• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Secure email services

Achilleus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Maybe a dumb question but do you guys use a certain email service/site when communicating with sponsors/sources? And maybe a certain browser on top of that? Just curious since security and privacy are important in this world. Especially with how much data collection is being done these days. I know i used to use some encryption message site when communicating with some research chem sites back in the day when i messed around with that stuff. (Back in my party days, don't do that shit no more)

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where to post this sort of question.

Theres a few popular ones here. Protonmail, tutanota, securenym(check that spelling), and couple others

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Tutanota and Proton are good. I can never figure out the emails with an encryption key. Too old I reckon!

I’d use Tutanota over protonmail anyday. Protonmail has a lot of issues.

Back