Gorilla Farm Break Not Temporary Anymore?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,498 Posts
    Rep Points

That gorilla tren is legit, ain't it boys?

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,605 Posts
    Rep Points

Did they even remove their section or did our head Jew take it off for late board fees ? It really doesnít matter if you are waiting on something than go ahead and let a rep know and he can help .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Did they even remove their section or did our head Jew take it off for late board fees ? It really doesnít matter if you are waiting on something than go ahead and let a rep know and he can help .
    Yeah like I said I was just more or less curious because this is the first time I saw it happen and I knew they'd been around for a minute. I tried to phrase things carefully as to not imply that there was an issue, because there is not. Big Rich and Montego were good to me. I have like a years supply of tren e, anavar, nolva, aromasin, primo, test e and all of it is from GF. I dropped like 7k in a 2 month period on my gear stash.

I've got nothing but good things to say about them and I'm just hoping they come back, and if it's under a different name, I'm hoping I figure out it's the same dude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Yeah like I said I was just more or less curious because this is the first time I saw it happen and I knew they'd been around for a minute. I tried to phrase things carefully as to not imply that there was an issue, because there is not. Big Rich and Montego were good to me. I have like a years supply of tren e, anavar, nolva, aromasin, primo, test e and all of it is from GF. I dropped like 7k in a 2 month period on my gear stash.

I've got nothing but good things to say about them and I'm just hoping they come back, and if it's under a different name, I'm hoping I figure out it's the same dude.
    I've only been here for 5 years but I've never seen a break that involves deleting the forum seems like more than a break at that point. But the website say they will be back to farming gorillas so I don't think a name change will happen

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryguy199980; 03-03-2021 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    282 Posts
    Rep Points

They on another board and made a statement that theyíd be closing down for the time being and that all pending orders were being taken care of

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    344 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    They on another board and made a statement that theyíd be closing down for the time being and that all pending orders were being taken care of
    They said that here as well, and there were a bunch of post break TDís posted.

They are taking a break. They took care of all orders. They will come back when they want. Donít see what else there is to talk about in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    What board is that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Droosh View Post
    Are you really this stupid? Sometimes i wonder what the people look like behind these stupid posts, if their is an actual person with some type of obvious mental disability behind it, like down syndrome. This is an illegal business if you have not forgot. How about you mind your own business. They removed their section for a reason. Are you seirously asking what the purpose of a name change is on an illegal business? are you really that fucking slow? my god.

I wish GF well. He has always taken care of me and only source i would touch on this forum. I think people forget the nature of this business and really need to shut their fucking mouths in situations like this unless they havent received their order.

GF removed their section and clearly we should respect his privacy. If you did not receive your order within a reasonable time then feel free to post but stuff like this just shouldnt be posted on open board. Sorry someone had to say it.
    Dude noone has anything negative to say about GF most of us only have one legit sorce as it's like 10 fake businesses to 1 real one. Now everyone who relys heavily on GF are all fucked currently so this post is absolutely nessecesry to everyone who only used GF as a source. People don't have time to cater and wait months to see if someone comes back GF knew this business was illegal maybe have some or ANY customer service and this won't happen, some people blast and cruise and if they run out of test they are fucked. No fucking shit it's illegal or we wouldnt be on this dumbass forum moron we would of all gone down to the pharmacy and grab dbol and test off the shelf fucking dumbass.

Last edited by ryguy199980; 03-03-2021 at 11:05 AM.

Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,083 Posts
    Rep Points

GP has been here for 4 years, I do not know of them under any other shop name.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    GP has been here for 4 years, I do not know of them under any other shop name.
    They used to be gorillapharm with a ph then went to a F I believe thats the only change I know of

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    Rep Points

I know the mastermind behind GP personally.

Just sayn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatever is going on it's really not anyone's business unless you didn't get your stuff. Seems like everyone did get their packs. If they come back great, if not well they certainly don't owe anyone anything. From what I know the stuff they sold was legit, I have used them in the past and never had a complaint as far as quality goes. I did find what I believe is a better source so I stopped using GF. Now if my current source goes away I certainly can't get angry at them , they have shot me straight and that's all you can really ask in this game.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,605 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy199980 View Post
    Dude noone has anything negative to say about GF most of us only have one legit sorce as it's like 10 fake businesses to 1 real one. Now everyone who relys heavily on GF are all fucked currently so this post is absolutely nessecesry to everyone who only used GF as a source. People don't have time to cater and wait months to see if someone comes back GF knew this business was illegal maybe have some or ANY customer service and this won't happen, some people blast and cruise and if they run out of test they are fucked. No fucking shit it's illegal or we wouldnt be on this dumbass forum moron we would of all gone down to the pharmacy and grab dbol and test off the shelf fucking dumbass.

Dude let me know what you are short on itís either no test or you need some aromasin like yesterday .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    I know the mastermind behind GP personally.

Just sayn
    Well then please just let it be known that contrary to what that angry dude from before was trying to put on me, I didnít start this thread to throw shade at anyone or to somehow imply that someone owes me an apology or something. Iím not a troll or a self-centered little bitch and obviously nobody owes me anything.

I just like the dudes product, process and website and Iím hoping he gets back in the game. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Dude let me know what you are short on itís either no test or you need some aromasin like yesterday .
    Got both of those and i prefer arimidex but nice try at an insult

Last edited by ryguy199980; 03-03-2021 at 06:03 PM.