Gorilla Farm Break Not Temporary Anymore?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    664 Posts
    Rep Points

Why is it every post is some rook saying itís taking forever? I gave Kong a grand and he didnít rip me off literally days before closing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Why is it every post is some rook saying itís taking forever? I gave Kong a grand and he didnít rip me off literally days before closing.
    Iíve been a member here since 2019 and Iíve ordered over a handful of times from him. Just because Iím a more private person and keep to myself behind the scenes does not mean Iím new to the game or forum. Like I said, heís always done me right...but it does not take over 3 weeks to receive once something has been marked completed.....you said days before closing...mine was weeks before closing and Iím still waiting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I came home to a TD today lol just needed to wait a little longer. KONG came through as always

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve never had issues with them but itís hard not to be concerned when itís been 19 days and no sign of either of my orders. Iím sure it will come. Iím just impatient.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I'm trying to be patient too. Best to stay optimistic. But ... I have already placed an order with another sponsor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Droosh View Post
    what???? people blast and cruise so thats why this thread needs to be made? how stupid can you possibly be. But coming from a guy with a negative reputation, im sure your other posts were also completely retarded. dont you get it dude? its not just me who has a problem with you, clearly others do too based on your reputation. you are AN IDIOT. accept the fact and listen to people smarter than you. thats my advice to you

so gorilla is the only source that sells real testosterone and now people are fucked? Domestic supply sells pharma testosterone for fuck sake. Where are the negative reviews of domestic supply selling bunk pharma testosterone? Even other UGL's on here you should be fine getting simple testosterone from. not the ones with little reviews but the ones who have been around for a few years.

If GP wanted his business posted publicly he would do so dont you think he would have announced in advance he is taking a break on xx instead of unexpected. its none of your business what goes on. his section is not here and you should respect his privacy instead of making threads like this.

"this thread needs to be made because we blast and cruisers need testosterone now we got nothing" fucking fucking stupid ass retard is so stupid he is unable to find a simple product like testosterone LOL.

sure runing primo? anavar? sure its a bummer gp isnt around. but testosterone? you thnking you are fucked and that this thread serves a purpose because guys rely on him that blast and cruise lOLOLOLLOL ROFL LMFAO ROFL LMFAO

god, reading your stupid post makes me so fucking thankful that i was born with such such a small brain. thank you LORD. for not making as dumb as this poster...
    I don't even blast and cruise i said SOME PEOPLE retard.but I'm not gonna attempt to read that mountain of dogshit glad you wasted your time on it though

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryguy199980; 03-12-2021 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Droosh View Post
    Are you really this stupid? Sometimes i wonder what the people look like behind these stupid posts, if their is an actual person with some type of obvious mental disability behind it, like down syndrome. This is an illegal business if you have not forgot. How about you mind your own business. They removed their section for a reason. Are you seirously asking what the purpose of a name change is on an illegal business? are you really that fucking slow? my god.

I wish GF well. He has always taken care of me and only source i would touch on this forum. I think people forget the nature of this business and really need to shut their fucking mouths in situations like this unless they havent received their order.

GF removed their section and clearly we should respect his privacy. If you did not receive your order within a reasonable time then feel free to post but stuff like this just shouldnt be posted on open board. Sorry someone had to say it.
    You must be even more stupider if there is even such a word. You think a lab name change is going to deter the feds from figuring out who this guy really is? lol.
    They lurk here just like at every other forum, so it isnt to hard to figure any of this out. And someone just posted 4-5 labs he used in the past. So before you go mouthing off blasting someone, think before you open your mouth. Yeah, someone had to say this and put you in your place. Peace!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

This has been an entertaining thread guys. Keep it up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Always Hungry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been here far longer than you and most on this board. My pack never came in. And I also have given quite a bit in the past.

Your experiences do NOT reflect reality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
    I have been here far longer than you and most on this board. My pack never came in. And I also have given quite a bit in the past.

Your experiences do NOT reflect reality.
    Exactly, I'm still waiting as well. It is what it is, may show may not. Everyone saying Everyone was taken care of though is definitely misleading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    664 Posts
    Rep Points

Did anyone catch the part about the stopper dye spreading to the oil? At this point packs landing is irrelevant. I spent a grand on pink gear that Iím not comfortable injecting. Anyone want my pink sust and deca?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

GF did deliver today, Mast E had the pink tint. Just wanted to update so it's out in the open on who did/did not get taken care of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts
    Rep Points

I thought drama queens shows like the view was on tv. But there's a whole lot that here on asf . It's a simple thing that you should know if you have been around or read anything on forums don't order what you can't afford to lose plain and simple

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,745 Posts
    Rep Points

Did anyone catch the part about the stopper dye spreading to the oil? At this point packs landing is irrelevant. I spent a grand on pink gear that Iím not comfortable injecting. Anyone want my pink sust and deca?
    I want it
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer