• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Want to run a blind log? Apply within "The community picks the loggers cycle voting pole)

IML Gear Cream!
I'd be interested if there's a cycle designed for older people like me (I'm 57), and just getting back into the game due to life issues and after dealing with Covid in my family.

#1 cycle. Especially if you lost weight. Looks

Max

#1 cycle. Especially if you lost weight. Looks

Max
Sounds good...I've just had a quick brush with Covid myself (now fully recovered) and now my brother is in the hospital with it. Life is not fair to me!!! Getting back to things full speed will take me a bit as got a mild lung problem now.

Last edited:
Sounds good...I've just had a quick brush with Covid myself (now fully recovered) and now my brother is in the hospital with it. Life is not fair to me!!! Getting back to things full speed will take me a bit as got a mild lung problem now.

Nothing like exercise! It is the the Magic Bullet for overall Health! IMO

Max
#bewell

Well I think all of us reps need to have another company meeting..
Let's get together in the a.m. and see what we can all come up with..

To everybody that has entered already we are offering a coach, also keep in mind pictures are not required and if that is the route that you do go please be as detailed as possible verbally. Pictures would be an added bonus for the readers. But if you have any distinguished marks such as unique tattoos or numerous tattoos or scarring that you would like to keep down low it's fully respected and understood.

Well so far we got quite a few guys charming in that they're someone interested, but the question is is anyone seriously interested?
Let's see a show of hands!!!!

Well i won’t let this big of an opportunity just pass away. I’m definitely interested and open to run any cycle you guys have in mind for me. Assuming it matches my current cycle history and goals. I’m not afraid to run tren or anything else either and i also know how to diet (did 3 bodybuilding competition in the past and won 2 of them).

Goals obviously is to get bigger, better and more shredded.

So my you got ;)

Well i won’t let this big of an opportunity just pass away. I’m definitely interested and open to run any cycle you guys have in mind for me. Assuming it matches my current cycle history and goals. I’m not afraid to run tren or anything else either and i also know how to diet (did 3 bodybuilding competition in the past and won 2 of them).

Goals obviously is to get bigger, better and more shredded.

So my you got ;)

Sweet

Max

Just saying, after 2 foot surgeries, a new baby with irratic sleeping and covid finally got everything together. Only ran 2 cycles of epi (45mg 4 weeks) towards the end. Total time transformation 7 months. Sit at 210 from 255. Hungry for bigger and more shred. Never been on test.
cbccc0a8a1089c09cec6ae145afbb9a9.jpg
169af635b2c24422e40bd723e5db39fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Just saying, after 2 foot surgeries, a new baby with irratic sleeping and covid finally got everything together. Only ran 2 cycles of epi (45mg 4 weeks) towards the end. Total time transformation 7 months. Sit at 210 from 255. Hungry for bigger and more shred. Never been on test.

Now this is what I'm talking about right here.. excellent entry... It definitely has my attention..

We can peal down this fluff in just a few weeks man and have you looking lean and solid...

Lets us get talking with the crew and see exactly what we all decide on who is to run, we may draw names from hats... cause this will be hard!

With proper gear, diet and cardio you will have an incredible life changing physic alteration. My vote is for newbulk for sure if it counts. Good luck my brother. Just remember more is not always better.

With proper gear, diet and cardio you will have an incredible life changing physic alteration. My vote is for newbulk for sure if it counts. Good luck my brother. Just remember more is not always better.
I second that. He may not meet the post count requirement but he's made a lot of progress which shows he knows how to train and diet. And he has the perfect foundation for a very strong transformation. He's at the point where he will still see big changes from a cycle, whereas a lot of us are already so far along that our physical changes from a cycle are not so obvious anymore :(.

Thank you for the support and feedback brothers.

Damn, a couple of those cycles are...

SERIOUS AF!!!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Damn, a couple of those cycles are...

SERIOUS AF!!!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same. These are definitely not a beginner or even some intermediate cycles. You need to know what you are dealing with and what kind of ancillaries are needed.

Verra Nice fat loss transformation!

Max

Where the loggers picked?

Yes we got two loggers picked.. and we're also potentially working on something for some of the other guys that entered.. will be heading everyone up ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Yes we got two loggers picked.. and we're also potentially working on something for some of the other guys that entered.. will be heading everyone up ;)

Sounds great!

This is going to be interesting to follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back