Insubolic Half Life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts
    Rep Points

Insubolic Half Life

What is the half life of this form of IGF-1 once injected? Thank you in advance!
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts
    Rep Points

I assume its ten minutes as, now I realize this is bio-identical IGF-1!
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

What's the difference between the IGF-1 we get from HGH-Liver-IGF-1 axis and Free unbound RH IGF-1?

GH stimulates the expression of IGF-1, IGFBP-3 and ALS in the liver; these then reach the epiphyseal plate through the blood circulation. With HGH, most of IGF-I circulates in blood bound to six binding proteins. This IGF-1 may leave our bloodstream and never connect to the cell receptor. With RH IGF-1 we get mostly free (bioavailable) IGF-1. This free IGF-1, for example, aids to muscle hypertrophy if injected locally, it connects to the IGF-1 receptor in the muscle.
    RH IGF-1 will bind to IGFBP's and will increase total serum IGF-1 levels, just like HGH, but it has to be injected in therapeutic dosages.

The main beneficiaries of HGH therapy are kids, they have open growth plates, but low endogenous HGH production, so they can benefit from a few IU's of HGH a day and they will respond differently to low dose HGH therapy than athletes.

I think, in bodybuilding, many athletes use higher HGH dosages that will lead to higher bioavailable IGF-1 in blood and that's why many train in the morning right after HGH inj.

Most of the anabolic effects are mediated by IGF-1, but rHGH and RH IGF-1 have different pharmacokinetics/dynamics.
    https://www.jci.org/articles/view/117427
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9589642/

Quote Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    I assume its ten minutes as, now I realize this is bio-identical IGF-1!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

I was reading a lot on IGF-1/HGH, their pharmacokinetics lately and was thinking about the LR3/DES peptides. Vendors selling LR3/DES usually say :
    "IGF-1 LR3 is more potent than the regular IGF-1 because of the decreased binding of Long R3 IGF-1 to IGF binding proteins. Its main purpose is to increase the biological activity of IGF."
    So the IGF-1 LR3/DES don't bind to IGFBP's, ALS, ok, but how they bind to IGF-1/Slin receptor then? In order to do that, the DES/LR3 need to convert into IGF-1 or Insulin. This part is very unclear.
    "LR3 's biological activity is 10 times that of IGF-1,200-1000 times higher than insulin" - OK. What's a typical LR3 dose? 100 mcg? 100 mcg times 1000 = 100.000 mcg = 100 mg. According to this, a single 100 mcg should be equivalent (in terms of biological activity) to 100 mg of insulin? 100 mg of insulin is 2887 units? 1 Humalog KwikPen is 300 units.
    Use for 4 weeks only...why? The explanation can be simple. Anti-bodies. IF you use LR3/DES for 4 weeks your risks of developing anti-bodies are lower than if you use it for an extended period of time.
    A few of our clients asked : "I used LR3, is your Insubolic is the same thing?" First of all, it's hard to tell what you used, it could be HGH or something else. Second of all, Lr3/DES are not bio-identical hormones, with unclear pharmacokinetics/dynamics if injected in human body, they were created for petri-dish studies, so the modification that doesn't allow them to bind to proteins is justified.
    We still post this, so you don't simply trust the vendors, do some research first. Most people are scared to inj a covid vaccine due to unknown side effects but most bodybuilders will inj LR3/DES in a hertbeat.
    https://roidsource.me/forum/oral-steroids/2157-igf-1-lr3-and-igf-1-des-peptides-thoughts (check out the transcript to the The Tim Ferriss Show - #143 we posted)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roidsource View Post
    This IGF-1(produced by the liver) may leave our bloodstream and never connect to the cell receptor.
    I was listening to Broderick Chavez and he said our bodies have something like storage cells that hold IGF-1 and as these die they release the IGF-1. So we get a constant stream of IGF-1 the longer we use HGH.
    A reservoir of growth hormone in storage

I mentioned over and over the insulin binding proteins; it just so happens that IGF1 is structurally so similar to insulin-actually why they changed the name from somatomedin C back in the '70s to insulin-like growth factor is because it's very insulin - it could actually bind to the insulin binding protein. So the high carbohydrate, high insulin diet raises your binding proteins. Some of that growth hormone or IGF1 made in that momentary growth hormone cycle binds to the binding protein and it's now in storage; it's in time release.

And now you do this day after day consistently, you actually get a reservoir of growth hormone in storage and then these binding proteins decay at natural protein decay rates-something called protein turnover rate-and about every seven to 14 days, those binding proteins die, dribbling out a little bit of IGF1, even when you don't have a growth hormone release, and if you eat enough carbs, take enough insulin, make enough growth hormone or buy enough growth hormone, eventually, day after day after day, you'll get to a point where you have a constant unending, unyielding sprinkling or really sexy IGF1 dumping into your bloodstream, just making you grow all the time.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theheman View Post
    I was listening to Broderick Chavez and he said our bodies have something like storage cells that hold IGF-1 and as these die they release the IGF-1. So we get a constant stream of IGF-1 the longer we use HGH.
    You can look into the post #3 of this thread.

Does he say "something like" or the cells has a name?