• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gorilla Farm Break Not Temporary Anymore?

Get Shredded!
I could be 100% wrong. But given the application, wouldn't the stopper dye probably be non toxic? Don't get me wrong, sketchy shit from china happens every day, but usually these risks are mitigated through the manufacturing process to begin with.

Food grade dyes, greases, etc...that type of thing.

I don't usually post so candidly, but for the record I will give the Mast E a go and only stop it if feeling/bloods come back funny.

POST BREAK UPDATE .... Package order on February 19th just touch downed today !! A few extras included. An extra Test and a few Sr9009s.

I could be 100% wrong. But given the application, wouldn't the stopper dye probably be non toxic? Don't get me wrong, sketchy shit from china happens every day, but usually these risks are mitigated through the manufacturing process to begin with.

Food grade dyes, greases, etc...that type of thing.
It should be fine yes.

I've been using some of the test and have had no issues at all.

I haven’t been here that long so I don’t know if it’s common for sources to take breaks but it seemed kinda strange they’re completely gone from ASF now.

It would look like they don’t intend on coming back then I guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my fingers crossed they will be back. One of my favorite sources. Used them for a majority of my pass cycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back