Pip question

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Pip question

  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Pip question

    Just curious if any of u brothers had had any pip with the test e or c and the primo e recently. Asking cause I referred my buddy and he got some pip, the only thing I can think of is he's not agreeing with the carrier oil or maybe it's the primo dosed at 200mg. Plus spots he pinned weren't the best for whatever reason picked his delt and quad, whinded up with a fever also from what he said... I'm just hella surprised cause everything I know about jp oil is it being quailty smooth, I mean even with the dhb I haven't heard much of pip or any issues . Only thing I can think is maybe just the carrier oil him not agreeing to that which that happens sometimes... And this has nothing to do with potency or quailty.... Just curious what u might think it is ? And expecially with test iv never heard pip with test unless it's a short ester like prop

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,190

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    193
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    545
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Rep Points
    334196292

    In my opinion pip is part of this game. Sometimes I get it somwtimes
    i donít. Sometimes it is very faint sometimes it is pretty bad. For example, jp used to use guaic in his dhb which apparently causes pip. There were times I got pip pretty bad from it and other times from the same vial I got absolutely zero pip from it. I guess it depends how you inject and what nerves and what not you come close to during the injection. Part of the game.

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    280

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    398
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    425
    Thanked in
    172 Posts
    Rep Points
    443176433

    PIP is not normal with our products, if you have PIP that means something is wrong and needs to be corrected. Even with primo e 200. As i have ran primo e myself 2 cc into each delt painfree.... So it shouldnt give you PIP. I made a post about this a few weeks ago regarding the PIP, There was traces of alcohol leftover in the dispenser which caused some vials to pick up on it which will cause PIP. We have sold many vials in the past few months and only 6-8 people have gotten PIP(2 others on this forum and then the rest were from just my emial , not on any forums) so its only a small amount of people that were affected. If you get PIP contact me and we will send replacement. REquirements that you must show video of drawing from my vials and injecting it into the garbage to prevent reverse scams....


    If you have vials and can show me a video of you destroying them or drawing it and injecting into a sink to prevent reverse scams from people seeing my post about pip and getting a bunch of free stuff off me then i can send you a replacement.

    Email me please with order date, products.

    PIP is not normal with our products. We pride ourselves with painfree injections and it goes against everything i stand behind to have anyone suffer from PIP.... if you get PIP then you need a replacement because of the reason i mentioned above. I have made a post about this in another thread a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by Jpal; 03-03-2021 at 03:24 AM.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points
    219229160

    Solid, JP👍.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    373

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    433
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    301
    Thanked in
    193 Posts
    Rep Points
    5157718

    Have used JPal Sust, Test E 250, Test E 400, Mast, and lots of Primo ... nothing gives me PIP ... guessing your buddy could either have virgin muscles, injecting too much volume in the area, not injecting deep enough, wiggling the needle too much causing inflammation. JPal oil is super smooth and I use 27g to pin ... can't beat the quality. And, I'd only recommend quads if you are very advanced.
    Last edited by FM19; 03-03-2021 at 04:28 AM.

  6. #6
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    16

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    20100

    How long is DHB good for when it remains crystalized? Even after i heat it up it will go back to being crashed. Will it still be good? I have no problem heating it up everytime, just curious if it stays good. Also when i heated it up and it was clear, i pinned my shoulder and then my tricep blew up and was red and puffy. Just curious how to prevent this because I want to use it lol
    Last edited by gaincity13; 03-03-2021 at 07:09 AM.

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,512

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    986
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    645
    Thanked in
    462 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by gaincity13 View Post
    How long is DHB good for when it remains crystalized? Even after i heat it up it will go back to being crashed. Will it still be good? I have no problem heating it up everytime, just curious if it stays good. Also when i heated it up and it was clear, i pinned my shoulder and then my tricep blew up and was red and puffy. Just curious how to prevent this because I want to use it lol
    I'd pin it in a larger muscle group and mix with a long ester test.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    In my opinion pip is part of this game. Sometimes I get it somwtimes
    i don’t. Sometimes it is very faint sometimes it is pretty bad. For example, jp used to use guaic in his dhb which apparently causes pip. There were times I got pip pretty bad from it and other times from the same vial I got absolutely zero pip from it. I guess it depends how you inject and what nerves and what not you come close to during the injection. Part of the game.
    I agree pip happens and sometimes it doesn’t it all has to to with how you inject, what you inject into, if you muscle moves or you move, bruising, All sorts of things.

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    280

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    398
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    425
    Thanked in
    172 Posts
    Rep Points
    443176433

    Quote Originally Posted by gaincity13 View Post
    How long is DHB good for when it remains crystalized? Even after i heat it up it will go back to being crashed. Will it still be good? I have no problem heating it up everytime, just curious if it stays good. Also when i heated it up and it was clear, i pinned my shoulder and then my tricep blew up and was red and puffy. Just curious how to prevent this because I want to use it lol
    Assuming you are not a troll, the dhb will remain good for a few years. Heating will not degrade DHB actually. I'v used a lot of heat once and sent it in for blind testing and it tested excellent. As for your tricep, i am not sure, did you happen to inject crashed gear instead of clearing it up? But stick to larger muscle groups, delts, quads, ventroglutes are all good spots for dhb. It wont cause pip with just 1 cc. I am not sure why your tricep blew up, maybe reaction from when we used to use guaicole? not sure. First time hearing this. We hear feedback from our clients on a weekly basis how our dhb is the best they tried with no pip.



    @Pounds23 Going through my records, Primo E batch was produced before we sterilized our dispenser. So there should not be any PIP at all. We have sold 230ish vials since it was produced with no complaints except for your friend. Did he try Primo E by itself or combine it with the test E that does give PIP due to possible alcohol?

    The test e may be the cause. Its tough to say, 5-6 people out of the hundreds that ordered our test e from us have mentioned PIP.
    Last edited by Jpal; 03-03-2021 at 10:32 AM.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,190

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    193
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    545
    Thanked in
    386 Posts
    Rep Points
    334196292

    Quote Originally Posted by GymGod View Post
    I agree pip happens and sometimes it doesn’t it all has to to with how you inject, what you inject into, if you muscle moves or you move, bruising, All sorts of things.
    This is my experience. Nothing Iím concerned about. All I use is JP gear. As I said I can be using the same vial and sometimes I get it and sometimes I donít.

  11. #11
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    16

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    20100

    I am def not a troll. I been using this source for years. This was my first run ever with DHB. I followed all the instructions. maybe ill try heating it even longer. im aware that dhb tends to crash, but as long as its still good for two years, ill try different ways to make it work!

  12. #12
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Yeah jp I'll email idk if my username is fimilar to you but I referred a CPL people and one of the guys I referred got pretty bad pip he was using the primo and the test e I'll have him contact you and let him know I spoke to you.... I'll also email to give u alil more Info, I was thinking maybe it was him just being allergic to the carrier oil or something... I'll get in touch with you and make sure he does also .... Thank you

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    280

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    398
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    425
    Thanked in
    172 Posts
    Rep Points
    443176433

    Yes i spoke to him over email, he is asking me to ship the primo to his address from me as a "replacement" . Unfortunately he does not realize that i know the exact issue and compounds(2) that went through that dispenser with some alcohol traces in it. It was not primo, and our primo e 200 does not cause pip. Especially his claims with only .5cc of it. to me and side effects that are unheard of... He is nothing more than a bad actor.


    The test e PIP is a real issue.(for tiny amount of customers purchased way back) First poster posted about it i think 1-2 months ago. And instead of me posting, he could be allergic to the oil i said there was some alcohol traces in the testosterone that may be causing this because 2 other longterm customers (over email told me that never got pip from the test .) So i knew something could be wrong. I was very transparent and replaced.


    But for me to to issue a replacement on this primo e, lol. not a chance. And for these filthy lies, he will get nothing now.


    Primo e wasnt an issue at all. zero complaints. was produced before we sterilized the dispenser. We have been using the same recipe for years with no complaints on pip.

    Test E pip - 5-7 people complained of the pip from that batch. i know the reason for the pip(alcohol in dispenser from first vials going out of it thats why such a small amount of people were affected)

    primo e - nadaaaaaa, nothing but positive feedback. and not sure of anything that can cause the pip he is experiencing from it.


    If he had been honest and said test e was the problem. I would have replaced it because it could have been an issue. But to throw in the primo e too is giving him pain and to send him replacement thinking he got "a pip batch of primo e too because it was purchased same time as test e" lol is complete bs. i am fully aware of the cause and the compound. it is not primo e. therefore he gets nothing now for this libel.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Miidwest
    Posts
    60

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    220100

    I'm not sure what batch of primo e I have but I inject 2cc (400mg) in one pin and have zero pip..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpal View Post
    Yes i spoke to him over email, he is asking me to ship the primo to his address from me as a "replacement" . Unfortunately he does not realize that i know the exact issue and compounds(2) that went through that dispenser with some alcohol traces in it. It was not primo, and our primo e 200 does not cause pip. Especially his claims with only .5cc of it. to me and side effects that are unheard of... He is nothing more than a bad actor.


    The test e PIP is a real issue.(for tiny amount of customers purchased way back) First poster posted about it i think 1-2 months ago. And instead of me posting, he could be allergic to the oil i said there was some alcohol traces in the testosterone that may be causing this because 2 other longterm customers (over email told me that never got pip from the test .) So i knew something could be wrong. I was very transparent and replaced.


    But for me to to issue a replacement on this primo e, lol. not a chance. And for these filthy lies, he will get nothing now.


    Primo e wasnt an issue at all. zero complaints. was produced before we sterilized the dispenser. We have been using the same recipe for years with no complaints on pip.

    Test E pip - 5-7 people complained of the pip from that batch. i know the reason for the pip(alcohol in dispenser from first vials going out of it thats why such a small amount of people were affected)

    primo e - nadaaaaaa, nothing but positive feedback. and not sure of anything that can cause the pip he is experiencing from it.


    If he had been honest and said test e was the problem. I would have replaced it because it could have been an issue. But to throw in the primo e too is giving him pain and to send him replacement thinking he got "a pip batch of primo e too because it was purchased same time as test e" lol is complete bs. i am fully aware of the cause and the compound. it is not primo e. therefore he gets nothing now for this libel.

Similar Threads

  1. Question
    By Sixshot in forum Monster Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2020, 01:58 PM
  2. Question about AI's
    By Canebrake in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 09:40 PM
  3. question....
    By MApullups10 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums