• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Doing my first ever cycle. Tips? Advice?

IML Gear Cream!
I also throw in what you probably don’t realize... (I don’t think anyone mentioned it)..

You, being brand new and never using any sort of AAS before will see INSANE results from test only at 500mg per week. This will likely be the best results you ever see from any cycles assuming you end up doing more in the future.

The results YOU will see from this first cycle of test only will be better than say someone experienced like myself or many others on this board who are taking test/tren/Winstrol.

In fact that’s exactly what I am taking now (500mg tren E, 200mg test c, 50mg Winstrol inj EOD), and I have a friend I just put on 500mg test only for his first cycle and so far results compared to results between the both of us, he’s blowing me out of the water. Simply because it’s his first cycle. Response to first cycles are incredible, no extra compounds are needed. Save them for future cycles when you need that little bit of “extra”.

I also throw in what you probably don’t realize... (I don’t think anyone mentioned it)..

You, being brand new and never using any sort of AAS before will see INSANE results from test only at 500mg per week. This will likely be the best results you ever see from any cycles assuming you end up doing more in the future.

The results YOU will see from this first cycle of test only will be better than say someone experienced like myself or many others on this board who are taking test/tren/Winstrol.

In fact that’s exactly what I am taking now (500mg tren E, 200mg test c, 50mg Winstrol inj EOD), and I have a friend I just put on 500mg test only for his first cycle and so far results compared to results between the both of us, he’s blowing me out of the water. Simply because it’s his first cycle. Response to first cycles are incredible, no extra compounds are needed. Save them for future cycles when you need that little bit of “extra”.

If your goal is just to cut some weight.. run a SARM for 8 weeks with diet and exercise.

Here's a few options..

Rad-140 - 30mg/day
GW-50 - 20mg/day

or

S23 - 50mg/day
GW-50 - 20mg/day

Or like everyone else stated, Test only.. or even Test with a Sarm mixed in. It's like you looked up "best cutting steroids" and decided to Tren and Winny. Those are not for beginners and I would stay away from them for now.

Great info guys. Much appreciated! I can see my initial cycle plan was not well thought out. I was a bit cocky as thought "I can handle a few side effects, Im no bitch" But after reading post after post after post of you guys warning me. Its obvious I was being a dumb ass. Ill be looking at a Test only Cycle and doing some more research into Sarms.

No problem, Don't be afraid to ask questions, people here are willing to help

No problem brotha, glad you asked before you took the plunge. Honestly it's tough to give advice past "stick to test for first cycle" because A) it's true, and B) I don't know much enough you. How old are you? have you been lifting natural for a while? How much you weigh? Any idea on your body fat percentage? You said you put on weight recently, are you currently lifting / exercising? what's your diet like, roughly: on a given day, about how many calorie you think you take in, how many calories from fat, from carbs, and from protein?

With some of that info I could give you better advice, although it would still be to stick to test. Think about it like this, you're a small child learning to swim. You're in the shallow end of the ocean where its safe. Then, you start to inch out. Before anyone knows, the current grabs a hold of you. A seasoned lifeguard could swim out there and back, but you're just learning. That's the tren zone.

Or maybe you want to learn how to box, so you sign up at a boxing gym and the coach asks if you have any experience. You reply "oh yea, I've been boxing for years. I've sparred some of the top amateurs out there. The coach might take you at your word and put you in with a young Mike Tyson or, I've actually seen this at gleason's in Bk., puts you in with zab judah (when he was welter weight champ) for three rounds. Or something along those lines. That's the tren zone. Guys with that level of skill will help you turn from a tough amateur, to a skilled professional. They could speed up the enhancement of your timing, accuracy, instincts, ring IQ, and overall ability and skill set, but they can't do anything for you at this stage. Nobody's gonna say "ok, you got abit of jab going, let me show you how to do the Ali shuffle.

Back