. These last orders were being sent out in groups so, some might be a couple days behind.

Thanks
I'm just past two weeks since order completed. Started a conversation with you over at PM (not enough posts to private message here).

Got in just prior to the announcement. Everything showed up and they included some extras. Looking forward to their return, enjoy the break!

I’ve had good results with Gorilla in the past but haven’t tried any blends. Any feedback?

I placed my order on Feb 19th. Still no TD or incoming packages on USPS Informed Delivery.

Trying to up that post count yo ...

I placed my order on Feb 19th. Still no TD or incoming packages on USPS Informed Delivery.

Trying to up that post count yo ...

I’ve been waiting longer than that

The gorilla email has been disabled so don't bother trying.

I'm waiting on a response for a few orders through another contact channel.

What are your thoughts? Think we got scammed, or they’ll come through?

Still no word......

If you pmed me, don't bother asking if I've heard anything, I will let you know when I do, just clutters up my info in there and I'm trying to keep up with everything.

Still no word......

If you pmed me, don't bother asking if I've heard anything, I will let you know when I do, just clutters up my info in there and I'm trying to keep up with everything.

Thanks dude

Still no word......

Hey brotha pm you......

[mention]Montego1 [/mention] thanks for the reliable help as always brother . I was waiting a little longer than usual like many of you guys, but everything came through plus a freebie included Appreciate everything from you guys over the past handful of years

Back