• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar for my girlfriend??? Recommendations

Snookslayer05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don’t know much about females and what’s good for them. I’ve heard anavar low dose. Was thinking 5-10 mg day for 5 weeks tops. Just to lose the little bit of excess unwanted body fat after having a kid. When people see my girl they think there’s no way she just had a baby because she’s back so thin. But there is a few spots she wants to get rid of. Just going to be a one time thing for her unless she likes it slot and wants to do some more later on down the road. She works out all the time. Always been very active and in really good shape. I’d say she’s 5’8 120-130 pounds.

should She start out with 5mg a day 2.5 in morning 2.5 at end of day. Or would that be not enough...

any pointers would really appreciate it.

thanks a lot

That's low...

20 mg in divided doses is more like it.

I currently have my girl on 10mg day, split am/pm. She’s been seeing good results.

5’8 165 lbs, but you’d never guess it. Nice tight body, flat stomach. Big ass. In the gym 5-6 days a week steady.

Also no need to stop at only 5 weeks if she wants to go longer IMO, it’s so mild plus such a small dose. My girl will probably go around 10 weeks total. I got her 100/ 10 mg tabs. So if she stays that dose it’ll last the 100 days, but I’ll likely bump her up slightly soon. Hence the 10 weeks.

I currently have my girl on 10mg day, split am/pm. She’s been seeing good results.

5’8 165 lbs, but you’d never guess it. Nice tight body, flat stomach. Big ass. In the gym 5-6 days a week steady.

Also no need to stop at only 5 weeks if she wants to go longer IMO, it’s so mild plus such a small dose. My girl will probably go around 10 weeks total. I got her 100/ 10 mg tabs. So if she stays that dose it’ll last the 100 days, but I’ll likely bump her up slightly soon. Hence the 10 weeks.

Pics?

she’s just really worried about side effects. She’s scared she will look like a man. And I told her and this is the best stuff to use may be chronic use over a long time high doses that could happen but keeping it low she really does not have a lot to burn at all I’m thinking she could honestly lose a little bit she has in five weeks but 10 weeks does sound a little bit better add on a little extra muscle on top of it. So maybe I will go for 10 weeks and around 5 to 6 weeks to see how she is feeling and if she is up for another five so you think the 10 mg a day is perfect for what she’s trying to do she’s not trying to go overkill or trying to lean down for a photo shoot or a competition So no reason for her to push too hard to aggressively

Might be a good time to bump up that 'Show off your wife' thread?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

You're right...but I think you guys might be tired of her.

Photos don't do her justice enough really. Not like these are legit photo shoots with proper lighting and such.

Might be a good time to bump up that 'Show off your wife' thread?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Lol I like to keep her all to myself. Maybe I’ll at least share one clothed/ in gym because I do like to show her off.

she’s just really worried about side effects. She’s scared she will look like a man. And I told her and this is the best stuff to use may be chronic use over a long time high doses that could happen but keeping it low she really does not have a lot to burn at all I’m thinking she could honestly lose a little bit she has in five weeks but 10 weeks does sound a little bit better add on a little extra muscle on top of it. So maybe I will go for 10 weeks and around 5 to 6 weeks to see how she is feeling and if she is up for another five so you think the 10 mg a day is perfect for what she’s trying to do she’s not trying to go overkill or trying to lean down for a photo shoot or a competition So no reason for her to push too hard to aggressively
yeah man- I know a few girls/women that take var. and take my word for it bro, they don't look like men. And they push it on the dose too. it's really when they do the hard stuff when that happens, so I wouldn't worry about that-not from var. 10-20 mgs a day is fine. good luck!

IML Gear Cream!

No nudes- but here’s a gif I made from the gym a little while ago.
7326835f5c3eedec13f0ed84a806843a.gif

Nice Posmx! Getting them to the gym is half the battle! She is super cute too with a good shape!

Max
#lovehips

Really cute bro...lucky guy.

No disrespect, but you sure she is like 120? At 5'8" even 130 is more slender. My wife is 120 at 5'5'' and is really slender but muscular.

Either way, the var will drastically improve her physique if she works hard.

Then she will leave you. jk lol

Really cute bro...lucky guy.

No disrespect, but you sure she is like 120? At 5'8" even 130 is more slender. My wife is 120 at 5'5'' and is really slender but muscular.

Either way, the var will drastically improve her physique if she works hard.

Then she will leave you. jk lol

She’s 165..... OP said his girl is 120

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Posmx! Getting them to the gym is half the battle! She is super cute too with a good shape!

Max
#lovehips

Thanks man! She’s a cool girl too. All into the outdoors like me- hunting, fishing, backpacking, long road trips. All that shit. Even just chartered a boat and took me out sturgeon fishing for my birthday, super fun. (Caught a 8’+ weighing over 200 lbs).. Now I just have to get her on a snowmobile haha.

One of our first dates I took her up to Washington for 5 days. Over those five days we drove over 2500 miles and hiked about 60 miles. We’d get up at 4am, drive an hr or two to a trail, hike 10+ miles, get back to the car and drive 4-5hrs close to the next location and do it all over again. Day after day. Not too many girls would be down for that, plus love it at the same time. Here’s a Washington pic just to show off some destinations.
beac4467c5a48f7d4dffb7a2752c2a38.jpg

Thanks man! She’s a cool girl too. All into the outdoors like me- hunting, fishing, backpacking, long road trips. All that shit. Even just chartered a boat and took me out sturgeon fishing for my birthday, super fun. (Caught a 8’+ weighing over 200 lbs).. Now I just have to get her on a snowmobile haha.

One of our first dates I took her up to Washington for 5 days. Over those five days we drove over 2500 miles and hiked about 60 miles. We’d get up at 4am, drive an hr or two to a trail, hike 10+ miles, get back to the car and drive 4-5hrs close to the next location and do it all over again. Day after day. Not too many girls would be down for that, plus love it at the same time. Here’s a Washington pic just to show off some destinations.

Beautiful!! I bet that boat was in the Columbia River!! Lol. I definitely have had my share of sturgeon: cooked, smoked, roe. Love it ! White, perfect ! The yet are some Dinosaur looking fish!! Love it ! Sounds like you had a blast! My parents went to the Olympic Mts area and hit Snowqualmie and a bunch of places. I lived in BC for some time so, I am very familiar w Canada and NW America. Great BB competition up there is the Emerald Cup!! Hopefully it will be normal this year with Booths and all the guests/VIPS. Damn that sounds like heaven right now! I did the opposite and hit the South. I do have to head up to BC next month for 4 days but, all work. They are worse up there than here. Idk but my buddies tell me. Keep your woman going and appreciate the pics and post. So cool!

Max
Tell her I said Kick Ass !! Literally

damn that is beautiful. Me and my girlfriend just went on our first little trip together to Smokey mountains. She’s the same way, down for anything. Just driving around through mountains just and venturing, down to walk any and every trail. Wish we had more time. I feel like we didn’t get to do half the things we wanted to do because there was just sooo much to do. Awesome to have a good chick to do fun stuff with and be down for anything. I’m thankful as hell for sure.

Beautiful!! I bet that boat was in the Columbia River!! Lol. I definitely have had my share of sturgeon: cooked, smoked, roe. Love it ! White, perfect ! The yet are some Dinosaur looking fish!! Love it ! Sounds like you had a blast! My parents went to the Olympic Mts area and hit Snowqualmie and a bunch of places. I lived in BC for some time so, I am very familiar w Canada and NW America. Great BB competition up there is the Emerald Cup!! Hopefully it will be normal this year with Booths and all the guests/VIPS. Damn that sounds like heaven right now! I did the opposite and hit the South. I do have to head up to BC next month for 4 days but, all work. They are worse up there than here. Idk but my buddies tell me. Keep your woman going and appreciate the pics and post. So cool!

Max
Tell her I said Kick Ass !! Literally

I knew a guy went salmon fishing. Caught some... had the red eggs. He tried to make caviar but it tasted funny. And not like caviar.

Do you know how this is done??

That’s a make or break date.

That is stunning btw. Love it

I knew a guy went salmon fishing. Caught some... had the red eggs. He tried to make caviar but it tasted funny. And not like caviar.

Do you know how this is done??

Well. Depends on age and type of fish. Sturgeon have to be females , 10 yrs old or older. I like cured salmon roe bit some are too young or too old but a good way to do an EZ CURE is:

1 Fresh Skein with Roe
1 gallon Hot water For rinsing
Salt Brine

1/2 cup Salt
3 cups cold water
Equipment

Large Bowl
Large holed sieve/colander
Glass Jar (for storage)

Set a large bowl in the sink, fill it with warm water and set a colander or sieve into it. Make one tear along 1 skein lengthwise exposing the roe inside.
Place the skein inside the colander and allow the warmth of the water help shrink the outside membrane of the skein and free up some of the fish eggs. The roe might become opaque in color, do not worry this is ok.
Gently, using your fingers continue freeing up more roe from the sack. When all of it is out, raise the sieve with the fish eggs up and down, rinsing out the impurities. Then pick out the rest of them by hand. You can drain the water and add more clean water to further clean out the roe. Remove the sieve with the roe to a clean dry bowl.
Meanwhile make the brine: in a bowl that would fit the sieve inside stir 3 cups water and 1/2 cup kosher salt until the salt is dissolved.
Lower the sieve with the cleansed roe into the brine. Allow to sit for several minutes or until it is salted to your liking. I kept the roe in the brine for about 3 minutes.
Raise the sieve from the brine and transfer the salmon caviar to a paper towel to absorb extra liquid. Then, transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate. I like a smoky flavor and am into smoking roe. Certain Trout and other types of roe are gross and some are prized! My favorite cheap roe is North Carolina or any Pacific NW trout roe. For expensive people used to love Beluga, they banned it for some time and I believe it still may be in place here. I have had it and I have to say, I like Osetra best. The biggest mistake is touching the eggs w metal. This is one time where plastic wins when handling the fish eggs. Of course the nice restaurants use creme fraiche and a blinis. I like to cure all the salmon meat and eggs.
Nothing like Salmon lox and Bagels w freshly smoked or cured roe. Heck, people eat Mullet Roe! It is a bright yellow/orange roe. They bread it and deep fry it of course. Someone offered it to me in Savannah!! Some crazy stuff. Smoked fish is great! Albacore tuna, Stugeon, salmon/artic char are some faves of mine.

I literally was booking my next trip to hit the Scandanavian Countries by Rail for 2022. They have some of the best fish/shellfish delicacies besides The USA. I could talk about this subject forever. When I was fishing in Soldotna Alaska for Kings/Red salmon last week in July years back and We had just got there. I caught a decent red and we were at the visitors center{they have a packed out area of fishermen side by side}. Well we were across from it at a RV Park and had a private little area. Let’s just say I got really lucky because all the fish were on my side. I drove over to the other side and cleaned a nice big, fat red salmon right on the decking area . I filetted the fish and made sushi, this group of like 20 Japanese tourists and some of my family devoted the whole fish in minutes. It was so fun. The Japanese went wild!! Literally!! They were so excited and were more affectionate than any kind of attention I get when over there. They were all chowing down {I brought wasabi and tamari but they just wanted it raw w nothing !! The best way. My uncles thought is was disgusting! Lol.

Max
Great story, great memories!!

Get Shredded!
Well. Depends on age and type of fish. Sturgeon have to be females , 10 yrs old or older. I like cured salmon roe bit some are too young or too old but a good way to do an EZ CURE is:

1 Fresh Skein with Roe
1 gallon Hot water For rinsing
Salt Brine

1/2 cup Salt
3 cups cold water
Equipment

Large Bowl
Large holed sieve/colander
Glass Jar (for storage)

Set a large bowl in the sink, fill it with warm water and set a colander or sieve into it. Make one tear along 1 skein lengthwise exposing the roe inside.
Place the skein inside the colander and allow the warmth of the water help shrink the outside membrane of the skein and free up some of the fish eggs. The roe might become opaque in color, do not worry this is ok.
Gently, using your fingers continue freeing up more roe from the sack. When all of it is out, raise the sieve with the fish eggs up and down, rinsing out the impurities. Then pick out the rest of them by hand. You can drain the water and add more clean water to further clean out the roe. Remove the sieve with the roe to a clean dry bowl.
Meanwhile make the brine: in a bowl that would fit the sieve inside stir 3 cups water and 1/2 cup kosher salt until the salt is dissolved.
Lower the sieve with the cleansed roe into the brine. Allow to sit for several minutes or until it is salted to your liking. I kept the roe in the brine for about 3 minutes.
Raise the sieve from the brine and transfer the salmon caviar to a paper towel to absorb extra liquid. Then, transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate. I like a smoky flavor and am into smoking roe. Certain Trout and other types of roe are gross and some are prized! My favorite cheap roe is North Carolina or any Pacific NW trout roe. For expensive people used to love Beluga, they banned it for some time and I believe it still may be in place here. I have had it and I have to say, I like Osetra best. The biggest mistake is touching the eggs w metal. This is one time where plastic wins when handling the fish eggs. Of course the nice restaurants use creme fraiche and a blinis. I like to cure all the salmon meat and eggs.
Nothing like Salmon lox and Bagels w freshly smoked or cured roe. Heck, people eat Mullet Roe! It is a bright yellow/orange roe. They bread it and deep fry it of course. Someone offered it to me in Savannah!! Some crazy stuff. Smoked fish is great! Albacore tuna, Stugeon, salmon/artic char are some faves of mine.

I literally was booking my next trip to hit the Scandanavian Countries by Rail for 2022. They have some of the best fish/shellfish delicacies besides The USA. I could talk about this subject forever. When I was fishing in Soldotna Alaska for Kings/Red salmon last week in July years back and We had just got there. I caught a decent red and we were at the visitors center{they have a packed out area of fishermen side by side}. Well we were across from it at a RV Park and had a private little area. Let’s just say I got really lucky because all the fish were on my side. I drove over to the other side and cleaned a nice big, fat red salmon right on the decking area . I filetted the fish and made sushi, this group of like 20 Japanese tourists and some of my family devoted the whole fish in minutes. It was so fun. The Japanese went wild!! Literally!! They were so excited and were more affectionate than any kind of attention I get when over there. They were all chowing down {I brought wasabi and tamari but they just wanted it raw w nothing !! The best way. My uncles thought is was disgusting! Lol.

Max
Great story, great memories!!

Thank you bro

Love lox. Sodium is so high tho

Back