• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Doing my first ever cycle. Tips? Advice?

Morakie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm starting my first ever cycle. I've been reading every article and guide I can find but have no previous experience. I've probably decided on a more difficult cycle than most for their first cycle. I'd appreciate any tips/advice/critique.

I''ll be doing a Winstrol/Trenbolone Cycle for 8 weeks.

I am 210lbs, with decent muscle mass but I just had a kid and let myself go so I want to cut my weight and BMI pretty fast.

WeekWinstrolTrenbolone
120mg/day150mg
220mg/day150mg
320mg/day150mg
420mg/day150mg
525mg/day225mg
625mg/day225mg
725mg/day225mg
825mg/day225mg

For PCT - Ive decided on Nolvadex and Clomid.

• Nolvadex – 2 x 20mg for 45 days
  • Clomid– 2 x 50mg for 30 days
I'm using this cycle based off some websites and other recommendations.

Do you guys recommend any changes/additions to this cycle? Thoughts? Opinions? Im open to everything.

You'll need aromasin fot pct and preferably HCG.
Otherwise no no no. Just go test only. And tren/winny no test?! Bad news bro!you'll be amazed what 375-500 test will do for you.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

How much tren? You haven't been reading too much or you'd know this isn't a good idea. I feel your mind is made up though.

Last edited:
I've already placed an order but I'm open to changing the cycle before I start. This is exactly why I posted. You guys suggest adding Tren?

I chose Tren/Winny because I was looking for a faster weight loss and a dryer look off the bat, Having no experience, I am open to other suggestions though!

Your cycle is a beginers mistake. Tren is for advanced users, not first timers. And Test is a bace for every cycle as all other AAS are test supressive.
All of members here will tell you, do first cycle Test only, see how your system react. Do PCT. Check your blood. Next cycle thow some other compound along test and so on. Consider Tren after few cycles. It is the king of AAS but it comes with a high price to pay.

You wanna not do juice again go ahead with that tren but I tell ya bud them sides may more than you think for a beginner. It's different enjoying the postive effects of test vs the neg sides of tren. You have lose of appetite, more sweat/acne, insomnia bad for me now, aggression towards bout anything (women will notice), wacked out blood lvls on all your panels, great results but most sides of any imo. There's other things than tren that work without the shit sides id sway to something else 1st cycle. Note that I've had -24hrs sleep in 7days sometimes I go 2days without sleeping even 3 before.

How much tren? You haven't been reading too much or you'd know this isn't a good idea. I feel your mind is made up though.

I’m agreeing with this ! Wherever you read this at don’t go back there again especially if you value your health. Only a dumbass would run this and not listen to the advice already given

Yes just as everyone says go with Test stay away from Tren. Go with 400mg Test aw with Winstrol 50mg ed or Anavar 50mg ed that’s it. You want to cut or lose weight it’s diet and cardio.
You can take all the so called cut or rip drugs you want but if you don’t eat right and cardio it won’t happen.

I’m agreeing with this ! Wherever you read this at don’t go back there again especially if you value your health. Only a dumbass would run this and not listen to the advice already given

I dont know what the emojis are but come on. This isn't the pit. I can be civil outside the pit.

IML Gear Cream!
Here's what I would do as a first timer. No orals at all. 12 weeks 500 test e a week. Fasted cardio every morning. No pre work out items needed. Lift in the evening. Do a pct, give your body a break then next cycle add another compound. Had you read the correct material you'd know to only add as needed. You wanna add one at a time so when you get a side you'll know what compound it is and you can adjust accordingly. Diet, diet, diet is going to be the key to your success. Learn how to meal prep, prep the right foods and let the fun begin. Don't be in a rush to get results. That can be very dangerous. Have patience, do shit the right way and you'll be much better off.

Last edited:
I'll add this one last thing then let others have the floor. Even as a seasoned vet I've cut tren completely out of my diet for a while. It intensifies every little thing. Paranoia, aggression, anxiety, sleeplessness (plenty of rest and good sleep is also a major factor in your results) keep the tren for a much later cycle. Get some experience under your belt before jumping on tren.

You have to give it 100%
30% is training
30% is eating
30% is resting
10% is supplements

GSD is right, so if your gonna, here's what you need to know.

I've seen guys go crazy on tren. Look out for becoming " distant " from loved ones.

Unexplained anger, with a uneasy feeling.

If you don't catch the first two, the last will be thoughts of hurting yourself ...

Dude, your in for a shit show. I know because I can't tolerate tren myself.

If it works out for you mentally, are you prepared for prolactin, progestin, and estrogen sides ?

We care about you man, please rethink this ...

Here's what I would do as a first timer. No orals at all. 12 weeks 500 test e a week. Fasted cardio every morning. No pre work out items needed. Lift in the evening. Do a pct, give your body a break then next cycle add another compound. Had you read the correct material you'd know to only add as needed. You wanna add one at a time so when you get a side you'll know what compound it is and you can adjust accordingly. Diet, diet, diet is going to be the key to your success. Learn how to meal prep, prep the right foods and let the fun begin. Don't be in a rush to get results. That can be very dangerous. Have patience, do shit the right way and you'll be much better off.

^^^ THIS. ^^^

And hell, throw in 25mg of dbol. It's no big deal if you have emergency Nolva on hand. Have some fun. Dbol is the best mental compound. Makes you feel like a god, and gets you so yoked up chicks want you, and dudes want to be you ...

You wanna not do juice again go ahead with that tren but I tell ya bud them sides may more than you think for a beginner. It's different enjoying the postive effects of test vs the neg sides of tren. You have lose of appetite, more sweat/acne, insomnia bad for me now, aggression towards bout anything (women will notice), wacked out blood lvls on all your panels, great results but most sides of any imo. There's other things than tren that work without the shit sides id sway to something else 1st cycle. Note that I've had -24hrs sleep in 7days sometimes I go 2days without sleeping even 3 before.

Thats the same with me right there ...

Sorry, but have to lol at Tren for a first cycle ... lemme guess, you read where it turns folks into physique Gods. Maybe next time you should ask for advice vs assuming you know what's best when you have never ran AAS before. Lots of folks wanting to help you above ... my suggestion would be to take a step back, learn more, then decide on a first cycle.

I would not go near tren for first cycle under any circumstance. I've been using gear for 30 years and just late last year ran my first Tren cycle. With all my years of training and experience it still took quiet a bit of effort to deal with the sides.

Keep it simple. Don't rush to get results. I would recommend between 400 to 500 mg test per week and that's it. Honestly I don't think you have done your homework based on running a tren and winny cycle for first time.

Best of luck to you.

2 amps of Sust and call me in the morning . 8 weeks . 5 week PCT Nolvadex /Asin or Nolvadex /Clomid

Not advice of any kind

Max

You have to give it 100%
30% is training
30% is eating
30% is resting
10% is supplements
60% is diet
Bet my shrunken right nut this dude has no clue how to eat and eats no where near enough. Training will be a 3.5 on the 1-10 intensity scale.

Is this even real?

Get Shredded!
60% is diet
Bet my shrunken right nut this dude has no clue how to eat and eats no where near enough. Training will be a 3.5 on the 1-10 intensity scale.

Is this even real?

Kinda what I was thinkin but offered up advice anyway.

60% is diet

Is this even real?

That was a rough example just saying drugs aren’t everything as a lot of people believe and as for nutrition every person needs to figure out what they need to achieve their goals that’s why I said diet and cardio not the almighty nectar of the gods.

That was a rough example just saying drugs aren’t everything as a lot of people believe and as for nutrition every person needs to figure out what they need to achieve their goals that’s why I said diet and cardio not the almighty nectar of the gods.

Correct but for new guys diet is everything. This dude obviously chose the compounds he did based on what they are supposed to do. Which means he's looking for a short cut. Likely has no gym experience.

I appreciate all the advice and information you guys have listed. Although I've already purchased the Trenbolone, Ill shelve it and go with Test. Im smart enough not ignore the advice of a dozen more experienced users.

I eat pretty health but I'm no nutritionist, I stick to lean meats, green vegetables and some carbs like Brown rice, Quinoa, sweet potato. I do use salt and seasonings though. I could definitely learn more about exact portions, proteins/carbs/fat ratios ect.

My workout routines are basic, I do basic lifts and cables but I increase weights constantly. I have a lot to learn and I would agree with anyone who said I should focus on natural training and dieting first, a part of me just really wants to try a cycle and see the results vs my normal routine.

Last edited:
Hey, what's up brotha? I looked at your cycle and I'm going to guess that 150mg to 225mg of tren ins per week rather than ED or EOD. Well, first, to clarify, I'm with just about everyone here... tren is serious shit your putting in your body, definitely not a first run compound. I'm not just saying that because it could be dangerous, the dosage is fairly low if those are weekly doses, and the winstrol is minimal. I'm a bit thrown off by why you're winstrol use is so conservative but you're ready to open the tren gates even if it is only 225mg per week, that's still nuts for a first time user (no offense).

Additionally, you said that you just had a kid and that you let you let yourself go and wanted to lower your place on the BI index, or in real talk, cut your body fat. If those are your goals, even if this was your 50th cycle, it wouldn't add up. Winstrol is great drug to give you that chiseled, dry, hard look.... but that only occurs after you get your body fat down below 10%. As for tren, if your goal is to cut, it'll help, sure. You could cut you daily calories in half and still gain some lean muscle. If you're looking to train hard with heavy weights and using compound sets, the winstrol will add strength, and although it would be invisible, you would be developing a hard body underneath the excess fat.

Of course this is all under normal conditions. Your cycle lacks a test base. You need test in your cycle (with very few exceptions). Moreover, I would suggest more than a base as in 100mg per week. I would suggest enough test help you reach your goals. Listen, this is not a lie, this is not a conspiracy, we have nothing to gain, supplement and pharmaceutical companies conduct research with profits in mind. They have something to sell you, we don't. But we've all been through it, that first cycle... trust me, test is enough (with some nolva and clomid on hand). 10-12 weeks at 600mg of Test E, will bring you to a whole new level.
I would also suggest trying to drop some of that baby fat naturally first, but if it's not that substantial, clean up your diet and add cardio. How fat you are a few months after a cycle is often similar to how fat you are before the cycle.

All that said, everyone else is covering the other issues far better, even if it is with tough love. I'll just tell you my story real quick. Found weights around 15, joined a gym at 16, fell in love with lifting. Trained for different goals, different weights, different looks, different types of lifting, but was pretty much, although on and off slightly, lifting natural from 16 to 31. At 31, I tried sustanon 500mg per week. I got horny but not much else. The next week i took two more 250mg shots. Still not much to show. Finally, around week 5, I decided I was going to up it to 750mg per week. But before I could pin that extra shot, I caught a glimpse of my self in the mirror. muscles defined, developed, separated, I had a serious chest, boulder shaped shoulders, traps that were impossible to hide, and I ripped like 3-4 shirts trying to get them around my lats. The transformation was cray. That was 500 mg of sus per week after 16 years of natural lifting. I still took that extra pin, and finished out my cycle at 750mg per week. A little high for a beginner, and sometimes I skipped a dose, but i survived. Like an Idiot, i relied on a friend to come through with my PCT, but he had a jar of HCG which broke and some nolva (this is about 3-4 weeks later).

Almost done, my 2nd cycle was 600mg per week of test E. I was working a lot and at a slight caloric deficit. Plus I got plenty of cardio in and hit my primary lifts hard. Not sure if it was less water retention, the caloric deficit, the cardio, or the focus on compound lifts aiming for TUT. Regardless, by the third week, i was jacked again, but also cut as fuck. I mean like, abs were showing through and I never did abs that year pretty much. It was a great physique (I think after five years I can pat myself on the back. Anyway, after i started juicing, it still took another three years before I tried tren. When I did, the effects were serious, but I was coming off a 10 week suscycle at 500mg per week, and only did for weeks of Tren A, Test P, and Mast P.

Bottom line, we're just trying to help. A lot of people here really know they're shit. There are coaches, competitors, guys that have been around forever, doctors, and everything else. Hopefully you'll be swayed, but smart to stop by before pulling the trigger on that tren.

Hey guys, I'm starting my first ever cycle. I've been reading every article and guide I can find but have no previous experience. I've probably decided on a more difficult cycle than most for their first cycle. I'd appreciate any tips/advice/critique.

I''ll be doing a Winstrol/Trenbolone Cycle for 8 weeks.

I am 210lbs, with decent muscle mass but I just had a kid and let myself go so I want to cut my weight and BMI pretty fast.

WeekWinstrolTrenbolone
120mg/day150mg
220mg/day150mg
320mg/day150mg
420mg/day150mg
525mg/day225mg
625mg/day225mg
725mg/day225mg
825mg/day225mg

For PCT - Ive decided on Nolvadex and Clomid.

• Nolvadex – 2 x 20mg for 45 days
  • Clomid– 2 x 50mg for 30 days
I'm using this cycle based off some websites and other recommendations.

Do you guys recommend any changes/additions to this cycle? Thoughts? Opinions? Im open to everything.

You're screwing up huge dude, test only on your first run. You're going to regret this my friend! You have no idea how your body is going to react, Nolva AND Clomid? Dude, you have a lot more research to do.

Yeah everyone knows to eat the simple basics. Its all you need. The problem is no one really understands what eating ENOUGH means. Guys all the time.... did i eat a fucking lot of food. Ok...list a day for me. Then they have to think about it cause they don't really know and it's always bullshit and i always laugh my ass off and they always get mad when i say ok now double it.
Guy hit me up on fb... hey I'm not growing the guys told me you're the one to talk to. (First cycle) well... let's see... 300mg test every 3 days isn't the greatest first cycle, you train like a faery and you're eating 200 fucking grams of protein a day....
Every single fucking faker I've ever talked to about diet says.... oh...i cant eat that much dude...
If THAT is where you're mind goes instantly then this shit isn't for you. If you're not able to.... and I'm not saying you will always need to buy if you're not capable of putting down 2g protein per lb of body weight then call it a day. Dude was mad as shit... i said my 140 lb wife eats more than you do. He has breakfast then a "snack" which is like a banana and a yogurt.... these fucking "snack" guys.... they kill me. You are not ready... i have a shake.... a scoop.... really? One fucking scoop? Whereis the rest? Where's the rest of the protein, the carbs, the fats.....?

Anyways not trying to rant like a maniac but if any of that has been a conversation before... or if it sounds like you... get the diet together first. Don't waste the drugs
Same with training, if you really don't get the intensity factor... don't waste the drugs.

Who ever gave you the advise needs 5cc's of air shoved into their neck.

Trenbolone.... really.

Test only for your first cycle, and do not arbitrarily take and AI, do bloods my man.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Back