• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First experience

Late 30’s.

I’ll add I puked on hot girls at a college football game once too. You were only allowed to bring in bottled water. Of course mine was vodka. I passed out in a flatbed trailer across the street from the university. Interestingly enough, the guy who rescued me was the same soldier who gave me his ID. Dude brought me a clean hoodie and tacos. Loved that guy. Sandbox took him with an IED.
You are lucky that there were people nearby who took care of you.

I eased into alcohol. The first several times were as a teen...maybe 14-15. Friends parents liquor cabinets, sneak a beer here and there. Nothing major. When I hit 17 though, I buckled down and got serious with my friday nights. I was tall and could usually pass for older, so I started sneaking in bars and clubs. If you can call it sneaking, cause I walked in through the front door. Just didn't get ID'ed often. I spent most friday nights clubbing and trying to get lucky. Good times. The bad thing about 17, you don't really have any concept that the chick you're with *might* be married or otherwise attached. Kinda hard to deal with that shit at that age.
Have your documents been checked? Have you ever had a problem with this?

Iced beer with a polar bear on it 😉 @15 years old.

just moved back in with my mom and dad, we was poor, that’ll help make this story a lil more clear.... there was a bathroom in the master bedroom (his room) and my bedroom bordered his bathroom wall. So my dad never really drank at this point in his life but always had a case of beer in storage, piss warm.

there was a hole in my bedroom wall that was patched up with that thin paneling you see in trailers.... I pulled that off carefully and reached my arm in and stole the beers he kept in storage in that master bedroom bathroom. I had 4 of them and then walked down the dirt road I lived on and went to my favorite 3 pronged tree (ninja turtle hand tree) to a spot where a small creek ran through where I would catch some big ass crayfish .... anyways I shotgunned all 4 beers back to back.... I was dizzy as a mo fo and ended up hackin up straight beer foam. I don’t remember being hung over but I remember feeling sick that evening.

second time was with a 6 pack of zimas in the back of a old crown Vic on the way to the mall... we used to get drunk and walk Around the mall scoping for hot ass ... that shit was the highlight of our lives back then.

sometimes I miss the mischievous fun.

Them Irish brothers got me in a fuck ton of trouble when I was a kid but it was a lotta fun.

since then I’ve drank way too much booze, had way too many blackout drunk nights, suffered way too many hangovers, made a fool of myself way too much, got my ass kicked way too much, banged way too many fatties, bought way too many morning after pills

some people never learn lol

4 or 5 smirnoff ice on a backroad with some upperclassmen girls who were way out of my league. That was about the peak of my drinking career

15 just after my parents bought me a car(I made payments I wasn't spoiled). Went camping and I drank a shit ton of old grand dad. Passed out by the fire. When I woke up in the morning "friends" took the 4 wheelers home and left me alone in the middle of the woods. Didn't cover me up. Just fucking left. Haven't been drunk since. I drink but 2 beers max and no hard shit.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
since then I’ve drank way too much booze, had way too many blackout drunk nights, suffered way too many hangovers, made a fool of myself way too much, got my ass kicked way too much, banged way too many fatties, bought way too many morning after pills

The majority of those sound like wins. You bragging, bro?

15 just after my parents bought me a car(I made payments I wasn't spoiled). Went camping and I drank a shit ton of old grand dad. Passed out by the fire. When I woke up in the morning "friends" took the 4 wheelers home and left me alone in the middle of the woods. Didn't cover me up. Just fucking left. Haven't been drunk since. I drink but 2 beers max and no hard shit.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
But you found out what kind of people they are. In such situations, I never get upset, because I can see the true colors of some people in such situation.

- - - Updated - - -

4 or 5 smirnoff ice on a backroad with some upperclassmen girls who were way out of my league. That was about the peak of my drinking career
do you mean 4-5 bottles each?

I'm a Mexican who has seen the inside of a jail

Get Shredded!
14 or 15 and friend stole one of those huge jugs of I think it was Jim Beam from his dad's cabinet. We went to another friends boat on the dock at night to drink. I remember doing swim races and getting out of the water and I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Lucky I did not drown.
Fast forward 6 months and by that time I was getting wasted at least 2 times a week.

I was either 17 or 18 the first time I ever got drunk. Me and two buddies of mine got a bottle of vodka. We finished the whole bottle between us three within 10 minutes. For some reason it took a while to kick in but next thing you know we were fucking plastered. I remember smacking myself as hard as i could and didn't feel anything. We started goofing around having fun but we slowly got more and more drunk as time went on. Me and one guy fall asleep on the floor. He wakes up and pukes on the floor and falls back asleep on his puke. I had to crawl to the bathroom to throw up, meanwhile my friends mom arrives home as im in the bathroom barfing and fumbling around. Luckily she was a hippie child and didn't do anything. It was fun but was never able to re experience that sort of fun time again.

As of now? I haven't drank any alcohol in 2 years. I barely drank before than as well. Just ain't a big fan of alcohol or being drunk. Plus alcoholism runs on both sides of my family.

I was either 17 or 18 the first time I ever got drunk. Me and two buddies of mine got a bottle of vodka. We finished the whole bottle between us three within 10 minutes. For some reason it took a while to kick in but next thing you know we were fucking plastered. I remember smacking myself as hard as i could and didn't feel anything. We started goofing around having fun but we slowly got more and more drunk as time went on. Me and one guy fall asleep on the floor. He wakes up and pukes on the floor and falls back asleep on his puke. I had to crawl to the bathroom to throw up, meanwhile my friends mom arrives home as im in the bathroom barfing and fumbling around. Luckily she was a hippie child and didn't do anything. It was fun but was never able to re experience that sort of fun time again.

As of now? I haven't drank any alcohol in 2 years. I barely drank before than as well. Just ain't a big fan of alcohol or being drunk. Plus alcoholism runs on both sides of my family.
It's great that alcohol is not your way and you have chosen a healthy lifestyle. I, too, have never been attracted to alcohol as I do not like to lose control.

Back