• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First experience

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was 15 and got drunk for the first and the last time. I remember we drank tequila and we all had drunk from 3 to 4 glasses and then it got awful! And the next day was bad too! since then I don’t drink alcohol!:)

When did you first try alcohol?
How did everything go?:confused:

Aside from a few sips of wine and beer I got slammed drunk on Boodles British Gin when I was like 12. All of a sudden it's like I realized my mom had a huge liquor stash, so I just picked a bottle and started throwing back shots. I puked my guts out and thought I was gonna die but managed not to get caught somehow.

To this day I still hate gin lol.

I was 15 and got drunk for the first and the last time. I remember we drank tequila and we all had drunk from 3 to 4 glasses and then it got awful! And the next day was bad too! since then I don’t drink alcohol!:)

When did you first try alcohol?
How did everything go?:confused:
there is definitely more to this story

My first experience was a family Christmas party. I was between 11-13 years old I can't remember exactly. I walked into the kitchen and my grandfather was having a drink with a few other family members. He was like you want one. I didn't know what it was. He asked you want it on the rocks or straight. I'm like straight I guess. He's like you want to down it fast don't hold it in your mouth. I was like sure. Damn the burning was awful. My first experience was with Scotch. Since then I've only had 3 alcohol beverages since. I've never been drunk and have zero interest in drinking.

My first time at 15 I drank a bottle of grape maddog 20/20, I puked for two days and didn't drink wine for 30 years until I went to napa in cali and started back at it slow with quality wine.
but in my 60 years I have been black out drunk to many times to remember,when I was younger I thought if I blacked out , threw up and got my ass kicked it was a nice reset on life.
I'll still get hammered and puke but I'm a little too old to take a beating....:coffee:

Mine was with a chic ofcourse. I was 15 and she was 17. We got some bum to get us a bottle of grain alcohol and payed for whatever he wanted ofcourse. Once we had it we went to an old trail behind our high school to party and get naked. Pfffff I All I remember is is trying to down 3 or 4 gulps each. Woke up in the local police station with my parents and her parents standing there and they were not happy. Apparently we both passed out drunk but I was a total asshole the whole way to the station. Spit at the cops. Puked in the back of the car. I do kinda remember the one cop giving me some fuck you punches while they drug me into the station. It was probably his cruiser I barfed all through. Lol Hard lesson learned and I didn’t even get any ass. Fuck drinking.

I

High school.. Drinking Saint Ides beer.. cuz that's what everybody in NYC drank.
Puked my guts up.
Maybe drank a handful more times in my entire life. Gross
gAo3LCwuYrti7rFVIDLpHHiFTOP3dD0nx0R6LOo7u89-7qfDQ14dEAQsXJNN_h7MtRiINDKNhw9kL7ytMIv-xPME5kh9kJ_8qQe_tBPvph8wwdJZIqdhsZEuByN9DK5Ze8HdtPq74H2-Og

My older brother got my a fifth of southern comfort.

I didn't get sick until a few years later...but I learned really fast what my limits were. That's the worst feeling ever. Got really sick on 100 proof southern comfort. OMG.

I

High school.. Drinking Saint Ides beer.. cuz that's what everybody in NYC drank.
Puked my guts up.
Maybe drank a handful more times in my entire life. Gross
gAo3LCwuYrti7rFVIDLpHHiFTOP3dD0nx0R6LOo7u89-7qfDQ14dEAQsXJNN_h7MtRiINDKNhw9kL7ytMIv-xPME5kh9kJ_8qQe_tBPvph8wwdJZIqdhsZEuByN9DK5Ze8HdtPq74H2-Og

Wild Irish rose nigga. Some uh dat OE

I was 13 with southern comfort. Passed out with my pants to my ankles and a quarter in my hand.

IML Gear Cream!
Bunch of choir boys in here. You haven’t lived until you blow chunks on the doors of a nightclub you got in to with a fake military ID after 9/11.

Late 30’s.

I’ll add I puked on hot girls at a college football game once too. You were only allowed to bring in bottled water. Of course mine was vodka. I passed out in a flatbed trailer across the street from the university. Interestingly enough, the guy who rescued me was the same soldier who gave me his ID. Dude brought me a clean hoodie and tacos. Loved that guy. Sandbox took him with an IED.

Lol and you wanted to compare bank accounts lol. Now that's funny. Late 30s and you needed a fake ID in 2001? I'm confused

Yeah 20 years ago bro. Can you count? I’ll still compare dough but you’re too retarded to figure out how to post a pic.

Yeah 20 years ago bro. Can you count? I’ll still compare dough but you’re too retarded to figure out how to post a pic.

Apparently not. God damn. I was 30 so I guess I'm being selfish again.

Last edited:
I sang in choir

Dude, please, for fuck’s sake tell me it was a southern Baptist church and you rocked a lime green suit with knock off gators. I can see your mom right now with her big fucking hat and tambourine dancing some “lawdy jeebus” shit in the isle while your dad, never mind you don’t know him eh? Sound about right Sambo?

Get Shredded!
Dude, please, for fuck’s sake tell me it was a southern Baptist church and you rocked a lime green suit with knock off gators. I can see your mom right now with her big fucking hat and tambourine dancing some “lawdy jeebus” shit in the isle while your dad, never mind you don’t know him eh? Sound about right Sambo?

Jeez not at all man. Catholic. Italian home. Dad stayed disappointed though. And he let me know. Now he's proud i actually made it out alive. Well, not proud but surprised. And now I take care of him. And he's still disappointed lol

Crotchety ole fuck

My wife and her family are Baptist though. What a shit show mess those people are.

Last edited:
You sound pretty experienced though. Were you projecting? I mean, you had that down like you actually lived it. No one can make that shit up

Hell I was locked up at 30.

I rest my case about his dumb Nigger mentality. Thank you GSD for pointing that out. Although tomorrow you’ll be telling everyone your a white guy that never even seen a jail
cell. Lol I still can’t believe I’m the only one with enough balls to call you out on your increasingly long line of BULLSHIT! Lol

I rest my case about his dumb Nigger mentality. Thank you GSD for pointing that out. Although tomorrow you’ll be telling everyone your a white guy that never even seen a jail
cell. Lol I still can’t believe I’m the only one with enough balls to call you out on your increasingly long line of BULLSHIT! Lol

I am a white guy who's never seen a jail cell. Now what?

Shit man I'm having a hard time remembering but I think a few friends got a hold of a big bottle of red wine and we slammed it. I was like 14 or something. We just ran around and raised hell that night but nothing too crazy. My second was admiral Nelson awhile later. Definitely puked that night lol

I eased into alcohol. The first several times were as a teen...maybe 14-15. Friends parents liquor cabinets, sneak a beer here and there. Nothing major. When I hit 17 though, I buckled down and got serious with my friday nights. I was tall and could usually pass for older, so I started sneaking in bars and clubs. If you can call it sneaking, cause I walked in through the front door. Just didn't get ID'ed often. I spent most friday nights clubbing and trying to get lucky. Good times. The bad thing about 17, you don't really have any concept that the chick you're with *might* be married or otherwise attached. Kinda hard to deal with that shit at that age.

Mine was with a chic ofcourse. I was 15 and she was 17. We got some bum to get us a bottle of grain alcohol and payed for whatever he wanted ofcourse. Once we had it we went to an old trail behind our high school to party and get naked. Pfffff I All I remember is is trying to down 3 or 4 gulps each. Woke up in the local police station with my parents and her parents standing there and they were not happy. Apparently we both passed out drunk but I was a total asshole the whole way to the station. Spit at the cops. Puked in the back of the car. I do kinda remember the one cop giving me some fuck you punches while they drug me into the station. It was probably his cruiser I barfed all through. Lol Hard lesson learned and I didn’t even get any ass. Fuck drinking.
Just like in typical teen movies:)

Back