• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WWE Ryback Claims Natty And That His Test Booster Is As Good As TRT!

All those fucking guys juice...John Cena was on an infinite cycle.

Eventually the abuse and the injuries sideline them. Schedule is rediculous.

Same with the rock, yeah he tried it and it didn't work for him. lolz.

All those fucking guys juice...John Cena was on an infinite cycle.

Eventually the abuse and the injuries sideline them. Schedule is rediculous.

Same with the rock, yeah he tried it and it didn't work for him. lolz.

Exactly. Steroids and professional wrestling go hand in hand.....it has always been this way.

lol, I met this guy and it’s nothing natty about him at all 😂

Exactly. Steroids and professional wrestling go hand in hand.....it has always been this way.

Not just wrestling it’s most pro sports.

Definitely.

But I get how improving performance with PED can mean a bigger contract/more money. And if you are competing along others who ARE using, you are at a disadvantage.

Now the gym rat using steroids to look good? Proves we're nuts.

100% correct sir

Had a good friend of mine who played fullback at a D1 school from 2007 - 2009 but also won a state high-school weightlifting championship, heavyweight class. Majority of the D1 team, especially starters, were on something........from hgh to test cycles, etc. Not sure the minutiae on their little system, but the team trainers coordinated with the players on when ped testing would happen. The testing frequency was a joke, barely happened at all. But when it did happen, and if they needed to cough someone up to show compliance, it would be a lowly third string guy who was cycling.

When guys would get injured, they jumped right on hgh.

A couple guys my buddy played with went on to the NFL and gear helped them get there.

Last edited:
The Rock and Mark Wahlberg have always been all natural: whey and creatine only

Max

Back