• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Next blast in the making! Need some advice from advanced users only!...

Matthew Ryan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’m gearing up for my first official blast of 2021. Been completely off AAS for 2 months and will remain off for four more weeks. During my pct for my last cycle which included 750 mg/wk Test E, 400 mg/wk Mast E, and 400mg/wk Deca, with a kickstart of 4 weeks 50mg ED Dbol, which lasted 16 weeks, I began 4i.u. ED GH at the completion of this cycle and have continued working up to a current 8 iu ED split into 2 4iu doses, one in the morning and one immediately post workout at 8pm. I am going to continue the growth for the duration of the coming blast and am thinking of pushing fairly hard to maximize the potential of new activated muscle cells caused by the 6 month growth regimen. I have narrowed it down to two choices. First I thought about another Test E 750/wk, Deca 400/wk, and Mast E 400/wk with a 6 week kickstart of Superdrol, but now I’m not so sure I wanna go searching for caber since it’ll force me to order from another source than I usually use. That being said, it’s been awhile since I used Tren so I was thinking just a straight 1000mg of Test E and 400 mg Tren E instead with the same old kickstart of 50mg ED Dbol for 4 weeks. I also have some Humalin R on hand and am going to start pinning with 2 iu with my post workout 4iu GH and work my way up to 10 iu post workouts. I’m not sure which one to go with but the slin, and the GH are given, and this will be my only full cycle this year for maximum results. I’ve even considered pushing 20 weeks. Any advice or experience from those who know would be welcomed. I use Arimidex for an anti e and it works well for me eod in a .5 mg dose. This is a big undertaking, but will certainly be worth the effort. Any words of wisdom???

Sounds like a badass blast....
If it was me, I'd ditch the deca and run Npp, shouldn't need more then 400mg weekly.

Or if you run the tren, I'd run the mast e with it but you shouldn't run tren longer then 8/10 weeks and I'm sure you know that already... I've heard of people running it a full blast but I'd hate to see the outcome of it.

Have you thought about running igf-1lr3 with the gh? I saw amazing results with it the past month

I’ve considered it but I’m already looking at a lot of pinning frequency... considered the igf-1 local approach about a year ago for stubborn calves but money is stretched already at 2 kits of GH a month plus AAS. What kind of igf-1 protocol are you suggesting? And are u saying sub igf for the slin or are we talking running all three?

I personally wouldn’t bother pushing it to 20 weeks your body does start to slow down around the 12-16 week mark and the extra 4 weeks will just burn you out further.

True, I have noticed that anything past 12 weeks is typically minimal. I always looked at it as basically solidifying the gains from the early weeks but ur right about shutdown. What’s the more beneficial combo? I have extremely high genetic potential and respond well with little to no sides. The GH has caused some joint pain in my wrists and fingers but other than that nada. I stay below 8% body fat even during brutal bulking seasons of 5,500 calories doing 40-40-20 p/c/f ratio. I’m trying to go from classic to the open bodybuilding class so it’s serious for me since I’m 5’10” 207 and maybe 3-4 weeks out of stage shape. This is a final push for me before I back it down to maintenance cycles and trt for the foreseeable future.

True, I have noticed that anything past 12 weeks is typically minimal. I always looked at it as basically solidifying the gains from the early weeks but ur right about shutdown. What’s the more beneficial combo? I have extremely high genetic potential and respond well with little to no sides. The GH has caused some joint pain in my wrists and fingers but other than that nada. I stay below 8% body fat even during brutal bulking seasons of 5,500 calories doing 40-40-20 p/c/f ratio. I’m trying to go from classic to the open bodybuilding class so it’s serious for me since I’m 5’10” 207 and maybe 3-4 weeks out of stage shape. This is a final push for me before I back it down to maintenance cycles and trt for the foreseeable future.

I saw you mention you were thinking tren... I had an awesome cycle with test/tren/dhb. Ran it for 12 weeks. Could do something like test 500/ and then tren/ dhb at 300mg. Along with an oral and your hgh.

Dorian Yates cycle.. with a modern twist.

Test - 1000mg/week
Deca - 600mg/week (sub Tren in at 400mg/week if you're not doing Deca)
Mast - 600mg/week
HGH - 5-10iu/day

Kickstart with whatever oral you want. Run until you stop growing.

So I’m gearing up for my first official blast of 2021. Been completely off AAS for 2 months and will remain off for four more weeks. During my pct for my last cycle which included 750 mg/wk Test E, 400 mg/wk Mast E, and 400mg/wk Deca, with a kickstart of 4 weeks 50mg ED Dbol, which lasted 16 weeks, I began 4i.u. ED GH at the completion of this cycle and have continued working up to a current 8 iu ED split into 2 4iu doses, one in the morning and one immediately post workout at 8pm. I am going to continue the growth for the duration of the coming blast and am thinking of pushing fairly hard to maximize the potential of new activated muscle cells caused by the 6 month growth regimen. I have narrowed it down to two choices. First I thought about another Test E 750/wk, Deca 400/wk, and Mast E 400/wk with a 6 week kickstart of Superdrol, but now I’m not so sure I wanna go searching for caber since it’ll force me to order from another source than I usually use. That being said, it’s been awhile since I used Tren so I was thinking just a straight 1000mg of Test E and 400 mg Tren E instead with the same old kickstart of 50mg ED Dbol for 4 weeks. I also have some Humalin R on hand and am going to start pinning with 2 iu with my post workout 4iu GH and work my way up to 10 iu post workouts. I’m not sure which one to go with but the slin, and the GH are given, and this will be my only full cycle this year for maximum results. I’ve even considered pushing 20 weeks. Any advice or experience from those who know would be welcomed. I use Arimidex for an anti e and it works well for me eod in a .5 mg dose. This is a big undertaking, but will certainly be worth the effort. Any words of wisdom???
I'd give better advice with what your stats and goals are like.
I can't recommend any compound, but testosterone at this point because I don't now what you're trying to do.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Dorian Yates cycle.. with a modern twist.

Test - 1000mg/week
Deca - 600mg/week (sub Tren in at 400mg/week if you're not doing Deca)
Mast - 600mg/week
HGH - 5-10iu/day

Kickstart with whatever oral you want. Run until you stop growing.
A lot of people don't like stacking deca with masteron, but I'm not most people. I think it's a great combo.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m 5’10” tall and weight is 213 lbs, roughly 7% bf, I need to push it to 225-230 lbs in order to actually compete in an open bodybuilding class. I have had success for many years adding muscle without too much bloat or bf so I will continue with a clean billing regimen, 5,000 cal/day, , 500 G protein, 500g carbs, 110-115g fat

I may even be between 5-6%bf, I am so lean that the vascularity of my legs is equal to my forearms, roughly 3-4 weeks from stage conditioning

I may even be between 5-6%bf, I am so lean that the vascularity of my legs is equal to my forearms, roughly 3-4 weeks from stage conditioning

Wow 5-6% bf is stage quality already and you’re saying that you’re 3-4 weeks away from stage shape. Impressive to say the least any pics of your condition?

It says that I don’t have permission to post attachments, how do I post photos? And yes of course I have photos of my current condition

7c9d74e6-b85d-4f0a-aa19-b75271c01e68

Matt Ryan eh?

look for the falcons QB to pass for 700 yards this year lol

click go advanced, then manage attachments, then load from phone, then post reply.

Back