Tren Cough is REAL!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren Cough is REAL!!

Yo...I'm glad I've read about Tren cough cause that sucks! I'm about 4 weeks in on my 1st run with Tren A and loving it for the most part. Sides aren't too bad but I haven't pushed past 200mg/wk. Little trouble sleeping, some night sweats and crazy dreams, little extra oily but overall manageable.

But Tren cough finally caught up with me and I'm glad it hit me just after finishing pinning cause there is no stopping that bastard! Felt like you just inhaled some CS gas and there's nothing you can do but ride it out.

But did you die? Nope, all good and ready to run out the 2nd half of this cycle. Lookin sick on 400mg/wk Test P, 400mg/wk Mast P, and 200mg/wk Tren A. 4wks in and 6wks left!
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem124 View Post
    Yo...I'm glad I've read about Tren cough cause that sucks! I'm about 4 weeks in on my 1st run with Tren A and loving it for the most part. Sides aren't too bad but I haven't pushed past 200mg/wk. Little trouble sleeping, some night sweats and crazy dreams, little extra oily but overall manageable.

But Tren cough finally caught up with me and I'm glad it hit me just after finishing pinning cause there is no stopping that bastard! Felt like you just inhaled some CS gas and there's nothing you can do but ride it out.

But did you die? Nope, all good and ready to run out the 2nd half of this cycle. Lookin sick on 400mg/wk Test P, 400mg/wk Mast P, and 200mg/wk Tren A. 4wks in and 6wks left!
    Haha! I start drinking something if I can right when that metal taste hit the back of the throat, kinda helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep feels like you will cough up a lung and can barely breathe. Glad I rarely experience it.
    I don't know if it really helps or not, but for me, opening up the freezer and sticking my head in there while trying to take in breaths seemed to help.
    Last edited by Insane Intensity; 03-04-2021 at 06:50 PM.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,627 Posts
    Rep Points

for me lethargy is the worst side I get on tren, sometimes I get a little elevated temp, like 99.5 a day after

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes freezer breathing in deep gasps will stop it after a few big gasps

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,102 Posts
    Rep Points

tren cough certainly is real hahahahaha the first time I got it I thought that was it I was gonna die right there with needles and oils laying on the bathroom counter

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points

No it isn't. You can get that from any compound. It's usually cuz you don't know how to slam and hit a bad spot. Never heard of "tren cough" until I signed up to these boards. Usually the youngsters talking about it. Learn how to slam!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem124 View Post

Glad you survived your first bout with Tren cough. I'm sure it won't be your last.. thankfully the pin wasnt still in your leg when it happened. That would have been an experience (been there)..... just a suggestion kinda off topic but GW or proviron could help with some of the sides associated with Tren.

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

I have yet to try tren. But, it seems like tren cough is almost I right of passage when using it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

i use only tren e for this very reason,,,,, but with tren e , ive noticed every now and again , when i do a shot , ill get what i call a tren e "fit" ,,,, i can be halfway through the shot and all of a sudden ill get light headed and sweat like i just jumped in a pool , the room will almost start to spin ,and almost a feeling of impending doom,,, and it goes away in about what feels like 1 min or so,,(( i dont asperate (but i didnt go in a vein lol),, never did never will ,, if you know the body , you would relize veins are on top and the injection is well past the vein...))

but yea i dont know if anyone else has this happen on tren e,,, it was with two diff UGL's so im assuming its a tren e "fit" if you will

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,276 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    No it isn't. You can get that from any compound. It's usually cuz you don't know how to slam and hit a bad spot. Never heard of "tren cough" until I signed up to these boards. Usually the youngsters talking about it. Learn how to slam!
    Tren does have more of a chance of inducing cough. I have got POME from test, but there is a reason tren induces it more frequently than other injections. It's much more common with tren, factual, seriously man!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1985 View Post
    i use only tren e for this very reason,,,,, but with tren e , ive noticed every now and again , when i do a shot , ill get what i call a tren e "fit" ,,,, i can be halfway through the shot and all of a sudden ill get light headed and sweat like i just jumped in a pool , the room will almost start to spin ,and almost a feeling of impending doom,,, and it goes away in about what feels like 1 min or so,,(( i dont asperate (but i didnt go in a vein lol),, never did never will ,, if you know the body , you would relize veins are on top and the injection is well past the vein...))

but yea i dont know if anyone else has this happen on tren e,,, it was with two diff UGL's so im assuming its a tren e "fit" if you will
    Never had this. I also Don't really recall the cough issue with Tren e only ace. Normally I get that funny taste in my throat first sign...
    But it happens when pinning quads also. There are certain areas I've learned to avoid.
    I try and stick to delts if possible with my Tren pins. also, don't know if anyone else has done this. But the Tren goes in first when using multiple compounds.. this way when I pin it is the last compound in the syringe. if I feel a coughing episode it is when the pin is coming out or already out. I've had the coughing kicking when the Tren was already deployed but was still pushing in the rest and pin still in my leg.. What a nightmare...hahaha learned a valuable lesson that day.

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren cough is real for sure. It is not something made up on these boards. I run tren often and can attest to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Never had this. I also Don't really recall the cough issue with Tren e only ace. Normally I get that funny taste in my throat first sign...
    But it happens when pinning quads also. There are certain areas I've learned to avoid.
    I try and stick to delts if possible with my Tren pins. also, don't know if anyone else has done this. But the Tren goes in first when using multiple compounds.. this way when I pin it is the last compound in the syringe. if I feel a coughing episode it is when the pin is coming out or already out. I've had the coughing kicking when the Tren was already deployed but was still pushing in the rest and pin still in my leg.. What a nightmare...hahaha learned a valuable lesson that day.
    i didnt say i got tren cough from tren e,, ?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

You talking about how it turns your endurance and cardio to shit? It definitely does. I have tried some research chem GW but I can't tell if it really helps or not. How would Proviron help with tren sides?
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Glad you survived your first bout with Tren cough. I'm sure it won't be your last.. thankfully the pin wasnt still in your leg when it happened. That would have been an experience (been there)..... just a suggestion kinda off topic but GW or proviron could help with some of the sides associated with Tren.