• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Clen Back to the Gym Log

GJ503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings ASF bros. This is my first time running a sponsored log and I will attempt to do it justice. Vision hooked me up with a couple packets of Euro Pharma Clenbuterol (my first time using Clen). I was already stocked with EP Sust 250, Deca, Tren E and Mast P for my spring cycle. Also using IL hgh 2.5 ius in the am and pm Mon-Fri. Gyms have been closed in Cali and quarantine was not kind to me (please no making fun of my pictures). Found a gym that is basically telling our governor to fuckoff and it's time to get back in the game. Starting next week the plan is:
Mon 4:30-6am Chest and triceps (ab wheel and burpies) 40mcg's 2 hours after workout
Tues 4:30-6am Back and biceps. 40mcg's 2 hours after workout
Wed 4:30-6 Shoulders (ab wheel and burpies) 40mcg's 2 hours after workout
Thurs 4:30-6 Arms 80mcg's 2 hours after workout
Fri 4:30-6 Legs (ab wheel and burpies) 80mcg's 2 hours after workout

Attachments

• IMG_5455.jpg
    IMG_5455.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5457 (1).JPG
    IMG_5457 (1).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5479.jpg
    IMG_5479.jpg
    884.5 KB · Views: 22
I notice you take the clen after workouts...hadn't heard that to be best or anything.

That personal preference or something else behind that?

Never ran it but Max told me not to use it PWO and I am at the gym by 4:30am.

Never ran it but Max told me not to use it PWO and I am at the gym by 4:30am.

Take later, after . Double whammy on the heart is no good!! Trust me my friend. Shit is no Joko!

Max

You're going to bounce back in no time.
I'm stoked for you that you found the gym.
Going at the hours that you are, that is hardcore.
That right there sets the tone for how bad you want this.. I can't wait to see this one man..
And don't be too critical on yourself man.

How’s the pup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Take later, after . Double whammy on the heart is no good!! Trust me my friend. Shit is no Joko!

Max

Clenbuterol has an active life of about 2 days, it doesn't change much when you take it.
However, I agree that if you can do not take it before training to avoid some spikes during the workout

How’s the pup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Getting big. He is attached to my hip so my wife wanted her own. Got a pit huskie mix, or so she was told. Did a DNA test and he is 54% French Bulldog. I told her she got shorted. Like she bought an eighth of weed, came home to weigh it and it was only 2 grams.

Attachments

• IMG_1587.jpg
    IMG_1587.jpg
    983.9 KB · Views: 38

Max

Yeah I been taking mine after fasted cardio in the morning. My resting heart rate is generally in the low 80’s. On 40mcg it's now 110-135 with just walking around. I can only imagine an hour of fasted cardio and clen on top of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck brother! I’m in your boat as well. My state shut down hard then I had surgery. The Gym seems like the good ole day’s. :(

IML Gear Cream!
My first week back and I am sore as fuck. Feels good to be getting back into the routine though. Working out has been my version of Prozac for the past 20 years.

My first week back and I am sore as fuck. Feels good to be getting back into the routine though. Working out has been my version of Prozac for the past 20 years.

Nothing like feeling that soreness for a few days, knowing you got a good workout

Getting big. He is attached to my hip so my wife wanted her own. Got a pit huskie mix, or so she was told. Did a DNA test and he is 54% French Bulldog. I told her she got shorted. Like she bought an eighth of weed, came home to weigh it and it was only 2 grams.
Love it,, this faces...:eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing like feeling that soreness for a few days, knowing you got a good workout

I still get that way with wheels, but I'm peeling down so I have nothing left on me and I'm getting the shit beat out of me :(

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck brother! I’m in your boat as well. My state shut down hard then I had surgery. The Gym seems like the good ole day’s. :(
Without getting into details, this guy is a warrior, I would not want to do his post OP protocol.. Hell no!!!!

Last day of conditioning. Not looking forward to the sore legs over the weekend. Going full blast on Monday. Other than the IL hgh I will be running Euro gear only. I always run the same cycle and started adding mast P 80mg ED. Test 350 x2 EW (that is sust 250 and my trt test Iso 100). Deca 200mg x2 EW for 8-10 weeks (depending how I feel) then switching to tren e 200 x2 EW for the last 5 weeks. AI is aromasin 12mg Mon, Wed, and Fri. and cyber for prolactin.

Current stats
5.10 210lbs
Body Fat? (you can judge by the back fat I'm starting to get)
Age 46

Already started to clean up my diet and hid the baking pans from my wife.

Goal is to get back to around 10% BF and put on 5-10lbs of lean muscle mass.

Frenchies are worth more than pits tho, right? But I’m a YUGE husky fan... love ‘em.

welcome back to the grind. Get it bro! Look forward to seeing the end results. Never used clen before either, still got a pack I won from PSL myself. Always afraid to use it for some reason....

if you don’t die I might be tempted to give her a try.

good luck broSki

Frenchies are worth more than pits tho, right? But I’m a YUGE husky fan... love ‘em.

welcome back to the grind. Get it bro! Look forward to seeing the end results. Never used clen before either, still got a pack I won from PSL myself. Always afraid to use it for some reason....

if you don’t die I might be tempted to give her a try.

good luck broSki

Ya, If I peck out I'll have my old lady forward all my gear to you.

It is crazy how much French Bulldogs go for. Makes me wonder why they wasted breading one with a huskie though he is cute as fuck.

Day one. Took 40mcg of clen just before starting work at 8 and I still feel (8 hours later) like I drank some serious energy drink. Had back to back Zoom meetings all fucking day, and the day flew by without me feeling the usual Zoom fatigue. Not sure about appetite suppression. Had a big breakfast (prior to taking it) and for lunch had a chicken and veggie wrap.

Wife is jumping on a low test, and var cycle this month. She only hits the gym with me 3 days a week on a push pull routine. I would have her try this too but she already has a script for Aderal and I don't want her to combine the two.

Weight this morning was 209.

Last edited:
Day one. Took 40mcg of clen just before starting work at 8 and I still feel (8 hours later) like I drank some serious energy drink. Had back to back Zoom meetings all fucking day, and the day flew by without me feeling the usual Zoom fatigue. Not sure about appetite suppression. Had a big breakfast (prior to taking it) and for lunch had a chicken and veggie wrap.

Wife is jumping on a low test, and var cycle this month. She only hits the gym with me 3 days a week on a push pull routine. I would have her try this too but she already has a script for Aderal and I don't want her to combine the two.

Weight this morning was 209.

These never suppress my appetite in fact it's quite the opposite I can't stop eating on these things.

These never suppress my appetite in fact it's quite the opposite I can't stop eating on these things.

You can't stop eating while taking clen or Adderall? I noticed I have way more of an appetite when taking clen, especially as my dose increases. I am hungry all day long. I have to drink tons of water to keep my stomach happy and full. The daily fasted cardio probably doesn't help either.

Day two. 40mcg's 2 hours after the gym. Nearly 12 hours later and I still have a ton of energy. There is also a mild euphoria with this substance beyond the sense of wellbeing you may get from a test, proviron combination. Based on my history of addiction I will treat Clen with the utmost respect and stick to the regimen, though I can't see anybody abusing this.

Get Shredded!
You can't stop eating while taking clen or Adderall? I noticed I have way more of an appetite when taking clen, especially as my dose increases. I am hungry all day long. I have to drink tons of water to keep my stomach happy and full. The daily fasted cardio probably doesn't help either.

Interesting? I totally lose my appetite on clen.

Day two. 40mcg's 2 hours after the gym. Nearly 12 hours later and I still have a ton of energy. There is also a mild euphoria with this substance beyond the sense of wellbeing you may get from a test, proviron combination. Based on my history of addiction I will treat Clen with the utmost respect and stick to the regimen, though I can't see anybody abusing this.
I'm running a log here soon once mine gets here from psl. So assuming it wouldn't be good idea to take in the am before my fasted cardio? I think I seen someone saying to take after any type of cardio/lift

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm running a log here soon once mine gets here from psl. So assuming it wouldn't be good idea to take in the am before my fasted cardio? I think I seen someone saying to take after any type of cardio/lift

This is my first time running clen. I've heard the same, but I get up at 4am and am at the gym when it opens at 4:30. I take it around 8am.

Day 3 at 40mcg's. Upping to 80 tomorrow. Killed the workout this morning and then ab wheel and burpies kicked my ass. Down to 208.6 but who's counting.
Still a lot of energy during the day but my heart wasn't pounding as much from todays dose. Noticed I sweated like I was running a marathon when I got it in with the wife last night.

This is my first time running clen. I've heard the same, but I get up at 4am and am at the gym when it opens at 4:30. I take it around 8am.
Same here going to be my first time and I hit my fasted cardio at 430am before work and lift after work. Well see how it goes then

I take mine after my fasted cardio because the clen raises my baseline heart rate and I don’t want to make it even higher while trying to do cardio. I noticed a few days in, it did make cardio seem a little easier. Like I didn’t get a winded on the treadmill after an hour.

I do one hour fasted cardio at 4 am before work out with large cup of black coffee. At nine AM I take the clen and at 1 PM ECA.

I do one hour fasted cardio at 4 am before work out with large cup of black coffee. At nine AM I take the clen and at 1 PM ECA.
Dam that's alot of stims. I was told not to take any other caffeine while on clen. What dosages you runnin?

Day 4 bumped to 80mcg's. I expected to feel more jittery but it has actually eased up. I did cramp up in my fore arm this afternoon (smashed arms this morning), and I wonder if the clen contributed to dehydration. I have been pounding water and will be more mindful. Also, not much appetite suppression. I eat like a horse and working from home I'm always going to the fridge, but I am finally starting to see my abs.

Back