• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Touchdown ( Slin Galore )

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
a8c2d47604411eae3ac334d9da596e00.jpg

I get all my insulin needs from Steroidfly. Shipping, and packing is A1. Definitely my back up source!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a8c2d47604411eae3ac334d9da596e00.jpg

I get all my insulin needs from Steroidfly. Shipping, and packing is A1. Definitely my back up source!

Levemir!

How long was shipping???? I like international ordering but from naps and steroidify but worried of delays because of covid. Did it come in normal time??

Im curious , why do you use all that insulin ?

I’ve never tried it, so I do t know what I’m missing so it’s probably a good thing, knowing me haha

Im curious , why do you use all that insulin ?

I’ve never tried it, so I do t know what I’m missing so it’s probably a good thing, knowing me haha

Idk I won 2 auctions back to back and I don’t need any gear they offered and I couldn’t afford the pharma HgH so I picked a shit ton of slin. I figured I’d trade some because that’s enough for 5-6 slin cycles lol

Was normal bro! I was actually impressed.

What's normal? I've ordered in the past with no issues (to include at the beginning of the pandemic). But recently my merchandise shipped about two weeks ago and is still not showing in the system.

Last edited:
Back