• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GP gone? :(

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was about to place an ordered and noticed they weren’t taking any at the moment and noticed their sub forum gone. Kind of bummed because I’ve been using them for the last couple of years and have had no complaints. TDs were fast, labs came back great and prices were amazing

Time to find a new source

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that today too. Website is still up just not taking orders. Still hope they will be back.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

We have here some great places with super high quality

Gorilla was one of my favorites as well. They will come back eventually. Just good to know they took care of all the orders placed before leaving.

I've been on this board for 9 years and seen many good sources come and go. Some go private and some just change names and return. GP was a good source. Did many transactions with them and no issues. I've learned to use 3 sources at all times just in case one drops off. Jpal, Gear Chruch and PSL are all outstanding,

Gorilla was one of my favorites as well. They will come back eventually. Just good to know they took care of all the orders placed before leaving.

The fact that they did fill all orders speaks volumes. They take care of their people and more than likely will be back in some form

I was very happy with GP. Only recently discovered them when my private source just up and disappeared on me. I have also had good luck with monster labs. Communication has been great so far.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Was about to place an ordered and noticed they weren’t taking any at the moment and noticed their sub forum gone. Kind of bummed because I’ve been using them for the last couple of years and have had no complaints. TDs were fast, labs came back great and prices were amazing

Time to find a new source

Uncle Z bro...
Uncle Z bro.
Uncle Z bro.
Now that's quality

Sent from my LGL355DL using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

I understand your order was taken care of post break, but stating all orders have been taken care of is just not true. This is the second thread you've stated all orders have been filled. Myself and others are waiting on our orders. I'm optimistic and I'm sure I'll receive, but please speak only for yourself.
HG

Just reread Gorilla threads and realized you only state all orders taken care of in this thread only, not another... my mistake.

Wait i found it... you did state all orders taken care of in two threads.

They said that here as well, and there were a bunch of post break TD’s posted.

They are taking a break. They took care of all orders. They will come back when they want. Don’t see what else there is to talk about in this thread.

I understand your order was taken care of post break, but stating all orders have been taken care of is just not true. This is the second thread you've stated all orders have been filled. Myself and others are waiting on our orders. I'm optimistic and I'm sure I'll receive, but please speak only for yourself.
HG

Waiting on mine as well and I ordered before the discount promo. Rather optimistic but my test just ran out lol. And my wife keeps asking me where her anavar is.

Wait i found it... you did state all orders taken care of in two threads.

Your right I shouldnt have said ALL orders. But I didnt hear anyone saying their order hasn’t arrived.

Keep us updated bro

I’m still waiting on my order from last month

Waiting on mine as well and I ordered before the discount promo. Rather optimistic but my test just ran out lol. And my wife keeps asking me where her anavar is.

I’m in the same boat brotha

GP was my first non-face-to-face source. I thought a 20 vial shipment got seized. They told me to wait 8 weeks. I did, at 8 weeks they re-shipped...I know waiting sucks but they re-shipped whole bloody order and didn't whine at all! Nice happy ending to this story ;-)

I feel you bro, just ran out of mast e on Thursday and run out of tren e today. Its my own fault, this is the first time in about ten years I started a cycle without all my gear on hand. Hopefully my pack lands today or Monday.

Hey are people still receiving orders? I’m still waiting for mine since last month

Get Shredded!
GP was my first non-face-to-face source. I thought a 20 vial shipment got seized. They told me to wait 8 weeks. I did, at 8 weeks they re-shipped...I know waiting sucks but they re-shipped whole bloody order and didn't whine at all! Nice happy ending to this story ;-)

I used them for years, 10s of thousands of dollars spent with them. 1200 dollar pack never came and I had to ask over and over to just check the tracking to please let me know if it was just delayed or if it might be gone. After a while of bs-ing me I was told it was gone and I was shit out of luck. Really really rubbed me the wrong way, they never got another cent from me again and tons of other guys here locally that I either order for or refer. Rigs have lots of guys that juice, hope the trouble of some basic customer service was worth losing thousands of dollars.

that being said big rich is a good ass dude and a great rep. I would love to see him at gear church where I get all my shit now!

Back