• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Touchdown

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Uncle comes through once again.

I’ll be running a 20 week cycle and the log will be on another thread. This will be a sponsored log by Uncle. Thank you Uncle and XOTG85
e58856afd81cf4cb860993574c2a1f5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be running a 20 week cycle and the log will be on another thread. This will be a sponsored log by Uncle. Thank you Uncle and XOTG85

Nice! Test/winny w some Clen/t3, a touch of joint inflammation juice!! . Kill it push!!

I likey!!

Max

Nice! Will be following!

I must say YW but Push50 is paying for a majority of his own products. He’s been hurt and down do to surgery last year but you can check his previous logs this guy is a animal, a competitor, and a very nice humble guy I enjoy talking to. Let’s see you work my brother and get back to where you were. Hellll Yea!

I must say YW but Push50 is paying for a majority of his own products. He’s been hurt and down do to surgery last year but you can check his previous logs this guy is a animal, a competitor, and a very nice humble guy I enjoy talking to. Let’s see you work my brother and get back to where you were. Hellll Yea!

Yeah, his test/winny log shows some good progress. Sucks to have downtime but; I do everything to avoid accidents/surgery! Lol. I havent had to try tb500/bpc157 , I am wondering if it would be a good addition or if it in any way would help disc issues? As far as helping any prevention or repair. I will spend some time today reading on it. I, god bless , have not needed low back or shoulders surgery but I do have a L5-S1 problem. Squats don’t aggravate it, but deads and any low back pumps end my training for the day!! I like to do them when I am at my strongest but have been sneaking them in last just in case! Lol. Would be cool if production of juices and/or joint material was increased with these types of products. I will say beyond my extremely picky supplement regimen; that collagen gelatin, 3g msm, 1500/1200 gluc/chondroitin , black seed oil has helped but these 2 peptides are very multi purpose (from what I have read on ASF).
Get it Push50! Hope you stay Injury Free

Max

Nice TD Push50! I’ll be following ;)

Yeah, his test/winny log shows some good progress. Sucks to have downtime but; I do everything to avoid accidents/surgery! Lol. I havent had to try tb500/bpc157 , I am wondering if it would be a good addition or if it in any way would help disc issues? As far as helping any prevention or repair. I will spend some time today reading on it. I, god bless , have not needed low back or shoulders surgery but I do have a L5-S1 problem. Squats don’t aggravate it, but deads and any low back pumps end my training for the day!! I like to do them when I am at my strongest but have been sneaking them in last just in case! Lol. Would be cool if production of juices and/or joint material was increased with these types of products. I will say beyond my extremely picky supplement regimen; that collagen gelatin, 3g msm, 1500/1200 gluc/chondroitin , black seed oil has helped but these 2 peptides are very multi purpose (from what I have read on ASF).
Get it Push50! Hope you stay Injury Free

Max

I think it will definitely help your disk issues. I find it helps aches, tendonitis, and the common cold even it seems. It’s no miracle drug but it can relieve a lot of pain and make it not so unbearable. I didn’t find that it helped my hemorrhoidsectmy Down time very much but I do feel ache and pain free everywhere else. I think you have a pretty good regimen going as you mentioned and 2mg of TB-500 each week will definitely be worth adding in. Some ppl stack it with Bpc-157 for even more healing properties but I’ve yet to try both. TB-500 seemed better for me then bpc.

Last edited:
I think it will definitely help your disk issues. I find it helps aches, tendonitis, and the common cold even it seems. It’s no miracle drug but it can relieve a lot of pain and make it not so unbearable. I didn’t find that it helped my hemorrhoidsectmy Down time very much but I do feel ache and pain free everywhere else. I think you have a pretty good regimen going as you mentioned and 2mg of TB-500 each week will definitely be worth adding in. Some ppl stack it with Bpc-157 for even more healing properties but I’ve yet to try both. TB-500 seemed better for me then bpc.

Just lowering all the inflammation that tb500 looks great on paper for sure.

Max

Back