• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Gh/slin/igf for advanced guys only

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is for you advanced guys. Guys who've done it. And I'm not interested in the "slin is useless without GH" crowd because I've been there and you're wrong.
This experiment i want to try will be on a single body part day. But for sake of argumemt call it daily or whatever. It'll start without GH then be added in after a month or so.
Lets say we're doing arms... my normal would be 5iu gh pre training. Then humalog immediately before walking into the gym. Followed by proper intra and post protocol = massive gains. This would be the normal go-to for me. Ive gotten really big in not a lot of time this way in the past. With adding very little and sometimes no bodyfat.
So in this ^^^ case if one added igf.... i assume post and when post? Before i leave the gym? 15 min later at home? Ect ect

WITHOUT GH would be the same pre slin and the rest of the slin protocol then if im adding igf here when is the most efficient time? Yeah post training i assume but timing wise??

Also if one were taking a much larger dose of gh on a lagging part day(15-20iu) much in the theory of the "run 10iu 3 days a week" idea .... taking into account pre training slin AND igf.... would it benefit splitting that gh dose to a partial pre training and the rest post? And again what about the igf intramingled with all of that.
To further complicate things this single day, call it a carb loading day may involve a tbd dose of lantus. But that's a side note for later consideration.

For all the whys and is it necessary crowd... because i want to, and no its not necessary. I enjoy experimenting. I'll take all these compounds and even in high doses and their safety factor over what most use that i call poison trash which is tren.

I would take the GH in the morning, or some other time that is not around your workout.

Take the IGF-1 after your pre-workout meal, or about 30 minutes prior to the gym.. that is if you are using LR3. If you are using Des, take in the middle of your workout.

Then take the slin post workout with your shake/meal.

I was never a fan of taking slin preworkout, messed with my blood sugar levels too much and effected the workouts. Didn't matter how many carbs I took.

Slin post workout is about 20% as effective as taking it pre. The only way i would ever take post slin is if it was 15iu pre stacked with another 5-7iu post. Last run of slin i used 14iu pre training with gh and ZERO intra carbs. Only eaa's hyrdolized whey, creatine and a shit load of leucine. Zero issues. Put 20 lb on me in weeks.
Never in my life have a had workouts like i have with pre slin. I feel like superman, need almost zero rest between sets.

BTC, doesn't that mean that you were insulin resistant? What I mean is, if you were insulin sensitive, I should think 14 iu would drop you severely hypo while working out with no carbs.

Fuck yea I find slin works way better pre workout as well. I just drink Gatorade and water during my workouts.

I have tried morning, pre, and post. Even tried pre and post. Personally I think pre alone does the job. Listen to Milos insulin protocols, hes the master of slin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTC, doesn't that mean that you were insulin resistant? What I mean is, if you were insulin sensitive, I should think 14 iu would drop you severely hypo while working out with no carbs.
My morning fasted glucose was still normal. My coach had a could other guys that were able to do the same thing. I wasnt able to do it right away and id never jump right into that. I'll go 8g per iu to start because i know my body. Then generally 6g per iu.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck yea I find slin works way better pre workout as well. I just drink Gatorade and water during my workouts.

I hope there's a lot more than Gatorade in your water bro ;)

I have tried morning, pre, and post. Even tried pre and post. Personally I think pre alone does the job. Listen to Milos insulin protocols, hes the master of slin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What i do "normally" is literally just a slight tweak in the newer of the Mike Arnold protocol. It works like magic.
Except without the R variant. Fuck that shit. THAT is where you run into issues with the shit lingering in your system for 8 hours.

So no GH (to start) and PRE work-out slin. Where do i stick the IGF LR3?

I started using igf-1lr3 for pwo. I pin about 45 mins before the gym on a empty stomach, then eat my pwo meal, hit the gym.... Pumps are insane. Post workout I eat/drink a shake immediately in the truck with a Gatorade or handful of grapes... Then eat again 30 mins later. I also pin gh fasted morning cardio and postworkout. 4iu total. In 16 days I put on 19lbs running this way.

This is for you advanced guys. Guys who've done it. And I'm not interested in the "slin is useless without GH" crowd because I've been there and you're wrong.
This experiment i want to try will be on a single body part day. But for sake of argumemt call it daily or whatever. It'll start without GH then be added in after a month or so.
Lets say we're doing arms... my normal would be 5iu gh pre training. Then humalog immediately before walking into the gym. Followed by proper intra and post protocol = massive gains. This would be the normal go-to for me. Ive gotten really big in not a lot of time this way in the past. With adding very little and sometimes no bodyfat.
So in this ^^^ case if one added igf.... i assume post and when post? Before i leave the gym? 15 min later at home? Ect ect

WITHOUT GH would be the same pre slin and the rest of the slin protocol then if im adding igf here when is the most efficient time? Yeah post training i assume but timing wise??

Also if one were taking a much larger dose of gh on a lagging part day(15-20iu) much in the theory of the "run 10iu 3 days a week" idea .... taking into account pre training slin AND igf.... would it benefit splitting that gh dose to a partial pre training and the rest post? And again what about the igf intramingled with all of that.
To further complicate things this single day, call it a carb loading day may involve a tbd dose of lantus. But that's a side note for later consideration.

For all the whys and is it necessary crowd... because i want to, and no its not necessary. I enjoy experimenting. I'll take all these compounds and even in high doses and their safety factor over what most use that i call poison trash which is tren.
you should post a log, mainly because I cant follow the logic of what your talking about but interested in seeing if it works

Here's the bottom line. The issue is igf timing... in two scenarios.
1) slin and gh pre training with gh post training
2) slin pre training and no gh

That's the core of it. Where does the igf fit.

So i said screw the over complicated shit. Went back to gh @ 5iu ed. 400 sust, 300 prop, 50mg drol ed abs enough aromasin to negate any drol water. Added 15iu slin pre training.
Up 20 lb since i posted this. Added igf-1 apx 4 weeks ago, dropped the slin 3 weeks ago. Good igf is no joke kids. I could barely train last night the pumps were so bad. Eating 80% clean, ie: workday lunches have been stuff like meatball parm subs ect... not usually my thing. And like a big shit meal on the weekend like a whole pizza. Still getting leaner and bigger. Igf is my new favorite thing.

I would take the GH in the morning, or some other time that is not around your workout.

Take the IGF-1 after your pre-workout meal, or about 30 minutes prior to the gym.. that is if you are using LR3. If you are using Des, take in the middle of your workout.

Then take the slin post workout with your shake/meal.

I was never a fan of taking slin preworkout, messed with my blood sugar levels too much and effected the workouts. Didn't matter how many carbs I took.
I agree with your dosing exactly. However the problem is getting real LR3 and Des. Especially DES. I'm all ears for any reputable sources that you might know of?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

So i said screw the over complicated shit. Went back to gh @ 5iu ed. 400 sust, 300 prop, 50mg drol ed abs enough aromasin to negate any drol water. Added 15iu slin pre training.
Up 20 lb since i posted this. Added igf-1 apx 4 weeks ago, dropped the slin 3 weeks ago. Good igf is no joke kids. I could barely train last night the pumps were so bad. Eating 80% clean, ie: workday lunches have been stuff like meatball parm subs ect... not usually my thing. And like a big shit meal on the weekend like a whole pizza. Still getting leaner and bigger. Igf is my new favorite thing.

You didnt answer your own Question gdi

Where did you place the igf-lr3 ? Pinning schedule.? Dose?

Ps, i can pin 10iu slin pwo and have no intra drink , wont go hypo.
Trick is whats in your preworkout meal .

If you pin pre workout slin and have nothing intra you're totally wasting the slin. I know i was saying no carbs in my intra drink but if you're not having the essentials intra for the slin to shuttle into muscles there's no point.

Bigmills, i just added the igf post training. But like a shit head i was only doing it on training days. Waste.
I realized this and just went back to what i know. Ran my usual slin protocol then just igf now. Two more weeks I'll drop igf and back to slin. Went from 233 to 254 (am weight atm) going to try for 275 again. But im already the size i would generally be at like 260/262 so who knows.
For whoever asked about legit igf yeah its not straight from the pharmacy but every single thing i have bought from recon peptides has been beyond legit. Aromasin, mk677, rad140 blew my wife up like 30mg var, the injecrable carnitine is a disappointment cause its ungodly painful...burns like gas. The igf... ect other than the carnitine they are legit af in my experience. Using their tb500 now also.
Thinking of trying igf des next time. Then i thought is des and lr3 together redundant?? But that's shit for later.

GH is an amazing compound , for me is the holy grail but without anabolics and slin he does almost nothing by himself . For bulking slin without gh works much better than hgh without slin . For cutting hgh alone is much better than slin . Both together are the perfect combo.

Post workout:
HGH
IGF ( 20 min later than hgh )
Slin ( 10 min later than IGF )

GH is an amazing compound , for me is the holy grail but without anabolics and slin he does almost nothing by himself . For bulking slin without gh works much better than hgh without slin . For cutting hgh alone is much better than slin . Both together are the perfect combo.

Post workout:
HGH
IGF ( 20 min later than hgh )
Slin ( 10 min later than IGF )

I just can't get onboard with post training slin. I've gotten no where even close to the results that i have running it pre training. Once i finish this igf run and go back to another slin run i am considering stacking it ALSO post training.
Was considering igf/des in there also since its half life is so short.

Back