Gorilla Farm Break Not Temporary Anymore?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,098
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    490
    Thanked in
    302 Posts
    Rep Points
    7961486

    Gorilla Farm Break Not Temporary Anymore?

    I havenít been here that long so I donít know if itís common for sources to take breaks but it seemed kinda strange theyíre completely gone from ASF now.

    It would look like they donít intend on coming back then I guess?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,892

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    857
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,062
    Thanked in
    2,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Itís not uncommon for this shop to do. He does this every couple of years. Heís been here for about a decade now. He always makes good on every order before taking a break. He may pop up under a different name, or he may keep GF.

  3. #3
    Amatuer Gynecologist
    MeatCurtains69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pound Town
    Posts
    440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    266
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Rep Points
    1998034161

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Itís not uncommon for this shop to do. He does this every couple of years. Heís been here for about a decade now. He always makes good on every order before taking a break. He may pop up under a different name, or he may keep GF.
    GF hasn't been here for anywhere near a decade. Also, isn't ASF only 9 years old bro?
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    927

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    325
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    473
    Thanked in
    344 Posts
    Rep Points
    6877686

    I had a post break TD, Gorilla takes care if his customers even when he leaves. Iím sure they will be back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,298
    Thanked in
    834 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCurtains69 View Post
    GF hasn't been here for anywhere near a decade. Also, isn't ASF only 9 years old bro?
    Gorilla was here for many many years most recently as gorilla in the past other names is what sherk is saying bro.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  6. #6
    Amatuer Gynecologist
    MeatCurtains69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Pound Town
    Posts
    440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    266
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Rep Points
    1998034161

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Gorilla was here for many many years most recently as gorilla in the past other names is what sherk is saying bro.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    What I'm saying is that he hasn't been here for 10 years because the board was started in 2012.

    Don't recall GF on the board as a different shop - what was the name of his other shops could you enlighten us? Don't recall him being here prior to GF. Not calling anyone a liar just don't recall and would like to know the answer....
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,412

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    420
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    553
    Thanked in
    348 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCurtains69 View Post
    What I'm saying is that he hasn't been here for 10 years because the board was started in 2012.

    Don't recall GF on the board as a different shop - what was the name of his other shops could you enlighten us? Don't recall him being here prior to GF. Not calling anyone a liar just don't recall and would like to know the answer....
    I think they used to be AMA. Don't quote me on that.

    Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,892

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,653
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,318
    Thanked in
    6,481 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCurtains69 View Post
    GF hasn't been here for anywhere near a decade. Also, isn't ASF only 9 years old bro?
    Lol...9yrs is about a decade. GP/GF was here before under another name as well. The guys aren't trying to steer you wrong.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4,054

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    415
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,196
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCurtains69 View Post
    What I'm saying is that he hasn't been here for 10 years because the board was started in 2012.

    Don't recall GF on the board as a different shop - what was the name of his other shops could you enlighten us? Don't recall him being here prior to GF. Not calling anyone a liar just don't recall and would like to know the answer....

    AAP was previous name
    ďMove over for a damage caseĒ

  10. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    172

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points
    3007755

    I believe the progression was AMA, Anabolic Anarchy (AAP), Blueprint, then Gorilla

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,098
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    490
    Thanked in
    302 Posts
    Rep Points
    7961486

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    AAP was previous name
    Just out of curiosity, what with the anonymity that goes with what these people do, how does anyone know that this was the same guy? Do they just come out and say it? And if that's the case, what's the point of the name change?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,892

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13,653
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,318
    Thanked in
    6,481 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what with the anonymity that goes with what these people do, how does anyone know that this was the same guy? Do they just come out and say it? And if that's the case, what's the point of the name change?
    Word gets around. Usually intentionally if the reputation was good.

  13. #13
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    90

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    45
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points
    286105

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what with the anonymity that goes with what these people do, how does anyone know that this was the same guy? Do they just come out and say it? And if that's the case, what's the point of the name change?
    Are you really this stupid? Sometimes i wonder what the people look like behind these stupid posts, if their is an actual person with some type of obvious mental disability behind it, like down syndrome. This is an illegal business if you have not forgot. How about you mind your own business. They removed their section for a reason. Are you seirously asking what the purpose of a name change is on an illegal business? are you really that fucking slow? my god.

    I wish GF well. He has always taken care of me and only source i would touch on this forum. I think people forget the nature of this business and really need to shut their fucking mouths in situations like this unless they havent received their order.

    GF removed their section and clearly we should respect his privacy. If you did not receive your order within a reasonable time then feel free to post but stuff like this just shouldnt be posted on open board. Sorry someone had to say it.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,098
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    490
    Thanked in
    302 Posts
    Rep Points
    7961486

    Quote Originally Posted by Droosh View Post
    Are you really this stupid? Sometimes i wonder what the people look like behind these stupid posts, if their is an actual person with some type of obvious mental disability behind it, like down syndrome. This is an illegal business if you have not forgot. How about you mind your own business. They removed their section for a reason. Are you seirously asking what the purpose of a name change is on an illegal business? are you really that fucking slow? my god.

    I wish GF well. He has always taken care of me and only source i would touch on this forum. I think people forget the nature of this business and really need to shut their fucking mouths in situations like this unless they havent received their order.

    GF removed their section and clearly we should respect his privacy. If you did not receive your order within a reasonable time then feel free to post but stuff like this just shouldnt be posted on open board. Sorry someone had to say it.
    I didn't say anything negative about GF at all, i said that I was fairly new here, but apparently not much newer than you, and was just curious. I placed multiple orders and had no issues. I didn't imply anything shady whatsoever. Which is exactly why I'm curious because I'd rather not switch sources. Speaking of mental disabilities, I'd say judging by your post, maybe you want to get checked for Tourette's Syndrome.

    And... while we're being childish... go fuck yourself you mouthy prick. You don't know shit about me you fuckin toddler.

  15. #15
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,718
    Thanked in
    1,555 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    I didn't say anything negative about GF at all, i said that I was fairly new here, but apparently not much newer than you, and was just curious. I placed multiple orders and had no issues. I didn't imply anything shady whatsoever. Which is exactly why I'm curious because I'd rather not switch sources. Speaking of mental disabilities, I'd say judging by your post, maybe you want to get checked for Tourette's Syndrome.

    And... while we're being childish... go fuck yourself you mouthy prick. You don't know shit about me you fuckin toddler.

Similar Threads

  1. Gorilla Farm
    By Anon1488 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2020, 06:34 AM
  2. Gorilla farm ??
    By atx in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2020, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums