• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order issues

erbz_3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been back and forth with the source about sending the proper info for their people to receive my bitcoin

All he needs is the Order ID
Wtf is that where tf is it...

I have the hash number the wallet number the btc amount all this stuff... Does anyone know what's up here?

Thanks in advance

I've been back and forth with the source about sending the proper info for their people to receive my bitcoin

I have the hash number the wallet number the btc amount all this stuff... Does anyone know what's up here?

Thanks in advance

Sounds like he’s asking for the order ID number you get when you place the order. Then he can cross reference. It should be on the page where you placed the order and you got confirmation that it went through. This is what it sounds like to me but I could be wrong. Anyone else?

Why not talk with a rep ?

Thanks in advance
Hang tight man

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Thanks in advance
I would recommend Reaching out to xotg or another rep. Before hitting the boards with something that could be easily handled with a pm.. most times this is all it takes and makes the experience Much more pleasant for everyone.

We've talked and he's been helpful, I'm just a little lost is all.

It'll get square away I've got nothing but time rn

I'll try xotg and a couple other things thank you guys

I would recommend Reaching out to xotg or another rep. Before hitting the boards with something that could be easily handled with a pm.. most times this is all it takes and makes the experience Much more pleasant for everyone.

I agree always go threw the chain of command before going public. That is going to be your last resort always. No harm no foul.

Back