• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tren/EQ/Test

MrBMan

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, just looking for someone to give me a heads up as to what to expect. Have been on 200tren, 300EQ, 500Test /week for about 3 weeks now. Job just decided that they are going to start doing random drug testing (including testosterone for some reason). I was advised to go off cold turkey for 3 weeks so my numbers can drop. That way I can get a script for test and then hop back on everything. Just seeing if there are any other recommendations, or if this is my best bet, what to expect side effect wise. Thanks in advance.

up tren and lower test to trt dose your numbers should be fine. what kind of job requires hormone testing?

Thanks! And my fire dept just added it to our testing guidelines

I'd imagine it's going to be a urine test where they are testing for metabolites, not a blood test where they are testing for test levels.

But anyways, depending on what they are testing for, you might be fucked. Tren and EQ are both still going to be in your system.. cant get a script of those.

As for the Testostetone.. the test cannot differentiate between your natural test and exogenous test. They go by a ratio of test to epitest.. which is very inaccurate. 500mg of Test per week might make you fail that, but if you ran a normal trt dosage, you'd be fine. Well.. fine besides the other steroids you have in your system.

Get a script for Testosterone asap.

Cant get in trouble if you are doing it legally

But yeah EQ and Tren might still show up

So they’re doing a urine test for normal drug test, and drawing blood to check test. If it’s over 1200 that will test positive for “anabolics”

Imo, I would feel pretty "low" after 3 weeks off 500mg, but everyone is different. You've only been on 3 weeks, so you should be good after 3 weeks off everything. I hope you pass bro.

Last edited:
I do blood work regularly and on HRT. I always stop two weeks prior to blood work and my test drops to low 300's. I've been doing the same thing for years. Once I screwed up and stopped a week before and my test was at 1500. Doctor was going to cut me off, I made an excuse that I took the shot that morning. He had me do the blood work again, which I waited a week and it dropped to low 300's gain. Anyway three weeks you should be fine.

They can look at your LH and FSH to see if you are on gear.. not just your total test. If you come back at 1000, with lh and fsh around 0.. you're juicing.

What kind of profession is willing to shell out the extra money to blood test their employees?

Thanks for all the advice guys, and yeah I said the same thing. Makes no sense to spend all this extra money for no reason.

yeah man-don't just stop everything cold turkey- at least do a trt dose of test or ur gonna feel like shit bro. I would stop the tren, eq now, but it may still show up-unfortunately not much u can do about that, but dropping the test down to say 200 should keep u in range and keep u from really feeling bad. Good Luck man!

EQ is detectable after like 90 days or something, really i'd look into cheating the test if I were you, at one point in my life I had to piss in a cup regularly and I'd use a product called 'readyclean', I pased like 80 tests with it, this was in the late 90s so idk if it still works or what, i used it just cause I smoked small amounts of marijuana here and there, and I'd drink a lot of water and mostly piss water

Last edited:
Back