Gorilla Farm Break Not Temporary Anymore?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,143 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MeatCurtains69 View Post
    GF hasn't been here for anywhere near a decade. Also, isn't ASF only 9 years old bro?
    Underlining word there is ďABOUTĒ lmao. And yes, he popped up on IMF as AMA, then started Blue Print, then was AAP and now Gorilla Farm. I was his rep since the beginning until a couple of years ago. Iím pretty sure Iím well aware of the time frame and his past shop names. He originally got started on Elite Fitness in 2009 which is where I met him and ThePitCrew. You should fact check before making statements about things you donít know much about and learn how to read carefully. When someone says ďabout a decadeĒ that generally doesnít mean exactly 10 years. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    960 Posts
    Rep Points

Arch is a good dude , he will be back...

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,606 Posts
    Rep Points

Imagine your drugs are so good that grown men cry about you taking a vacation on a board that is literally full of other drug dealers selling the same stuff .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Imagine your drugs are so good that grown men cry about you taking a vacation on a board that is literally full of other drug dealers selling the same stuff .
    Thatís the thing dude. Iím actually a 12 year old girl who only identifies as a grown man. Thatís why I need the test so bad. And Iím upset that I didnít get to go on vacation with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Placed an order on Thursday Feb 19th. Order shown completed on the 22nd. USPS shows a label was made on the 28th but still has not been received. Either hasn't shipped or won't ship. No email responses either. Time for a new source sadly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Ross View Post
    Placed an order on Thursday Feb 19th. Order shown completed on the 22nd. USPS shows a label was made on the 28th but still has not been received. Either hasn't shipped or won't ship. No email responses either. Time for a new source sadly.
    Please just let this thread die dude. Like the guys say above, if you're having an issue with an order then PM a rep. This isn't the place to bring it up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Underlining word there is ďABOUTĒ lmao. And yes, he popped up on IMF as AMA, then started Blue Print, then was AAP and now Gorilla Farm. I was his rep since the beginning until a couple of years ago. Iím pretty sure Iím well aware of the time frame and his past shop names. He originally got started on Elite Fitness in 2009 which is where I met him and ThePitCrew. You should fact check before making statements about things you donít know much about and learn how to read carefully. When someone says ďabout a decadeĒ that generally doesnít mean exactly 10 years. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Can you pm me or have a rep pm me please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,557 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wvu1989 View Post
    You'll need 10 posts to PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,143 Posts
    Rep Points

Gorilla Farm Break Not Temporary Anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Wvu1989 View Post
    Get in touch with montego1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    LMFAO!!!! Funny when you think about it that way lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Dude noone has anything negative to say about GF most of us only have one legit sorce as it's like 10 fake businesses to 1 real one. Now everyone who relys heavily on GF are all fucked currently so this post is absolutely nessecesry to everyone who only used GF as a source. People don't have time to cater and wait months to see if someone comes back GF knew this business was illegal maybe have some or ANY customer service and this won't happen, some people blast and cruise and if they run out of test they are fucked. No fucking shit it's illegal or we wouldnt be on this dumbass forum moron we would of all gone down to the pharmacy and grab dbol and test off the shelf fucking dumbass.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    what???? people blast and cruise so thats why this thread needs to be made? how stupid can you possibly be. But coming from a guy with a negative reputation, im sure your other posts were also completely retarded. dont you get it dude? its not just me who has a problem with you, clearly others do too based on your reputation. you are AN IDIOT. accept the fact and listen to people smarter than you. thats my advice to you

so gorilla is the only source that sells real testosterone and now people are fucked? Domestic supply sells pharma testosterone for fuck sake. Where are the negative reviews of domestic supply selling bunk pharma testosterone? Even other UGL's on here you should be fine getting simple testosterone from. not the ones with little reviews but the ones who have been around for a few years.

If GP wanted his business posted publicly he would do so dont you think he would have announced in advance he is taking a break on xx instead of unexpected. its none of your business what goes on. his section is not here and you should respect his privacy instead of making threads like this.

"this thread needs to be made because we blast and cruisers need testosterone now we got nothing" fucking fucking stupid ass retard is so stupid he is unable to find a simple product like testosterone LOL.

sure runing primo? anavar? sure its a bummer gp isnt around. but testosterone? you thnking you are fucked and that this thread serves a purpose because guys rely on him that blast and cruise lOLOLOLLOL ROFL LMFAO ROFL LMFAO

god, reading your stupid post makes me so fucking thankful that i was born with such such a small brain. thank you LORD. for not making as dumb as this poster...
    Last edited by Droosh; 03-05-2021 at 04:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I'm working on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Just letting others know that my order before the break has not arrived. I followed the title of the post as ... Gorilla Farm Break Not Temporary Anymore?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

Just letting others know that my order before the break has not arrived. I followed the title of the post as ... Gorilla Farm Break Not Temporary Anymore?
    You have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Same situation. Going on almost a month. Been a customer for 2 years and heís always done me right. Usually I would have no concern, but it showed completed weeks ago so idk.