• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Clen Back to the Gym Log

IML Gear Cream!
Day 4 bumped to 80mcg's. I expected to feel more jittery but it has actually eased up. I did cramp up in my fore arm this afternoon (smashed arms this morning), and I wonder if the clen contributed to dehydration. I have been pounding water and will be more mindful. Also, not much appetite suppression. I eat like a horse and working from home I'm always going to the fridge, but I am finally starting to see my abs.

As I upped my dose, the jitters went away. I am at 120mcg now and don't have any of the sides I had at 40-80mcg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a three day weekend because of a crazy work schedule but back at it this morning. Wife joined me for chest and triceps and I came home and did core. Down almost 5 pounds without dropping much strength. I have noticed increased heart rate after taking the 120mcg dose. Never been much of a fan of stimulants but after about an hour of resting heart rate above 100 I have clean energy for the rest of the day.

PSL clen is a great product. I enjoyed my two-week run of it. I am just started my two-week break, and ill be back on it for another two weeks to finish out what I have.

PSL clen is a great product. I enjoyed my two-week run of it. I am just started my two-week break, and ill be back on it for another two weeks to finish out what I have.

Awesome man.. Clad to hear.. Let the readers know what dosages you were running? some guys feel it on loses and some guys don't.. Its one of those things that confuse people and make them question.

These where you doses correct, as you posted prior?

As I upped my dose, the jitters went away. I am at 120mcg now and don't have any of the sides I had at 40-80mcg.

Awesome man.. Clad to hear.. Let the readers know what dosages you were running? some guys feel it on loses and some guys don't.. Its one of those things that confuse people and make them question.

These where you doses correct, as you posted prior?

Here is the dose schedule I followed and worked great for me.

CLEN - 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off / repeat
Day/Dose
1 40mcg
2 40mcg
3 40mcg
4 40mcg
5 60mcg
6 60mcg
7 80mcg
8 100mcg
9 120mcg
10 120mcg
11 120mcg
12 120mcg
13 120mcg
14 120mcg

I've been on 120 for a few days and it definitely gets my heart racing. Results are starting to show.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 17
Day 4 bumped to 80mcg's. I expected to feel more jittery but it has actually eased up. I did cramp up in my fore arm this afternoon (smashed arms this morning), and I wonder if the clen contributed to dehydration. I have been pounding water and will be more mindful. Also, not much appetite suppression. I eat like a horse and working from home I'm always going to the fridge, but I am finally starting to see my abs.

That's one of the weird things about Clen, and why you have to be careful with it. A lot of times the initial tremors/side effects are the strongest on your starting dose, then tend to wear off even as you increase the dose. Someone who's inexperienced might take this as an indication that it's safe/necessary to continue increasing the dose and then one day it catches up to them and they end up having heart palpitations, panic attacks, or in the hospital.

Moral of the story: Don't chase side effects with Clen. Just because you don't "feel" it working like you did at the beginning, doesn't mean it's not working.

That's one of the weird things about Clen, and why you have to be careful with it. A lot of times the initial tremors/side effects are the strongest on your starting dose, then tend to wear off even as you increase the dose. Someone who's inexperienced might take this as an indication that it's safe/necessary to continue increasing the dose and then one day it catches up to them and they end up having heart palpitations, panic attacks, or in the hospital.

Moral of the story: Don't chase side effects with Clen. Just because you don't "feel" it working like you did at the beginning, doesn't mean it's not working.

I got some cramps again yesterday and downed a bunch of water. I didn't even realize I was so dehydrated. After the initial spike in heart rate it tends to subside after an hour. It does give me a nice dose of energy for my work day, which usually consists of a ton of writing and back to back zoom meetings.

I've been on 120 for a few days and it definitely gets my heart racing. Results are starting to show.

Lucky!! A gym!! Nice! Definitely takes getting used to! I like to increase my protein a bit while using and cutting my cals in fats/carbs area. Muscle sparing helper for sure

Max

Lucky!! A gym!! Nice! Definitely takes getting used to! I like to increase my protein a bit while using and cutting my cals in fats/carbs area. Muscle sparing helper for sure

Max
That picture shows why I go to the gym at 4am (other than the fact it is the only time in my busy schedule where I can fit a workout in), I get to practice social distancing the morning after the gym has been thoroughly cleaned. It's nice to be able to get any machine I want and not have to trip over people's weights on the floor.

Get Shredded!
That picture shows why I go to the gym at 4am (other than the fact it is the only time in my busy schedule where I can fit a workout in), I get to practice social distancing the morning after the gym has been thoroughly cleaned. It's nice to be able to get any machine I want and not have to trip over people's weights on the floor.

Your a lucky man. I do miss being in one but, I did build my torture chamber and it’s coming along nicely. Just miss the environment a lot! Keep on it !

Max

Exactly what I do. My gym is 24hrs but for now they are opening at 5. I like to go in at 3 am and out by 4:30 which includes cardio. I can do giant sets easily. Only three people there at that time.

Back