• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

guaiacol alcohol/drug test

Ladysman1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m using injectable winstrol with guaiacol alcohol in it, could this make me fail a drug test??? My employer just did a random test on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get drug tests done monthly and havent had any issues. Though i don't think ive had one taken while i was blasting so i'm not completely sure but i feel like they are mostly looking for certain commonly used drugs rather then roids. Mostly like opiates, amphetamines or weed. I would imagine due to how much drug tests costs they usually use ones that look for more specific stuff. I could be wrong and maybe someone else may know more.

Rut roh. Didn't plan for the random? Get on indeed and start looking. Won't be a lady's man for long with no job.

I tell all my youngsters to get monkey piss bags. "I'm gonna piss you for insurance reasons. Make sure you pass them." Now for my less than stellar youngsters, I won't say anything. Let em hang themselves and learn. Plus I don't need my insurance going up because of a less than average employee.

Back