• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Texas is OPEN FOR BUSINESS! NO more masks!

Good luck and hope there is no resurgence of cases especially with those new and dangerous variants floating around. So Texas is going to be the guinea pig in this case?

Good luck and hope there is no resurgence of cases especially with those new and dangerous variants floating around. So Texas is going to be the guinea pig in this case?

Do you live in fear of a virus that has a overall survival rate of 99.7?

- - - Updated - - -

About time a state had the balls to do what should have been done in the first place!!!

- - - Updated - - -

About time a state had the balls to do what should have been done in the first place!!!
Sheeple gonna sheep

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

The entire gym broken out in celebration !!’ Hahahahha woohoo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUST IN - Gov. Reeves lifts all mask mandates in #Mississippi and businesses can begin to operate at full capacity without any state-imposed restrictions.

I'm happy for these States. I'm sure my state will be one of the last to issue no masks. Unless Cuomo is removed and thrown in jail and somebody with common sense takes over.

I'm happy for these States. I'm sure my state will be one of the last to issue no masks. Unless Cuomo is removed and thrown in jail and somebody with common sense takes over.

It's coming. Three women have now come forward and this today:

JUST IN - New York state lawmakers to pass legislation to repeal Gov. Cuomo's emergency powers.

IML Gear Cream!
It's coming. Three women have now come forward and this today:

JUST IN - New York state lawmakers to pass legislation to repeal Gov. Cuomo's emergency powers.

Eventually yes but I will be one of the last to the party. He's in some deep shit and deserving so. You reap what you sow.

Eventually yes but I will be one of the last to the party. He's in some deep shit and deserving so. You reap what you sow.

Yeah, for sure NY will be one of the last to lift mandates (if not THE last). Regardless if cuomo is still in or not.

Wish ours would end . But I believe we will be one last ones . Our government here are just as dumb as our president

Seriously I hope you catch it. In Georgia we've been pretty much open except for about 3 weeks at first and our hospitals aren’t overflowing and homeless people aren’t dead lining the streets of Atlanta

- - - Updated - - -

100% agree with this. Everyones so scared its pathetic

It's how the Dems use there control and kill people off and blame it on Trump

JUST IN - Gov. Abbott ends the statewide mask mandate in Texas and announces all businesses in the state can reopen.

If any state had done it first, I would have guessed Texas. Florida will be right behind them.

If any state had done it first, I would have guessed Texas. Florida will be right behind them.

Correct me if I’m wrong here but I don’t think Florida ever had a mask mandate and I know they didn’t close shit down.

I spent time in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi last fall and all restaurants were open and nobody wore masks.

I’d put money on this hypothesis that I have....

those who live in morbid fear of China virus will have the most difficult time when they catch it. Those who take it seriously but don’t let it control their lives and don’t let it turn them into mask nazi psychos will probably not even notice it when they get it.

either way..... we will all catch this biochemical form of warfare. Just a matter of time.

stay positive and punch a mouthy Libtard.

Correct me if I’m wrong here but I don’t think Florida ever had a mask mandate and I know they didn’t close shit down.

I spent time in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi last fall and all restaurants were open and nobody wore masks.

I was in clearwater for new years and u had to wear a mask in places . But ur right everything was open

I’d put money on this hypothesis that I have....

those who live in morbid fear of China virus will have the most difficult time when they catch it. Those who take it seriously but don’t let it control their lives and don’t let it turn them into mask nazi psychos will probably not even notice it when they get it.

either way..... we will all catch this biochemical form of warfare. Just a matter of time.

stay positive and punch a mouthy Libtard.

Pretty much what happened to every single person that I know that got it. My wife and I believe it, but were never afraid. We ended up getting it from my wifes work, she was forced to get tested to return to work and was positive. We had barely any symptoms except lost our taste for a few days.

My friend who is healthy and goes to the gym regularly with no underlying health conditions got it. He was deathly afraid, wore gloves and mask every where, ordered groceries online, wouldnt go anywhere. And ended up being hospitalized from it.

Your brain can drive you nuts and make you even more sick if your that paranoid and scared.

They didn't state mandate, but my surrounding counties did, and Miami, ft Lauderdale, did that I know of. Some places were closed for a few months in the beginning but not for long

I was in clearwater for new years and u had to wear a mask in places . But ur right everything was open

Yeah most places in Florida never closed. only a few stores closed mainly bars and restaurants and big social gathering places like movies and bowling allies, but was only by certain counties for a few months in the beginning of this pandemic. Everything has been open for a while now just the mask bs.

It's past time for all schools, businesses and States to reopen.

This whole damn virus want-to-be pandemic has been nothing but political from day 1.

Back