Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A.I how long?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    TRT takes constant monitoring. I am 56 and been on it for years. Bloods every three months to make sure everything is in check. I take 200mg test and 200mg masteron and never had to use AI on this dosage. When I blast its a different story. This is going to be completely different for everyone. Only way to determine is blood work and not by anybody's experience on any board.
    I agree with with you on the blood work part. However, I do like to hear peopleís own experience on this topic. Thatís the whole point on having these forums. By no means would I take or not take something based on some guy on some internet board lol...But my point is thereís doctors and studies out there that are conflicting. Some Drís. say super high estrogen is fine, while others base it on blood work and if too high/out of range prescribe an AI...Whatís right and whatís wrong?.. I donít know, maybe Iím just over thinking it, I read too much into this stuff haha..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Long term AI can get controversial (as can a lot of things). Some guys can be in the "normal" range (sub 1000) and still get gyno. Most guys on trt want to feel like they are 18 again, so they're willing to use AI long term. "Strengthened trt" as Phill said. If you're floating in the 800-1200 range, mild gyno can be a distinct possibility.
    yes Iím right a the top, sometimes a little over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    This is a great thread. Dialing in estrogen on trt is a VERY tricky thing. As some have pointed out, it is different for everyone.....definitely not cookie cutter. Ideally, you wouldnít want to use an AI on trt. However, there are a lot of variables to that. Things like.....what kind of trt dose are you running (where do you like to sit from a testosterone standpoint) because some guys like to sit at the high range of normal or slightly above. At what estrogen level to you feel best at (some feel best with slightly elevated or above normal estrogen levels). If this is you, how does the elevated estrogen impact certain health markers for you (higher estrogen will impact some more than others).

It really takes some experimenting and trial and error. I personally like my estrogen at the high end of normal....even slightly above.

Out of curiosity... what range do some of you prefer your estrogen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what health markers will high estrogen impact? Also Can High estrogen can effect blood pressure?