• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Midget boxing

Midget Power!!!

I've watched a few matches before. They were very entertaining.

Oh yes. Been watching these religiously. Reminds me of some of the fellas in here. Mighty midgets. Quite the laugh.

Mixed feelings, really. On one hand, there is nothing wrong with this show, but I feel that most people are simply making fun of it, and if so, it is not very good, and I gives me unpleasant feelings.

Mixed feelings, really. On one hand, there is nothing wrong with this show, but I feel that most people are simply making fun of it, and if so, it is not very good, and I gives me unpleasant feelings.

This^^^^^

IML Gear Cream!

Of course they're making fun of it. It'll be OK. You'll sleep tonight. AR15 is in one of those videos. Hell he may even mention his log in the video. And how he soooo misses the sauna

You should watch the mad cross over video playing basketball. God damn hilarious

Type in 'midget basketball crossover ' in the search bar

Hahaha

GSD and mindless fighting over who gets to be the husband tonight.

there Alan..... laugh a little

The funny thing is..... mindless is the shirtless dude.

Thank you for allowing me head space. My ego appreciates it.

You're going to have to fight AR and his wife for my ball bag. Up for the fight?

I run a decent amount of test so there isn't much more room down there. Keep that in mind.

Thank you for allowing me head space. My ego appreciates it.

Your welcome my friend. I know you subscribe to P. T. Barnum theory

" I don't care what you call me, as long as you spell my name right "

I'm going to work today. How bout you? Stackin chips

Sure I could lay around all weekend not doing shit. By why? Make money or not? I could lay around and let one of my little whore play with my big white dickaroo all day or stack chips. What would you do?

I bought my freedom with 50 years blood sweat n tears.

I took my grandson fishing, got him a turtle ( he named it Cooter ) haha.

I think we will go out for ice cream ?

I bought my freedom with 50 years blood sweat n tears.

I took my grandson fishing, got him a turtle ( he named it Cooter ) haha.

I think we will go out for ice cream ?

Sounds perfect.

Back