• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

susamed -

atx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had anyone tried out Balkan - Sustamed (Sustandrol) 1 vial 10ml 250mg per ml , Ive seen them come in ampoules but this obviously comes in a vial - If anyone has ordered do they provide codes for verification ?

Had anyone tried out Balkan - Sustamed (Sustandrol) 1 vial 10ml 250mg per ml , Ive seen them come in ampoules but this obviously comes in a vial - If anyone has ordered do they provide codes for verification ?

Yes . The vials have them. The box and vial have QR code, serial numbers, batch and expiration date on box and vial. They also have a hologram as well. The box and vial will match or fake: they also have verification. They are orange now and called sustandrol . (Sustamed older green)
(Just in general) friend didn’t have amps.
Max

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying - was wondering about he different color variations -

Thanks for clarifying - was wondering about he different color variations -

Their both good to go!!

Max

Welp I got a fake . smh . Typed in product code and " wrong product code " . They shipped in bubble wrap and not in original box that helps verify the authenticity. And everyone on here vouches and butters up sponsers lol then things like this happen and if you address it you get some smart ass rude remark 99% of the time

I would address the sponsor. I have zero mean or rude remarks.

Max

reached out to the sponser - " will get in touch with manufacture " so not sure how long that process takes or how he plans to go about resolving it - We'll see
the codes didnt check out for him as well -

You may have to punch it in several times and remember it’s uppercase and lower sensitive. Balkan security system is a bit weird. Did you buy it from this sponsor? Maybe you should send him a picture and let him see if it checks out on BP website

Yea - The code has to be typed in " all caps ". Watched the instructions on their site - and Youtube - ( same video ) and it didn't work - i sent him multiple photos & is aware that its not the real deal so hopefully he follows through and sends another or give store credit to purchase from another brand. The vial came as just the vial in bubble wrap, they didn't send it in the original box , which was a red flag because that is another way to verify the authenticity. I got it from this source based off reading reviews , and reputation so we'll see if they live up to it & not just disregard or ignore it because its just 1 order -

is there another brand you would recommend, I ordered sust- ? I was looking at spectrum pharma or zphc

IML Gear Cream!
Get with DrugsGear or Adhome. I've used that susts and it checked out good for me.

Last edited:
Zphc is a very solid brand in my experience. Spectrum too

Back