• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First order ever here and with this sponsor

Achilleus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been looking through different sponsors and what people recommended. I figured i'd give Drugs Gear a shot, plus I was so excited that they carry Balkan and SP Labs. I've been using both of those brands for Test cyp for years now. Just ordered 1 bottle of each Test cyp to see if drugsgear truly has the real deal =P I'm really excited to try them out. If everything goes smoothly, you will have loyal customer.

My order is processing now. Will update as things go.

Sorry for the delay. The processing and shipment were fucking blazing fast, legit amazon prime style. Also very quick to replying to emails. I tried out both test cyps last week but woke up sick the day after my SP labs pin (saturday). Sore throat, stuffy nose, achey bones/muscles, hot flashes, sweating like a dog (especially my hands and pits) and very loopy, was hard to concentrate. Probably coincidental, could be me just catching something with unfortunate timing (especially with covid around and allergy season kicking in with the warm weather here). But it definitely made me a bit nervous since this is my first time trying stuff i got online. Finally started feeling better today. Sucks since it ruined any chance at giving them a good feel.
Both UPIC codes came back good. The SP labs test cyp vial has Kalpa Pharma wrapper around it, I thought SP labs was part of Balkan?

Have used multiple sources in this forum and haven’t been disappointed, yet. Good choice. Have you ever used Alpha. Always wanted to give them a try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have not. I've mostly used SP labs test cyp for the majority of the past 4-5 years, occasionally Balkan Pharm Cyp as well from a local source I knew. I've used other brands in the past, none of which really ring a bell, I could probably dig up some old stuff and find out. I've even been lucky enough to get ahold of legit prescription test cyp from a buddy a few times.

Sorry for the delay. The processing and shipment were fucking blazing fast, legit amazon prime style. Also very quick to replying to emails. I tried out both test cyps last week but woke up sick the day after my SP labs pin (saturday). Sore throat, stuffy nose, achey bones/muscles, hot flashes, sweating like a dog (especially my hands and pits) and very loopy, was hard to concentrate. Probably coincidental, could be me just catching something with unfortunate timing (especially with covid around and allergy season kicking in with the warm weather here). But it definitely made me a bit nervous since this is my first time trying stuff i got online. Finally started feeling better today. Sucks since it ruined any chance at giving them a good feel.
Both UPIC codes came back good. The SP labs test cyp vial has Kalpa Pharma wrapper around it, I thought SP labs was part of Balkan?

chances are if you got Balkan or sp land local. The person you got them from ordered them online. For sure international for cheap. Then sold them for the local prices. Expensive. How I started out. Friend was getting me dragon pharma 100$ bottle test e. Then finally another buddy turned me onto the forums and told me it was legit. And did my first test run and easy as hell. Never would have guessed and was super sketch. Now you don’t need a middle man anymore. Straight from the sources.

I got a bottle from a friend one time of sus. And bro when I did my first shot my ass cheek and leg felt like it got ran over by a truck. I felt so dehydrated and sick. Didn’t think anything from it. Was middle summer hottest time of year working down south. Did another shot and it put me on my ass. Next day at work I couldn’t barely stand up. So someone from work had to drive me home. Boss kept the guy on the clock to take me home cause I was in no shape to drive. Next day never even woke up to call in sick to work.... woke up around 1:30 in afternoon and was like ohhh fuck. Saw my phone was blown the hell up by all my friends. And first text I read was from a friend asking if I’m alive because the job I was working on collapsed in the morning. Thought no fucking way... what kind of sick joke is that... so called my boss and was like bro you have an angel on your side. That made you get sick like that and not wake up for work. Because where I was working was down in elevator shaft waterproofing infront of the electrician that was installing all his boxes and conduit. They didn’t get to his body for a week under all the debri. Threw that bottle away. But thanked god for it. Still to this day I can’t believe how that day played out thanks to some fucked up gear.

Did you get any kind of pip at injection site or like a bad Charlie horse???? That’s what happened with me. If that didn’t happen then I think just coincidence. And would give another go to really know. That’s Avery popular brand from what I’ve seen. And would have seen something going around in forums if it was from bad test. Idk tho. Everyone reacts different to different carrier oils. Have a buddy who got gear from a source that uses a weird carrier oil. I forget what it’s called. But he got the test flu after injection. And the source it happened from was a really good source that always tests very high and on point and trusted. So he sold them to another friend and he had no issues with it.

Just a follow up, used the SP labs test the past two weeks and no issues. Like I thought, just coincidentally came down with something at a crappy time. Wanted to wait until I knew for sure. My libido is through the roof now that im back to my normal dosage. Also, regarding the Kalpa Pharma thing, I looked at some of my old SP lab vials from my old source and found a few with the Kalpa Pharma wrap. No idea why but I don't care as long as it works :)

Just a follow up, used the SP labs test the past two weeks and no issues. Like I thought, just coincidentally came down with something at a crappy time. Wanted to wait until I knew for sure. My libido is through the roof now that im back to my normal dosage. Also, regarding the Kalpa Pharma thing, I looked at some of my old SP lab vials from my old source and found a few with the Kalpa Pharma wrap. No idea why but I don't care as long as it works :)

Thanks for the follow up!

Back