• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st order -

atx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed a small order of Sustamed (Sustandrol) Order process was easy and simple - Waiting for them to process - Can anyone share their experience ? or if they have tried Balkans sust ? Hoping it all checks out with verification codes -

You are in good hands there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Received order - Product codes did not check out ...

how are the angtropins treating you . See your threads -

Looking to place an order and give them a go !

How has your experience been with them? Have a hiccup with authenticity and waiting to hear back from them - Codes didnt line up with one of the products they sent me.

well the end letter on the vial was mixed bw looking like an " r " h " & " b " - " B " checked out and validated the serial number -

How has your experience been with them? Have a hiccup with authenticity and waiting to hear back from them - Codes didnt line up with one of the products they sent me.

Everything is real smooth so far! Glad you got the code thing worked out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. They lived up to their reputation , they didnt shy away or run from my email concerning the vial. They reach out and contacted me and addressed the issue and in the end we are able to get it work out - DG for the win

well the end letter on the vial was mixed bw looking like an " r " h " & " b " - " B " checked out and validated the serial number -

Had me worried for a second. If you can't trust DG, who can you trust ?

Love that Balkan ...

Attachments

• 20181014_222841.jpg
    20181014_222841.jpg
    671.5 KB · Views: 26
So all is good? That's what I like to see!

Last edited:
Back